cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe it’s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and we’re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

I’ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

So many great products, @Tamara76!

Thank you so much, @ABC345 !!! ❤️

Dying to try the Patrick Ta oil in person 😭 beautiful photo @Tamara76 ♡ 

Thank you so much, @myumew !  The Patrick Ta Oil is the best smelling body oil ever and it is so moisturizing and makes you look so glowy!!! ❤️

You have the melt palette?? @Tamara76  Can you please tell me how it closes? Do the shadows press up against each other? So curious about this. Thanks! 

@PrettyPaint Yes - Sephora gifted it to Sephora Squad members last week.  I am super thankful that I got to try it early and share my thoughts with y’all!💗

I am really impressed with the colors, pigmentation and super buttery formula.  I got my first Melt palettes as soon as they launched on Sephora and the quality of this one is on par with Smoke Sessions and Gemini - So good!

The palette is “stepped” and there are clear plastic inserts between each section.  I already lost one of the little plastic squares, but amazingly there has been no fallout between the sides!DA007E22-123D-4F9F-AD92-1755420ABE42.png

@Tamara76  That’s so good to know. That was my main concern about fallout between both sides. It looks beautiful. Thanks so much! 

You are very welcome, @PrettyPaint !💗

@Tamara76  Ohhh so many nice picks! I want to try that Farmacy oil. How do you like? 

Thank you, @trishavt !  I love Honey Grail - It is super moisturizing if you have dry spots or over all dry skin!💗

Marc Jacobs bronzer is amazing! @Tamara76

Marc Jacobs bronzer is amazing! @Tamara76

Re: Marc Jacobs bronzer is amazing! @Tamara76

I agree, @lmaster !  I can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner!💗

@Tamara76  I’m loving Milk’s Hydrogrip Primer, too! Its water gel formula is perfect for combo skin, and especially acne-prone skin. 

@PinkEvergreen I was really surprised!  I am an oily girl and I normally use a mattifying primer (NARS Pore & Shine Control is my fave), but Hydro Grip really keeps my makeup in place!  I haven’t yet had a chance to test it outside in 100+ degree weather, but I haven’t found anything to stand up to that!😊

Great favorites @Tamara76! I absolutely love the Farmacy honey grail❤️🍯

Thank you, @faeriegirl !  It is soooo good and I love how it smells!

My favorites for May 🙂 This month I was mainly skin-focused, looking for some new summer HGs.

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand Fair/ Medium in Fair/Medium :  I’m obsessed with anything cream-based lately (blush, highlight, bronzer..). This looks so good on top of foundation, doesn’t remove it or looks patchy. Easy to blend and gives a nice bronze look for summertime. 

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL : This is my second bottle. I have been using it consistently throughout this month, once a week. My hair feels stronger and I noticed a lot of baby hair growth. I’m also seeing less breakage and split ends.

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 1 - Fair : Has a subtle tint and makes my redness disappear. It blurs the skin in a luminous kind of way like you are heading straight to a red carpet event. Looks beautiful alone (extra dewy), under foundation or as a highlight (it looks like glass).

Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush Dolly : I grabbed this blush at the spring sale and I regret not buying them all. This is the most pigmented blush, I only dip my brush a little bit in the pan and I have more than enough. The shade is a gorgeous mauve. Maybe a little bit dark for my fair skin, but will look nicer when I have a tan.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Chantilly : I am so late jumping on the band wagon, but I’ve recently purchased the full size and this is one of the most gorgeous natural concealer. It doesn't look cakey or creasing during the day, it’s buildable and brightens any part of my face beautifully.

D027DE58-2CB5-40E7-BABF-BA970BE3C684.jpeg

@ellem24  Darnit... Now I really regret not getting the Hollywood Flawless Filter during the sale. Next time, I guess 😏 I’m glad you’re enjoying it, though!

It's really good! I'm sure you'll find another great deal to buy it 😉 @PinkEvergreen 

That NARS concealer is fantastic @ellem24 ❤️

It is 😍 Can't believe it took me so long to try it @faeriegirl 

Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing