cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe it’s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and we’re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

I’ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

Not sure how i managed to forget this in my list but i saw the (now) half-full bottle of CAUDALIE - Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essenceand cant believe i didnt add it in!

ive been experimenting with various acids lately, and although i love my The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Exfoliating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL(i actually use the milder LA 5% which i dont think is available at Sephora), i had a mini of the Caudalie and thought i would give it a try. WOW does it brighten. to see how well it performed, i took the vitamin c out of my routine. i dont even think ill need vitamin c in my routine if i keep using this. it does such a great job at lightening pigmentation from previous acne. my skin looks pretty even too, and i have had no sensitivities, irritation or breakouts. 10000000000000000000% recommend.

love that essence too @cianni I think I'm on my third

love that essence too @cianni I think I'm on my third

RE: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

Monthly favorites are hard for me since I have such a large collection (don’t judge me please) and I tend to use something different each time. Here are the things I kept going back to in May! The brush guards are a lifesaver (super cheap from Amazon). Pretty sure the LM powder foundation is DCed (just my luck) and the Inglot magnet makes moving shadows from palette to palette a breeze!

Re: RE: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

@michelleshops, you just reminded me I need to but another Inglot magnet. No idea where mine went, that little tool is so useful!!

It really is!  It keeps me from accidentally digging a nail in a pan (plus it's just kind of fun to move things around with lol) @angelKiss24 

Rockateur is so pretty @michelleshops 

Agreed! It's one of those "I don't know what I'm doing but I need to look good" shades plus it smells amazing @PrettyPaint 

Ooo I had no idea Rockateur had a scent to it! Now I am curious and will go in store to give it a whiff 😛 @michelleshops 

mayfav2.jpg

Here are my May favorites:

Tarte Adelaine Morin Eye & Cheek Palette, have been using it a lot in May, perfect for an easy one palette look

Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman, i don't usually like matte lipsticks, but I got a deluxe size of this, and have been really enjoying it

YSL Mon Paris Eau De Parfum, perfect for spring going into summer

Tarte Color Splash Lipstick in Vacay and Island Life, I love the formula of these lipsticks, and they are perfect for the summer!

Ulta Blueberry Body Yogurt, this seriously smells like delicious blueberry yogurt. A perfect, summery blueberry flavor, and really a really nice cream

I just saw the Blueberry Body Yogurt at Ulta today for the first time and almost bought it! I might have to go back tomorrow and pick it up now that I've seen someone else here in BIC loves it. (:

Definitely try it, @HunterKathleen! It is just an amazing, not-artificial, yogurt flavor! I also have the almond hand cream from the same line, it has a very strong almond flavor, if you like that.

Well you’ve sold me on it! Gonna pick it up this month while I have double points at Ulta!

And make sure to use a non-prestige coupon @HunterKathleen 🙂

I always forget about those things! I’ll have to start clipping them and keeping them in my wallet once the flyer comes in the mail. Otherwise I’ll never use them lol.

Yay, @HunterKathleen! Let me know what you think, once you try it.

I 💗 that palette, too, @ABC345 !

It is such a nice palette, @Tamara76!

that clip is fantastic @ABC345

that clip is fantastic @ABC345

Re: that clip is fantastic @ABC345

Thank you, @lmaster! I love these clips from Amazon.

Ohhhh thanks for sharing @BrendaBT !  The YTTP Serum sounds heavenly!!!!

Here are my May Faves - It was so hard to narrow down my list....C1D171A6-07ED-47D0-B066-A42D398C996A.jpeg

Spoiler

MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL

Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Destinations 36 Sephora Loves LASEPHORA COLLECTION - SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Destinations 31 Sephora Loves DCSEPHORA COLLECTION - SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Destinations 23 Sephora Loves Texas

Drunk Elephant Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser

PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil A Vision

PLAYA - Endless Summer Spray

Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops Medium

CLARISONIC - Mia Smart 3-in-1 Connected Sonic Beauty Device

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan - 106 Tantalize

Farmacy Honey Grail Ultra-Hydrating Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing