cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Pride Challenge

Pride_HappyPride.jpg

In case you haven't heard, June is Pride Month and Pride Day will be at the end of the month on June 29th. Given our infatuation with rainbow beauty and love of all people regardless of their background Team BIC thought it would be fun to start a challenge where everyone can share their pride looks all month long!

All supporters and members of the LGBTQIA (which include allies) community are welcome to share! Shop your beauty collection, create a look, shap a picture and let us know what you're wearing. 

Break out your rainbow highlighters, ombre those lips, bust out that glitter... Show off your pride and rock YOUR rainbow!

Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

Hi @amusingmadi,

Amazing! Beautiful pride look! Your skin is flawless!! Also, loving your pink hair btw. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

So gorgeous! I love it! I love how your hair just ties everything in and completes the look! @amusingmadi 👌🌈

beautiful look @amusingmadi!! ❤️

@amusingmadi you are so talented, that is an amazing eye look! 😍 Your lips also look super juicy and wonderful, which lippie did you use? 😊

RE: Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

Thanks so much!!! For my lips I used three products. It’s my current favorite lip combo and I’ve been wearing it everyday for over a week. I have on Buxom pencils in Hush Hush to line, then KVD lipstick in Divine, and topped with Buxom gloss in Celeste. I’m obsessed.

Re: The Pride Challenge

This is my pride look for the pride parade today with some friends 💜 I used the Kat Von D 10 anniversary eyeshadow palette on my eyes, used the two yellows and the two oranges tone for lid. For the wing I used the army green than want into the bright green to the bright blue for the end of the wing. I used purple and the yellow for the bottom lashes. Not  exactly a rainbow  but the closes I could make it to one lol 🌈IMG_2656.JPG

Thank you very much @Shosh85 and @bakeamuffin ☺️💜 Wish the purple on the bottom lid showed up brighter but still like the look 

Your eye makeup is just fantastic. What I noticed first though, was how flawless your skin looks! 👌🤗 @melissapurple22

You’re always looking so amazing @melissapurple22, love the green and blue liner!!

I hope you enjoyed the parade! 😄

I didn’t make it to pride, but I did a quickie 5 minute rainbow eye playing with the new Dior pen eyeliners and the Violet Voss rainbow palette at Sephora and saw this decal on the Nordstrom doors, so I thought I’d get a pic for this thread! Don’t look at the rest of my face or brows, which are all a mess! Dang it, the spoiler is not working, sorry for all the pics!

AD7C9D58-82A2-4699-831D-909650AB1971.jpegB98F36D4-D93B-459A-8820-2B9DEB7BD4BB.jpegDDF9E081-B117-4792-9430-F97831D5B433.jpegCF3A7E78-E1DC-46E5-9674-E8D6D5A1B192.jpeg

@sister13 gorgeous as always!

So I learned about rainbow highlighter for you all about one year ago, if not longer!

Which BIC'ers own a rainbow highlight? I want to see them!

Bonus points if you can manage to get a photo of the pigmented rainbow highlight on your face or swatched 😄 I tried with Ciate but it was too subtle. 

RE: The Pride Challenge

Can’t believe I only just found this thread! This is me with some friends this year at our local pride which happens in May. Our town is so extra we have to do pride a month ahead and pain the crosswalks in rainbow colors! Im only wearing Tarte Amazonian clay foundation. Otherwise face naked. I’ll post a pride inspired look later. 🌈🏳️‍🌈💖🦄

This is great, @mermadelove!  I love your turquoise hair!

@curlychiquita. Thanks! I did it myself! 🙂

Hi @mermadelove,

That's awesome how your town does pride a month ahead! Us mods are in San Francisco and we have a bunch of cool pride flags almost everywhere near our office! Side note: the tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation makes your skin look flawless! I've been secretly mixing that foundation with the Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation and I'm a tad bit obsessed with the results. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

@RaquelBT  I thought about getting the Born This Way rather than the tarte. The tarte ingredients won me though! But it’s good to know that too faced was a good second choice! 🙂

RE: The Pride Challenge

Did a clown inspired pride look using kvd liquid lips for the rainbow brows!!

This is super fun!

Hi @vbaquero,

That's very clever how you used the kvd liquid lipsticks for your brows! Love that idea and your clown inspired look. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

I did a relatively subdued look for work:UD Full Spectrum & Ulta Collection Rainbow highlighterUD Full Spectrum & Ulta Collection Rainbow highlighter

Rainbow shots to celebrateRainbow shots to celebrate

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • Pride_HappyPride.jpg
  • Pride_Ciate.jpg
  • Pride_Brenda.jpg
  • Pride_KTLook.jpg
  • Pride_KTBrows.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.50.59.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.47.27.jpg
  • Pride SF