cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The November Favorites Thread!

GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg

December is coming up soon, BIC. Now that itโ€™s the end of the month, you know what time it is: time to share our monthly favorites! Can you believe weโ€™re about to head into the last month of the decade? Gotta make these last couple monthly favorites lists count. The Beauty Insider Community wants to know all the hair, body, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products youโ€™ve been obsessed with in the month of November, from holy grails to newfound treasures.

Here are my November favorites:

What products were your November faves? Products youโ€™ve been loving from your Holiday Bonus haul, maybe? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Remember to show and tell!

Re: The November Favorites Thread!

That Patrick Ta blush is very pretty @GG84. A good reminder that I need to reach for it more. 

@itsfi,

I need to try that blush, it looks so soft and like it would blend really nicely!

โค๏ธ Melissa

@melissabt, all his blushes are gorgeous. ๐Ÿ™‚ They blend wonderfully and the formula is great - soft and buildable. I'm not usually a blush person but I'm seriously considering picking up another shade (and possibly all of them eventually). 

@itsfi @GG84 

Y'all are influencing me. I will probably pick up "She's seductive" with the rouge discount!

@itsfi ,

I'm so glad to hear your thoughts on this blush!  I have been staring at it for a while, and love this shade.

My November favorites:

IMG_E1994.JPG

IGK Mini First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo 2 oz/ 90 mL

The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL - this dehydrated-dry skin gal's winter skincare must have

PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment Precision Lip Crayon She's Humble - She's Humble

NATASHA DENONA - Mini Gold Eyeshadow Palette

CAROLINA HERRERA - Good Girl x Good Girl Lรฉgรจre Mini Set

PATRICK TA Silky Lip Crรจme She's Secure

PATRICK TA Major Glow Lip Shine She's An Influencer - She's An Influencer

@GeorginaBT 

@itsfi  Lovely list of favorites!! Have you tried LIVING PROOF - Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Mini? How does it compare with IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz/ 288 mL? Does it leave white residue (I have dark black hair)? Cleans well? 
I am looking for a dry shampoo ; recently started using it and finished the DS sample of Living Proof which I liked but want to try others too?

there was another post where I think couple of other people posted IGK one was their favorite, maybe @makeitup305  but canโ€™t find the post now.

@cianni was one of my enablers for the IGK dry shampoo! ๐Ÿ’–

@naturalooks15, I havenโ€™t tried the Living Proof dry shampoo. I like the IGK because it doesnโ€™t leave white residue (I have dark black/brown hair) and it doesnโ€™t make my hair feel weighted down or crispy if that makes sense. Bumble & Bumble makes a nice dry shampoo for black hair (itโ€™s a soft black color). Oribe has a nice dry shampoo also. 
@makeitup305 

@itsfi ahh so happy youโ€™re loving it as much as I do! It always feels good when a recommendation works out for someone too โ˜บ๏ธ

@naturalooks15 it really is the best! I have super dark brown hair at the roots and I never have problems with white residue. You donโ€™t need a ton of product either. I find it gives my roots a nice lift too for a volume boost my fine hair desperately could use ๐Ÿ˜‚ if I know I wonโ€™t be washing my hair in the morning, sometimes I just put some in and leave it overnight instead of brushing it out in the morning and it completely absorbs and I wake up with really nice and fresh hair!

Thanks @cianni  This sounds wonderful. I will  get a bottle to try.
have you by any chance also tried the Living Proof one?

@naturalooks15 I did recently! I do quite like the living proof (Iโ€™d rank it miles above the Bumble and Bumble, which I didnโ€™t really like although Iโ€™d like to note that I didnโ€™t use the one specifically formulated for dark hair). The difference for me personally was how many days I could go with the IGK. I could easily go 3+ days just touching up with it and my hair still looked and felt clean. If I went that long Iโ€™d use a clarifying shampoo for the first wash after and didnโ€™t have any issue with texture or residue left on the scalp โ˜บ๏ธ

@cianni Thatโ€™s good to know. With Living proof, it felt less oily/bit clean but next day, I would have to shampoo for sure so with 3+ days of potential, IGK is definitely founding into my try list.

Thanks @itsfi @and @makeitup305  for responses. 
@itsfi you just described what I am looking for in dry shampoo ๐Ÿ˜€. I posted the question in โ€œAsk a beauty loverโ€ thread. Maybe I need to exchange all those for the IGK. I missed the set which had IGK trial size in it, Damn airlineโ€™s WiFi. The page just wouldnโ€™t load. And by the time I landed it was out of stock (first day on 21st). ๐Ÿ˜Š

@naturalooks15 sorry, donโ€™t think it was me! I canโ€™t remember who it was either ๐Ÿ˜•

@itsfi I LOVE my Good Girl perfume and I cannot get over the cuteness of the bottle๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

100% agree @Tamara76!  ๐Ÿค— The bottle is absolutely adorable! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Itโ€™s a good think I love the scent too; otherwise Iโ€™d just have a bunch of very cute unopened bottles lying around the the house! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Good Girl is such a great scent! ๐Ÿ’—

The ND Mini Gold palette is so pretty, @itsfi.  I feel like it has more "wearable" greens for those of us that sometimes find green a little intimidating :).

Yes @CookieGirl1! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ That is exactly why I like the mini gold - the greens are pretty and theyโ€™re my speed. Hahaha! 

Beautiful pic @itsfi! I want the Carolina Herrera just for the sole purpose of it looking pretty on my desk... ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Thanks for the reminder to pic up the Patrick Ta lip shine! Gotta check out that Ordinary oil, I know lots of Community members swear by it. 

Thank you @GeorginaBT! ๐Ÿ™‚ I know what you mean about The Good Girl fragrance. When it first came out, I almost ordered it without trying it because of the cute bottle. My more rational side kicked in and I ended up testing and liking it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ The Ordinary rose hip seed oil is a winter skincare savior for me! ๐Ÿ’—

@GeorginaBT Mine are

Sol de Janeiro Nude cream

REN CLEAN SKINCARE - Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub

Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 30 pairs - 60 patches

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg
  • IMG_E1994.JPG
  • B35B300E-7C59-4122-AB66-57AB03E189F2.jpeg
  • F3328C43-4F68-49CC-83EB-B754DCFFCF82.jpeg
  • November 2019 favorites: makeup
  • November 2019 favorites: lip care
  • Hourglass, RMS, and the adorably tiny NARS mini.
  • yes, the slight diagonal in this pic is driving me crazy, too
  • Skincare- Iโ€™m working on sticking with a routine and seeing if I get results with consistent use of products. The eye cream was an Ipsy box pick and it s great in the am for a bright eye. The good molecules serums are new and Iโ€™ve been using about 6 week once a day in am. Definitely gives a boost of hydration and brightening which I love. The dr Dennis gross eye serum was from the kit. I thought it was such a good deal to get over products to try along with the full size. The Kate Somerville is amazing! Skin is bright smooth and clear, never irritates or stings. Use am/pm. I love that it has a pump so I can apply to cotton round or directly in palm of my hand.
  • Favorite Makeup Products- Love the Elf primer that I got in my Allure box, finally found something that lees my makeup from creasing around my nose. Works great with BM mineral veil. The Charlotte Tilbury was purchased with the $100 reward and I love it as an eyeliner! Iโ€™ve used it as eyeshadow too and itโ€™s beautiful! The LM was from the play box and I love how it lengthens and defines without it getting clumpy. The Becca is a long time fav great for those days you are a tired momma.
testing