cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The October Favorites Thread!

BrendaBT October Favorite Products.jpg

Happy pumpkin spice and spooky season! As October has come to an end, it is time to share our monthly favorites. This is a thread to share any hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you have been loving most lately – plus maybe some  tips and tricks on how to use these products. We would love all your recommendations, including holy-grails that you keep coming back to, or new finds that you can’t seem to stop reaching for.

Here are my monthly favorites:

SK-II - GenOptics Aura Essence Serum

Dr. Barbara Sturm Calming Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush 06 Flirty

PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Omi 107

Re: The October Favorites Thread!

@BrendaBT I am loving the new Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL too.

My October favorites are OUAI - Super Dry Shampoo

Bumble and bumble Sunday Clarifying Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 ml

TARTE - babassu foundcealer™ skincare foundation SPF 20

DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum and

Herbivore Coco Rose Exfoliating Body Scrub 8 oz/ 237 mL

@faeriegirl  I love the dr Dennis Gross eye serum. Seems like the drunk elephant is fav of lots of us.

Great list @faeriegirl! Love the Tarte foundation. 💖 Will have to try that DDG eye serum soon; lots of raves for it among the BIC crowd!

@faeriegirl Such a good list! Thanks for sharing 🙂

@BrendaBT I'm also loving the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL.  I got a sample from the Rewards Bazaar and like it so much I will be buying the full size during the sale.

I'm also enjoying LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm - Pear.  I use the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask morning and night, and put this on in the afternoon.  It's convenient to use!

I've been using Paula's Choice Makeup Remover for several weeks now, and have gotten into the groove with it so I'm adding it to this list.  I find it's best to apply a little more than I think I need - that way the cotton ball glides easily.  It is gentle, and doesn't irritate my eyes.  Plus, I got it for only $11 (normally $16).

I know this is a little premature, but I also used Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo, and was very impressed with the results.  (Note: I used this two washing in a row, and it was too much for my hair.  I'm eager to use it again, but will just have to wait.)

I have another couple new products that I'm trying out, and hope to add them to the November favorites (one by The Inkey List, and one by FAB).

Beautiful favorites @greeneyedgirl107!! 🥰

@greeneyedgirl107 That's exactly how I got into Lala Whippped Moisturizer as well! I got a sample size, my skin absolutely loved it and now is one of my favorite moisturizers 🙂 

So many new favorites in October! I'll have to brainstorm and share my list next after I gather my thoughts!

omg I love all 4 of those products. The drunk elephant moisturizer is by far the best cream I've used. I love to put it on after my nightly showers and I wake up with the smoothest, hydrated face. 

@luvbug16 Oh yay! I'm so happy you love this moisturizer. I agree, I love how rich it is, using it at night and waking up with the most soft moisturized skin, specially around this season when my skin needs a little extra TLC. 🙂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • BrendaBT October Favorite Products.jpg
  • Midnight Sun and Nocturnal Nirvana sure seem like they belong together after all.
  • 2 new loves and 1 old flame.
  • Halloween calls for my Watership Down t-shirt (reflected in mirror).
  • I’m still in love with this palette.
  • Clear cap is from ByAlegory (it’s their Bite replacement cap).
  • 2 of my favorite eyeshadow brushes.
  • 707D2949-F2FC-47E9-BD95-33420702D185.jpeg
  • The Z-6 is also a bit thicker than the MACs.
  • 10.2019 Favorites.jpg
  • E170A5B6-BDB2-4946-ACA1-CF049D640E53.jpeg
  • Makeup
  • Skincare
  • 9A42EB13-5B9A-41BB-8EA8-5A21403D7095.jpeg
testing