cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Pretty Magical Challenge

Pretty Magical Challenge Image.jpg

Calling all merpeople and unicorns! Weโ€™re back with another challenge and I think you all will have a lot of fun with this one because itโ€™s all about shimmer and sparkle! I know we all have a decent collection of products that shimmer, shine and shift in the sun so letโ€™s show them off, why donโ€™t we!

From glittery face masks and manicures to metallic eyeshadow and holographic highlight, the goal is to shine every day of this challenge. Letโ€™s have some fun with this and show off our sparkle.

There arenโ€™t any rules to what qualifies a look as โ€œmagical,โ€ any amount of shimmer will do! The point is to remember to go for that highlight, add that glitter to your inner corners or rock that lip topper just because. Feel free to post your selfie, swatches, product spill or just talk about what youโ€™re wearing. I am going to be popping in with my looks everyday, I canโ€™t wait to see your looks and to hear about your favorite products.

Let's get magical!

Anonymous Insider

Re: The Pretty Magical Challenge

Thanks a lot. I don't want to bug you guys with stupid questions

@Anonymous Not a bit, there's lots of jargon and shorthand sloshing around that is confusing at first... heck there are plenty of things that still totally confuse me. This is one of those hobbies where you never stop learning, and for a lot of it the only way to find things out is to ask โค๏ธ

Anonymous Insider

Feel better now. Thanks

@Anonymous~ Welcome to the party! I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and pick up many tips and tricks in no time. If I may recommend, check out tutorials on Instagram and/or Youtube when you get a chance as they can be quite helpful! Don't be afraid to share your own looks or document your progress, as the community is here and glad to assist n' support you โค๏ธ

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for the support

@Anonymous,

You are in on this!  Welcome to a great place to learn.  It's okay to lurk, too.  Most of us probably started with lurking...

Anonymous Insider

Thanks

RE: The Pretty Magical Challenge

Tarte mermaid collection glitter gel too Faced glitter liner and tarte make believe in yourself palette

Re: RE: The Pretty Magical Challenge

I love this look too, @mermadelove!  The glitter liner is stunning!

@mermadelove~ Love this look! โค๏ธ

@KemoLove  Thank you so much! This is my favorite one of all the ones I've done for the challenge!!

@mermadelove~ Well, you knocked it out of the park! ๐Ÿ˜„ Keep up the great work, you do such lovely looks

THanks @KemoLove! This challenge has had me using ore of my sparkly stuff in new ways and stretching my boundaries. I love it!!!

@mermadelove,

Wow!  I love this look!  Love the glitter gel on you!  Love the lip gloss! 

This is my favorite too!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite Thaks, love! I saw it on the tarte rep at Sephora last Sunday and HAD to have it!!!!! So easy to work with!!!

Did you put rhinestones near your brow and tear duct @mermadelove?  I like the great big sparkle!  

Looks super pretty and whimsical, as always!

@RachFace2921  No! It's the new tarte mermaid glitter gel!!! Here's the link. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/mermaid-glitter-gel-be-mermaid-make-waves-collection-P429911?skuId=2...

I used it with the Sephora glitter application tools. Right here:

https://www.sephora.com/product/give-me-glitter-applicator-set-P428801?skuId=2017804&icid2=products%...

It was SO easy!!!!!!

So much glitter goodness @mermadelove!  I always love your looks, and your user tips.  

I'm working some Stila shimmer in Grace today thx to you ๐Ÿ˜

@RachFace2921 so happy to be of โœจ๐Ÿ’–sparkly service!๐Ÿ’–โœจ 

โœจ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹โœจ

RE: The Pretty Magical Challenge

Today Iโ€™m wearing ABH liquid lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ, which has a purple shift to it (It kind of reminds me of Urban Decayโ€™s lipstick in Jilted)

What a beautiful color @Guessgal!

11 Replies
testing