cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe itโ€™s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and weโ€™re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Iโ€™ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

So many great products, @Tamara76!

Thank you so much, @ABC345 !!! โค๏ธ

Dying to try the Patrick Ta oil in person ๐Ÿ˜ญ beautiful photo @Tamara76 โ™ก 

Thank you so much, @myumew !  The Patrick Ta Oil is the best smelling body oil ever and it is so moisturizing and makes you look so glowy!!! โค๏ธ

You have the melt palette?? @Tamara76  Can you please tell me how it closes? Do the shadows press up against each other? So curious about this. Thanks! 

@PrettyPaint Yes - Sephora gifted it to Sephora Squad members last week.  I am super thankful that I got to try it early and share my thoughts with yโ€™all!๐Ÿ’—

I am really impressed with the colors, pigmentation and super buttery formula.  I got my first Melt palettes as soon as they launched on Sephora and the quality of this one is on par with Smoke Sessions and Gemini - So good!

The palette is โ€œsteppedโ€ and there are clear plastic inserts between each section.  I already lost one of the little plastic squares, but amazingly there has been no fallout between the sides!DA007E22-123D-4F9F-AD92-1755420ABE42.png

@Tamara76  Thatโ€™s so good to know. That was my main concern about fallout between both sides. It looks beautiful. Thanks so much! 

You are very welcome, @PrettyPaint !๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76  Ohhh so many nice picks! I want to try that Farmacy oil. How do you like? 

Thank you, @trishavt !  I love Honey Grail - It is super moisturizing if you have dry spots or over all dry skin!๐Ÿ’—

Marc Jacobs bronzer is amazing! @Tamara76

Marc Jacobs bronzer is amazing! @Tamara76

Re: Marc Jacobs bronzer is amazing! @Tamara76

I agree, @lmaster !  I canโ€™t believe I didnโ€™t try it sooner!๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76  Iโ€™m loving Milkโ€™s Hydrogrip Primer, too! Its water gel formula is perfect for combo skin, and especially acne-prone skin. 

@PinkEvergreen I was really surprised!  I am an oily girl and I normally use a mattifying primer (NARS Pore & Shine Control is my fave), but Hydro Grip really keeps my makeup in place!  I havenโ€™t yet had a chance to test it outside in 100+ degree weather, but I havenโ€™t found anything to stand up to that!๐Ÿ˜Š

Great favorites @Tamara76! I absolutely love the Farmacy honey grailโค๏ธ๐Ÿฏ

Thank you, @faeriegirl !  It is soooo good and I love how it smells!

My favorites for May ๐Ÿ™‚ This month I was mainly skin-focused, looking for some new summer HGs.

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand Fair/ Medium in Fair/Medium :  Iโ€™m obsessed with anything cream-based lately (blush, highlight, bronzer..). This looks so good on top of foundation, doesnโ€™t remove it or looks patchy. Easy to blend and gives a nice bronze look for summertime. 

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL : This is my second bottle. I have been using it consistently throughout this month, once a week. My hair feels stronger and I noticed a lot of baby hair growth. Iโ€™m also seeing less breakage and split ends.

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 1 - Fair : Has a subtle tint and makes my redness disappear. It blurs the skin in a luminous kind of way like you are heading straight to a red carpet event. Looks beautiful alone (extra dewy), under foundation or as a highlight (it looks like glass).

Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush Dolly : I grabbed this blush at the spring sale and I regret not buying them all. This is the most pigmented blush, I only dip my brush a little bit in the pan and I have more than enough. The shade is a gorgeous mauve. Maybe a little bit dark for my fair skin, but will look nicer when I have a tan.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Chantilly : I am so late jumping on the band wagon, but Iโ€™ve recently purchased the full size and this is one of the most gorgeous natural concealer. It doesn't look cakey or creasing during the day, itโ€™s buildable and brightens any part of my face beautifully.

D027DE58-2CB5-40E7-BABF-BA970BE3C684.jpeg

@ellem24  Darnit... Now I really regret not getting the Hollywood Flawless Filter during the sale. Next time, I guess ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re enjoying it, though!

It's really good! I'm sure you'll find another great deal to buy it ๐Ÿ˜‰ @PinkEvergreen 

That NARS concealer is fantastic @ellem24 โค๏ธ

It is ๐Ÿ˜ Can't believe it took me so long to try it @faeriegirl 

Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing