cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The November Favorites Thread!

GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg

December is coming up soon, BIC. Now that it’s the end of the month, you know what time it is: time to share our monthly favorites! Can you believe we’re about to head into the last month of the decade? Gotta make these last couple monthly favorites lists count. The Beauty Insider Community wants to know all the hair, body, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you’ve been obsessed with in the month of November, from holy grails to newfound treasures.

Here are my November favorites:

What products were your November faves? Products you’ve been loving from your Holiday Bonus haul, maybe? 😉 Remember to show and tell!

Re: The November Favorites Thread!

@GeorginaBT I think this is the 4th time I'm trying to post on this link, so I'm going to make it brief: The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL has in fact decreased the oiliness of my skin.  FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid has been easy to use on my upper orbital area.

@greeneyedgirl107 Great faves! Going to pick up Inkey List's Niacinamide. Question for you, where would you recommend I put it in terms of the order of my skin care routine? Maybe before or after serums?  

@GeorginaBT In the morning I do essence, BHA, then niacinamide then moisturizer.  In the afternoon (I usually get home midday), I do essence, spot treat BHA, AHA, niacinamide, serum, facial oil, moisturizer.  I don't use it at night as in the evening I use Retin-A and my skin doesn't care for anything used in conjunction with that except for oil and moisturizer.  IDK if this is 100% correct, but it's how I do it 🙂  Have fun!

You’ve intrigued me with The Inkey List niacinamide @greeneyedgirl107

@itsfi It's not a miracle worker, but it has helped.  And the price can't be beat 😛

I found an item in my massive mascara stash that I purchased when this was a Weekly Wow. It is stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara Black. It is my perfect mascara. It gives me the perfect amount of volume and does a great  job of depositing dark pigment onto my lighter at the ends eyelashes.  It does not flake or smudge on me. The other product is PAT MCGRATH LABS - Blitz Astral Quad Eyeshadow Palette - Nocturnal Nirvana. I purchased the Ritualistic Rose version during the Rouge sale. It is the perfect subtle look for my aging eyes. 

I tried a mini version of the Stila Mascara and fell in love!!! The mascara makes my lashes look so dark and plump! It's definitely on the repurchase list for me. 

I still have multiple mascaras in my stash that I need to get through @sephoraaddict918, but that one is amongst my favorites. I need to remain strong and not purchase any additional mascaras but I am curious about the Thrive Causmetics mascara which is now in store at Ulta.

I hadn't used the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bombin awhile but picked it up again on a whim and I fell back in love all over again.  I can--and sometimes do--use the richer Moisture Bomb but the Aqua Bomb really has my heart and I actually just went back and purchased another one a couple of days ago because my current tub is looking a little sad, lol.

All month long the two perfumes that I can't stop wearing are the Lancôme Idôle Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mLand the KILIAN Paris Kissing Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum(which I actually received as part of my first gratis gift from @SephoraBIC about a year ago).  The Lancome perfume is amazing and I literally have people stop me at work and in stores to ask me what I'm wearing and the Kilian perfume has a very warm, sexy-sultry cocoa-ish scent that gives me all the Fall/Winter feels.  

Finally, it was a pleasant surprise to find how well the ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Masqueworks for me.  It was sent to me from Influenster originally and I didn't have high hopes for it because most Alterna products seem to make my hair feel WORSE instead of better but this masque has actually been amazing!  It makes my hair feel sooo soft and smooth without weighing it down or making it feel heavy and it smells really great as well.

@CookieGirl1 The Belif Aqua Bomb is a long time fave💗💗💗

I'd almost forgotten how much I love it, @Tamara76, so I'm glad to have rediscovered it.

Nice faves! 😃 Oh, I did not know Alterna had this hair mask @CookieGirl1. It sounds fantastic. Killian Princess is lovely; I didn’t think I would like it but it’s my favorite of the four that came out at the same time. ❤️

My November favorites are Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold

TARTE - babassu foundcealer™ skincare foundation SPF 20

Natasha Denona Cranberry Eyeshadow Palette 0.08 oz x 5 pcs

Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g and Sol de Janiero Brazilian nude cream

B35B300E-7C59-4122-AB66-57AB03E189F2.jpeg

Great faves @faeriegirl! The ND palette is so pretty~ 

What's your favorite primer to use with the Tarte foundation? I've been meaning to try it out and want to be ready-to-go...

@faeriegirl I 💗 the Cranberry Palette and I have been super curious about the Brazilian Nude Cream - I'm such a mega fan of the Bum Bum Cream scent that I'm not sure I could love it as much💗

Finding the right primer is like finding the right pair of jeans, you have to try so many before you find the one. I've tried a zillion primers and my favorite is the YSL Blur Primer for a glowing, skin look.

I've been using my Tarte foundcealer for the last couple of months and I love it. @faeriegirl 

@l8totheparty @faeriegirl I love this foundation too. it’s so smooth and glowy.

Where have the months gone?!? 
I don’t know if any of these are repeats, this unpredictable Canadian weather is throwing my skin for a loop! 

KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Face Oil with Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 mL My face just drinks it up...I can’t seem to get enough of it!!!

fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm Translucent 

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

my ride or die moisturizer. I would give up coffee before I gave up this moisturizer and I’m a very unpleasant person without coffee lol 😂 

PATRICK TA - Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush - She's Adorable great blush! 

@GG84 Just got a sample of KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Face Oil with Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 mL and I'm really excited to try it out! Just used Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL before applying my makeup this morning - had to prep my skin for the cold outside... 😞 Haha, but it's definitely keeping me hydrated! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg
  • IMG_E1994.JPG
  • B35B300E-7C59-4122-AB66-57AB03E189F2.jpeg
  • F3328C43-4F68-49CC-83EB-B754DCFFCF82.jpeg
  • November 2019 favorites: makeup
  • November 2019 favorites: lip care
  • Hourglass, RMS, and the adorably tiny NARS mini.
  • yes, the slight diagonal in this pic is driving me crazy, too
  • Skincare- I’m working on sticking with a routine and seeing if I get results with consistent use of products. The eye cream was an Ipsy box pick and it s great in the am for a bright eye. The good molecules serums are new and I’ve been using about 6 week once a day in am. Definitely gives a boost of hydration and brightening which I love. The dr Dennis gross eye serum was from the kit. I thought it was such a good deal to get over products to try along with the full size. The Kate Somerville is amazing! Skin is bright smooth and clear, never irritates or stings. Use am/pm. I love that it has a pump so I can apply to cotton round or directly in palm of my hand.
  • Favorite Makeup Products- Love the Elf primer that I got in my Allure box, finally found something that lees my makeup from creasing around my nose. Works great with BM mineral veil. The Charlotte Tilbury was purchased with the $100 reward and I love it as an eyeliner! I’ve used it as eyeshadow too and it’s beautiful! The LM was from the play box and I love how it lengthens and defines without it getting clumpy. The Becca is a long time fav great for those days you are a tired momma.
testing