cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe it’s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and we’re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

I’ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

@itsfi Honey Grail made my list, too!  And I am obsessed with Sara Happ!  💗

@itsfi  That SC colour lip scrub and oil seem fun to use! I haven’t tried the lip exfoliators in stick form yet. Nice to know it gives a nice tint at the end too!

@itsfi love you favorites so so much 💙

@itsfi love you favorites so so much 💙

Re: @itsfi love you favorites so so much 💙

Thank you @lmaster! 🙂 It's fun to see which products were standouts in a given month. ❤️

@itsfi I am loving the honey grail and Sara Happ lip scrub too!❤️❤️❤️

Completely agree @faeriegirl! I've been so happy with both products! 🙂

@itsfi  Your picture is so calming and aesthetically appealing.

Thank you @fatimamummy! 🙂

Oooh I’m curious about that ouai oil now! @itsfi 

@PrettyPaint, it's a nice oil; well, hair oil as far as I know. I plan to give it a try as a body oil this week. 🙂

@itsfi  Such a pretty photo as always 😊 Thanks for sharing all the deets with us. 

Thank you @PinkEvergreen! 🙂 Love seeing everyone's favorites and thinking about which products stood out for me as well. 🙂

@itsfi yay for Supergoop and SkinFood. 

@SportyGirly125, the Supergoop has such a great texture for a sunblock-primer in one; I'm happy that it's worked well under my foundations too. 🙂 Ahhhh, Skinfood - the exfoliating mask is one of my favorites.

Top stars for May has been the Glow Recipe Watermelon mist and the Watermelon sleeping mask. Im so glad I bought these during the sale. 🙂 I have been using the spray 2x a day and the mask at least once a week with the most being 3x.

I waited 2 weeks before using the mask truly overnight. I couldnt wait for my skin to adjust, I really wanted to try it on baaad! Happy to say there are no issues and it does make my pores smaller without any redness.

@GlowRecipe

Also, back to my trusted tinted sunscreen where I dont have to worry about whitecast, Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte. It's almost like a foundation and I use the Bareminerals mineral veil spf 25 for extra protection.@glowrecipe@GlowRecipe

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask

bareMinerals Mineral Veil Setting Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 25 SPF 25 Mineral Veil

Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30

@Buootiful  Glow Recipe Watermelon Products are outstanding!!!!💗

the mist smells amazing @Buootiful 💚

the mist smells amazing @Buootiful 💚

@Buootiful  i love that GR set!   It smells so good too!  And that eye cover is soooo comfy!!!  Ha, funny cause I have to add white pigment to that sunscreen so it matches my skin tone😏

🤣🤣 @heartsmyface you do? So funny. Have you tried the sheer one? Or does it make your skin tone funky? I wish it didnt leave a whitecast on me as its easier on my wallet but it works well in the winter.

Ah, that sleeping thing is comfy. I wish they would make a pillow with that kind of thickness and materials ,😍

@Buootiful   The regular one is perfect (I bought them together) but I’ve used it up and have a que of 4 sunscreens that need using before I can buy more.  it’s a rule:D 

oh a pillowcase with that material would be so nice.  Just that little bit of soft squish would be perfect on a pillow!  

Gah! Im gonna go squishy squisy now on that mask, I cannot resist! 🙂 Brb ...  @heartsmyface 

339 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing