cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe itโ€™s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and weโ€™re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Iโ€™ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

@itsfi Honey Grail made my list, too!  And I am obsessed with Sara Happ!  ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi  That SC colour lip scrub and oil seem fun to use! I havenโ€™t tried the lip exfoliators in stick form yet. Nice to know it gives a nice tint at the end too!

@itsfi love you favorites so so much ๐Ÿ’™

@itsfi love you favorites so so much ๐Ÿ’™

Re: @itsfi love you favorites so so much ๐Ÿ’™

Thank you @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚ It's fun to see which products were standouts in a given month. โค๏ธ

@itsfi I am loving the honey grail and Sara Happ lip scrub too!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Completely agree @faeriegirl! I've been so happy with both products! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi  Your picture is so calming and aesthetically appealing.

Thank you @fatimamummy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oooh Iโ€™m curious about that ouai oil now! @itsfi 

@PrettyPaint, it's a nice oil; well, hair oil as far as I know. I plan to give it a try as a body oil this week. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi  Such a pretty photo as always ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for sharing all the deets with us. 

Thank you @PinkEvergreen! ๐Ÿ™‚ Love seeing everyone's favorites and thinking about which products stood out for me as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi yay for Supergoop and SkinFood. 

@SportyGirly125, the Supergoop has such a great texture for a sunblock-primer in one; I'm happy that it's worked well under my foundations too. ๐Ÿ™‚ Ahhhh, Skinfood - the exfoliating mask is one of my favorites.

Top stars for May has been the Glow Recipe Watermelon mist and the Watermelon sleeping mask. Im so glad I bought these during the sale. ๐Ÿ™‚ I have been using the spray 2x a day and the mask at least once a week with the most being 3x.

I waited 2 weeks before using the mask truly overnight. I couldnt wait for my skin to adjust, I really wanted to try it on baaad! Happy to say there are no issues and it does make my pores smaller without any redness.

@GlowRecipe

Also, back to my trusted tinted sunscreen where I dont have to worry about whitecast, Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte. It's almost like a foundation and I use the Bareminerals mineral veil spf 25 for extra protection.@glowrecipe@GlowRecipe

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask

bareMinerals Mineral Veil Setting Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 25 SPF 25 Mineral Veil

Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinteโ„ข Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30

@Buootiful  Glow Recipe Watermelon Products are outstanding!!!!๐Ÿ’—

the mist smells amazing @Buootiful ๐Ÿ’š

the mist smells amazing @Buootiful ๐Ÿ’š

@Buootiful  i love that GR set!   It smells so good too!  And that eye cover is soooo comfy!!!  Ha, funny cause I have to add white pigment to that sunscreen so it matches my skin tone๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ @heartsmyface you do? So funny. Have you tried the sheer one? Or does it make your skin tone funky? I wish it didnt leave a whitecast on me as its easier on my wallet but it works well in the winter.

Ah, that sleeping thing is comfy. I wish they would make a pillow with that kind of thickness and materials ,๐Ÿ˜

@Buootiful   The regular one is perfect (I bought them together) but Iโ€™ve used it up and have a que of 4 sunscreens that need using before I can buy more.  itโ€™s a rule:D 

oh a pillowcase with that material would be so nice.  Just that little bit of soft squish would be perfect on a pillow!  

Gah! Im gonna go squishy squisy now on that mask, I cannot resist! ๐Ÿ™‚ Brb ...  @heartsmyface 

Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing