Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The March Favorites Thread 2019

Happy Spring! I am happy we’re starting to see a little sunshine here in SF so we can bring out our bright makeup and flower prints. We loved learning about your February favorite products so we’re going to continue again for the month of March! This thread is a place for everyone to share and discuss the products they reached for the most in March and were most impressed by.

Here are my March Favorite products:

Which products were your March faves? Show & please tell!

Re: The March Favorites Thread

The SDJ mist really is so lovely.... I think you've inspired me to get it back into rotation. It always reminds me of summer and tropical vibes... I could use some tropical vibes this time of year! @cianni 

@missjeanie   Yessss! The weather can’t decide if it wants to be spring or not 🤦🏽‍♀️ At least I can smell like the tropics if I can’t be there haha. Plus as a hair mist it’s just enough where people can detect it, but it’s not overpoweringly tropical

Great idea to use the SdJ body mist as a hair mist @cianni! I’m so going to do that! Love the Brazilian Crush scent! 💖 Love the Yum Yum lipstories too! It’s one of the few browns I can wear! I hear ya on needing a liner or brush with it; I’ve been using a brush. Have you found a liner you like to pair with it?

@itsfi I’ve actually just been using a nude liner that I picked up eons ago when I thought I’d try my hand at “subtle overlining”... I believe it’s a MAC liner in Subculture. I don’t wear brown lips enough to warrant a liner specifically for it, but between the liner and a brush, the application is pretty precise!

Thank you @cianni! I have MAC Subculture so I will give it a try. 

@cianni I'm so glad that someone else thinks the Coco Cabana smells like popcorn! Not just any popcorn, but for me it smells like the Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly! I'm glad to hear that the scent eventually fades, but I still don't think I could handle it. How similar does the Brazilian Crush smell to the Bum Bum?

@tastelikewaterright! I’m always hungry for popcorn for the first 15 minutes when I smell it. I did an in-store rest and it did dry down more coconutty but the initial spray is definitely jelly belly. Unfortunately the person I was with at the store at the time was a little *too* honest and he asked why I smelled like a movie theatre 🙄. As for the Brazilian crush - it definitely smells like the bum bum cream. The main difference is that even though the scent is the same, the mist lacks a level of “warmth” that I think is only attainable when you actually mix the scent with skin, if that makes sense? I know it’s not meant to be a complex scent by any stretch but I prefer the scent on the skin. For a hair mist  it works just fine though

@cianni I really liked the smell of the coco cabana mist but for me it faded really fast. You might try to test it in store before you buy it.

@faeriegirl ohhh thanks for the tip! I’ll give it a little test  spritz next time I come across a tester 

I’ve been loving Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mLas well.

I also really love SEPHORA COLLECTION - Colorful Gloss Balm Lip Honeys - 41 Blackberry. I already bought myself a backup! Very moisturizing and not too sticky.

Both of these are on my list @skcfan! 💗 I keep hearing good things about the Sephora lip honeys. 😃 I can’t decide which one I want to pick up first! 

178 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • IMG_6536.JPG
  • Liners I’ve used most often this month.
  • New-to-me skincare for March that actually works.
  • My favorite brush for cream shadows.
  • Perfumes I’ve used most often this month.
  • ACAB376D-599A-4BD6-BB86-C162592E7B2A.jpeg
  • mfavs.jpg
testing