cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe itโ€™s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and weโ€™re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Iโ€™ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

Took some time to think of which favourites to choose for May. Hereโ€™s what I came up with:

URBAN DECAY - Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette Iโ€™ve mainly been using the shade โ€œAmbitiousโ€ (7th from the left) as an all-over eyeshadow and have been getting many compliments on this one

Lancรดme Rouge in Love lipcolour in 170N  Sequence of Love: This is an oldie but a goodie. Recently started to wear it a lot since the Raptors made it to the NBA finals - had to match my lipstick to my red & black Raptors jersey, ya feel? ๐Ÿ˜›

Lancôme ROUGE IN LOVE Lipcolor Image 2

Anna Sui Spot Concealer in 01 and Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: both have very good coverage and the foundation gives me a luminous glow!

Iโ€™ve been seeing some dry and flaky skin on my face lately and the LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask has really helped give my skin an extra shot of moisture at night

SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 4.2 oz / 125 mL I hope Sephora never stops making this stuff. I usually dip a clean Q-tip in the solution to wipe off any mascara that gets on my eyelids. Super convenient; love it!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black

This was from a gratis package I received last month (thanks again Sephora!) I really fell in love with this one! Never have I been able to do my eyeliner in 2 mins! I only trust this eyeliner when Iโ€™m in a rush bc the ink flows even when I tip the liner upwards to draw along the curve of my eye. Other eyeliners Iโ€™ve tried require a lot of shaking and waiting, which I have no patience for haha. Thereโ€™s only been one time that it smudged on me and itโ€™s bc I didnโ€™t wear primer that day. Other than that, this has been perfect!

IMG_8054 (1).jpg

Nice list!  This makes me want to pull out my UD Naked Cherry Palette, @Guessgal ๐Ÿ’—

Oh yaaay Iโ€™m glad it did! Sometimes pretty palettes can get forgotten too @Tamara76 

@Guessgal, that UD palette is still on my to-buy list... just waiting got a deal on it ๐Ÿคž  glad to see it on your list!

@angelKiss24 the Naked Cherry palette is such a good cool toned palette. Hopefully there will be a deal on it so you can add it to your collection 

@angelKiss24 @SportyGirly125  I was drawn to the pretty pinks and mauves when I first saw this! Hope youโ€™re able to scoop this up soon^^

@Guessgal, love Laneige sleeping mask and that Bourjois foundation applies so smoothly and beautifully. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@itsfi  Yesss Iโ€™ve used the Laneige sleeping mask in the past and it was fun to use since I followed the tension-releasing facial exercises in their instruction pamphlet during application โœŒ๐Ÿป

@Guessgal I've always wanted to try that Bourgois Foundation. Glad to see it worked out for you!

@makeitup305  Yeah I heard so many good things about it in the past that I had to try it for myself! I got it when they had a sale at Shoppers for $10CAD and I'm kicking myself for not getting 2 at such a great price! It goes on so smoothly and feels so lightweight on my skin

@howconnie I love Brazilian Kiss!๐Ÿ’—

This stuff is amazing 

RE: Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

Iโ€™ve love the Rio lip balm! @howconnie

Re: RE: Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

Me too, I got it in a Sephora favorites and I have used it constantly 

I literally just posted soooo many in the Makeup is Life groupbecause of last month's sale, but here I am again ๐Ÿ™‚

My May favorites, some I mentioned before are: ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Waking UpTOO FACED - Better Than Sex Mascara Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush SeychellesFENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Body Lava Body Luminizer - Brown Sugar DIOR - Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss - 013 Beige DOLCE&GABBANA - Light Blue Rollerball Urban Decay Game Of Thrones Eyeshadow Palette

For reference, my skin is olive with a slight tan color and I have combination skin. The above products work great for me!!!

@freud, I love my Urban Decay Game of Thrones palette!

RE: Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

Me, too! Itโ€™s honestly the one palette that can be packed for a trip no matter how long! So many looks!

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

I just started a retinol routine and my face is as dry as a desert. Favorite products that helped kept the peeling at bay were Jordan Samuel's Hydrate Facial Serum, HadaLabo's Premium Essence, and 23 Years Old's C-TRAGEL. I love the Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner, bought this full size after finishing a deluxe sample from a Sephora promo. There was about 1/4 left and I decanted it into a smaller spray bottle for easier travel. Lastly, Tom Ford's Soleil Blanc. OMG I love this scent. Will buy the full size when I'm through with this travel size.

@angelKiss24 Soleil Blanc is everything and I LOVE Indie Lee!!!๐Ÿ’—

Hada Labo's Premium Essence has been on my list for a while; good to hear it's a favorite of yours @angelKiss24! ๐Ÿ™‚  Loooove TF Soleil Blanc! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing