cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The November Favorites Thread!

GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg

December is coming up soon, BIC. Now that it’s the end of the month, you know what time it is: time to share our monthly favorites! Can you believe we’re about to head into the last month of the decade? Gotta make these last couple monthly favorites lists count. The Beauty Insider Community wants to know all the hair, body, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you’ve been obsessed with in the month of November, from holy grails to newfound treasures.

Here are my November favorites:

What products were your November faves? Products you’ve been loving from your Holiday Bonus haul, maybe? 😉 Remember to show and tell!

Re: The November Favorites Thread!

Did you use the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 3C1 Fawnin the old packaging? Do you know if they changed the formula? 

Also, I'm with yah on the Hourglass. I purchased the Ghost palette and it reminded me how much I love those powders. @WinglessOne 

@scott1201 Yep, the LM formula has changed. Once upon a time, I tried the old formula of this tinted moisturizer, back when the shade range was ridiculously limited. It hurt my feelings, mostly because there was no shade good match for me. I like the reformulated version better, plus there’s a shade that works great for me now. I like this even more than my old favorite (and no longer available stateside), MUFE Ultra HD Perfector. 

I can’t use the NARS tinted moisturizer. Not only can I not find a good shade match (shades in my skin tone range are either too yellow-toned or too dark for me), I have a bad reaction to the formula. The NARS moisturizer’s also been reformulated, but both the old and current versions give my face an itchy rash. 😞 

@GeorginaBT Thanks for sharing! I’m obsessed with that Laneige sleeping mask. The oil unfortunately I used a sample of and my skin broke out so bad like it hasn’t in years so I think I might be allergic to it! 

My faves:

PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots I’ve travelled so much over the last six weeks plus had a reaction to the above mentioned oil, I’ve been wearing these for different spots constantly every night. 

FRESH - Seaberry Exfoliating Soap This reminds me so much of a soap from Lush but I’m allergic to that one! This is great for budding away dull winter skin. 

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original Love how this gives me baby soft lips!

@lnum, those acne dots are life savers!! 🥰

@itsfi I love how convenient and non-drying they are compared to all the other products on the market. 

Thanks for sharing @GeorginaBT !!!

Here are my November faves:F3328C43-4F68-49CC-83EB-B754DCFFCF82.jpeg

November brought way too many sales and I was blessed with some beautiful gifts so it was really hard to narrow down💗💗.

1. Huda Nude Obsessions Palettes: All 3 of them😍😍😍

2. Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask and Eye Sleeping Mask: Soooooo good and more gentle than Inexpected - And cute!

3. Drunk Elephant BabyFacial.

4. Hum Mighty Night Vitamins.

5. Dove Style + Care Micro Mist Hairspray.

6. Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask.

7. Caudalie Vinosource Creme SOS Hydration Intense.

8. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.

9. Ouai Scalp and Body Scrub.

10. Lush Happy Shower Gel.

11. Fivesso Premium Coffee Body Scrub.

12. Dr. Dennis Gross Clinical Resurfacing Liquid Peel.

13. Jouer Rose Cut Gems Blush and Cheek Topper Palette.

14. Diptyque Eau Rose Patch de Parfum.

15. Ofra Snuggle Up Blush/Highlighter Duo.

16. L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 839 Cinnamon Toast and Colour Riche Lip Liner in More Chocolate from the Texas HEB exclusive Because You're Brave Lip Kit Benefitting Eva Longoria's Eva's Heroes Non-Profit.

17. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask.

18. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Luxury Palette ans Pillow Talk Luxury Palette of Pops.

19. KKW Beauty Soooo Fire Palette.

20. Good Molecules Pure Cold-Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil.

21. Fresh Sugar Icon Tinted Lip Treatment.

22. Pixi x Chloe Morello Lip Icings and Maryam Maquillage Fairy Lights in Mirage.

23. Gaston SPF50 Cushion.

*Some products were gifted

So many great favorites here @Tamara76! Love DE Babyfacial and the DDG peel! ❤️ Those CT palettes are beautiful! 😍

Thank you @itsfi !!!(I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol)

@Tamara76 Always been curious about that baby facial but the price tag scares me away!

@lnum I really like Babyfacial - I think it's a step above my beloved Good Genes and a step below the Dr. Gross Resurfacing Peel in terms of chemical exfoliation.  I get nice smooth results but don't use every day💗

@Tamara76 Thanks for the explanation, that sounds up my alley for sure. Going on my loves list!

@lnum, DE has a mini version of the Babyfacial available; it’s a good way to try out the product and is less pricey. @Tamara76 

DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ Mask Mini

@itsfi Ty!!

You are very welcome @lnum !  Please let mw know what you think if you try it!💗

Newly obsessed with the innisfree My Lip Balm Mint Earl Grey this month! I've also been loving Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel 13 oz/ 385 mL - makes me feel summer-y in the cold weather haha and FRESH - Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream

@Kim888 Oooh, which is your favorite of the Innisfree balms? I've heard nothing but great things.

The Fresh night cream smells amaaazing. Would be interesting in trying it after I finish up my Laniege sleeping mask stock. 

@GeorginaBT very berry in totally my fave! I must say I was surprised by how pretty the baby pink one turned out to be though - I thought it would be so light for me but it warms up to a very lovely rosy pink shade on me

Love the Innisfree lip balms @Kim888! 💗

@Kim888 You had me at Sol de Janeiro😍😍😍

So many great things this month but absolute favorites are STILA - Hide & Chic Fluid Foundation HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette – Ghost Tati Beauty Texturized Neutrals Volume 1,FARSÁLI - Liquid Glass Radiance Serum and Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL

@dapt529 That Hourglass palette is epic💗💗💗

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg
  • IMG_E1994.JPG
  • B35B300E-7C59-4122-AB66-57AB03E189F2.jpeg
  • F3328C43-4F68-49CC-83EB-B754DCFFCF82.jpeg
  • November 2019 favorites: makeup
  • November 2019 favorites: lip care
  • Hourglass, RMS, and the adorably tiny NARS mini.
  • yes, the slight diagonal in this pic is driving me crazy, too
  • Skincare- I’m working on sticking with a routine and seeing if I get results with consistent use of products. The eye cream was an Ipsy box pick and it s great in the am for a bright eye. The good molecules serums are new and I’ve been using about 6 week once a day in am. Definitely gives a boost of hydration and brightening which I love. The dr Dennis gross eye serum was from the kit. I thought it was such a good deal to get over products to try along with the full size. The Kate Somerville is amazing! Skin is bright smooth and clear, never irritates or stings. Use am/pm. I love that it has a pump so I can apply to cotton round or directly in palm of my hand.
  • Favorite Makeup Products- Love the Elf primer that I got in my Allure box, finally found something that lees my makeup from creasing around my nose. Works great with BM mineral veil. The Charlotte Tilbury was purchased with the $100 reward and I love it as an eyeliner! I’ve used it as eyeshadow too and it’s beautiful! The LM was from the play box and I love how it lengthens and defines without it getting clumpy. The Becca is a long time fav great for those days you are a tired momma.
testing