cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe it’s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and we’re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

I’ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

@jemlyI don't tend to like rose scents, but LFDB is one I really enjoy wearing ❤️

@BrendaBT I FINALLY tried Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Frizz Reducing Hair Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

and it is amazing.  I must own at least half a dozen hair oils, but this one is my favorite.  It makes my ends so smooth - for days and days.  I didn't know a hair oil could be this great!  I can't believe I waited for so long.

@greeneyedgirl107 I wish I could heart this more than once! I adore the whole Bumble and Bumble hairdresser invisible oil line but the Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Frizz Reducing Hair Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mLand the Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat Protectant Leave In Conditioner Primer 8.5 oz/ 25...are my holigrails! Plus they smell amazing, I'm so happy you're enjoying it 🙂 

This is one of my absolute favorite hair products, @greeneyedgirl107! So glad to hear you're enjoying it too!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing