cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Pride Challenge

Pride_HappyPride.jpg

In case you haven't heard, June is Pride Month and Pride Day will be at the end of the month on June 29th. Given our infatuation with rainbow beauty and love of all people regardless of their background Team BIC thought it would be fun to start a challenge where everyone can share their pride looks all month long!

All supporters and members of the LGBTQIA (which include allies) community are welcome to share! Shop your beauty collection, create a look, shap a picture and let us know what you're wearing. 

Break out your rainbow highlighters, ombre those lips, bust out that glitter... Show off your pride and rock YOUR rainbow!

Re: The Pride Challenge

@snoflakefaerie. That look is fantastic!

Beautiful! That highlight! @snoflakefaerie

@snoflakefaerie 

Pretty rainbows everywhere!  Your eyemakeup and that highlight are fab!  Very pretty.

Those rainbow shots are great idea!

@snoflakefaerie so amazing! 

It came out beautifully, @snoflakefaerie!

@snoflakefaerie You look awesome! And you can actually see the rainbow design in the highlighter! Fabulous 🙂 

Thanks @MissPuff I was pleasantly surprised at how well the rainbow translated on the highlighter!

RE: Re: The Pride Challenge

@snoflakefaerie Love the colorfull look and the rainbow highlighter! 🌈
Anonymous Insider

SF Pride 2015 - we had much to celebrate with marriage equality passing (yeahh!). Wearing Xotic eye gems and lips by Lovesick by Kat Von D.

11329880_10153407746454244_7437353622134391651_n.jpg

U look incredible!! Living your best life🖤🖤

@Anonymous Love that festive look and those glittery eyes! 🌈

Good one @Anonymous! Love seeing you on here!

Pride look from last year in SF..Pat McGrath, Urban Decay (city hall and then a side street during my friend Dj Denise's set), then the year before during Dj Dan's set (I don't remember what makeup I was wearing, plums to offset the pink wig). Pride SFPride SFPride SF during Dj Denise's SetPride SF during Dj Denise's SetPride 2016 during Dj Dan's setPride 2016 during Dj Dan's set

@makeupmaven - Your pink wig is everything, I love it! These are such great photos. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Thank you, this was a fun day! Dj Dan is the man!

@makeupmaven I think I love you. Y'all BICers may not know that she used to be a Beauty Talk mod! She inspires me every day with her killer looks. Thanks for posting!

Shira keeps us all happy around the office, you guys have no idea! The best sense of humor!

RE: The Pride Challenge

I still haven’t nailed “smizing,” which is, according to @KatieBT, “smiling with your eyes,” but anyway, here’s my sunny PRIDE look with Urban Decay and Ciate! As always, I’m wearing Geurlain concealer and Sephora Collection 10-hr foundation.

Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

@ShiraBT I really like how how did this look, I’m typically more cautious when reaching for orange/yellow tones but your look is inspiring me to play more with colours! 😍 

@bakeamuffin thank you! You cannot know how happy this makes me! I was a makeup neophyte 20 months ago when I started working at Sephora. My advice: say yes to everything and try it all. @KatieBT is great inspo for this "what the heck" attitude. 

2015-06-26 14.50.59.jpgI'm even wearing my rainbow unicorn necklace Shira!2015-06-26 14.47.27.jpgMostly Urban Decay and Stila liner.  Don't ask me what colors I used because I have like 8 UD palettes...probably some Electric in there!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • Pride_HappyPride.jpg
  • Pride_Ciate.jpg
  • Pride_Brenda.jpg
  • Pride_KTLook.jpg
  • Pride_KTBrows.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.50.59.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.47.27.jpg
  • Pride SF
  • Pride SF during Dj Denise's Set