Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The March Favorites Thread 2019

Happy Spring! I am happy we’re starting to see a little sunshine here in SF so we can bring out our bright makeup and flower prints. We loved learning about your February favorite products so we’re going to continue again for the month of March! This thread is a place for everyone to share and discuss the products they reached for the most in March and were most impressed by.

Here are my March Favorite products:

Which products were your March faves? Show & please tell!

Re: The March Favorites Thread 2019

mfavs.jpg

Adding my March favorites, before April ends 🙂 

- Pacifica Hydrating Lipstick Wipes. They took off lipstick, and they were non-drying. Will definitely repurchase.

- Buxom Palette Dolly's Wild Side. These palettes are so underrated, you guys! The eye shadows are so buttery, and they blend really well.

- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream, brightens the under eye nicely

- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture, subtle and amazing. Notes of vanilla, melted caramel, amber and wild berries

- Nars Anita, one of my favorite neutral lipsticks

- Colourpop Dr. Facilier Highlighter, have been enjoying using it

- OPI Kanpai from the 2019 OPI Tokyo Collection, a perfect color for spring! Check my page for the mani pic!

- Sephora lip balm that adds just a bit of color, love!

I just realized I totally forgot to post my March faves!!!!!ACAB376D-599A-4BD6-BB86-C162592E7B2A.jpeg

Spoiler

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Cheek To Chic Blush

BENEFIT COSMETICS - The Cheekleaders Cheek Palette

Viseart Petite Pro 4 Apricotine 0.28oz/ 8g

I hate to admit it, but my most reached for March item was the ND Gold Palette.

I bought the UD Naked reloaded palette but I'm just not that excited about it.  The mattes are fine but the shimmer/satins just look so chalky compared to the ND shimmers/satins.  I use about 3 of the mattes in the Gold Palette all the time for the crease and outer v, and then I'll put some other shimmer on the lid from some other random source, and then maybe layer one of the ND glitters on top.  

And of course my old workhorse, the Stila Stay All Day Liner.  It's so hard for me to tell when this pen is dead.  I think there's always still product left but the felt tip just gets worn out and you have to toss it.  I wish there was a see-through window in the pen that allowed you to see how much product was there.  Maybe if I saw I had put a dent in it I'd know it was time to move on.  This isn't really March-related, but since I'm talking about liquid liners it may be worth mentioning the Sephora liquid liner I received had a brush tip like the Kat Von D liners, but the formula was better than the Kat Von D.  I'll have to test it out more.  

@itscarin I love the ND Gold palette!💗

My beauty routine didn't change much in March, so I don't have that many new favourites. 

I love the LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm in Peach.I've talked about it so much, but it's sooooo good. It smells (and tastes) amazing. 

I also like the NEST New York Wild Poppy Eau de Parfum 1.7oz/50mLIt smells more sweet than floral to me, and it's very spring and summer appropriate to me 🙂 

Lastly, I love the DR. JART+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45.I got a sample of it in last year's SF sunscreen kit and I just bought a full size this year. It's so natural, but still has decent coverage. 🙂 

Love your March favorites @SpaceLlama! That Laneige Peach is nice; I'm away at the moment but can't wait to get back home to use more of the Laneige lip balms. I like the formula on the Dr. Jart BB Cream; just wish it had more than just the one shade. Agree with you on Nest Wild Poppy, it's a nice spring/summer scent!

Thanks, @itsfi ! You'll have to let me know how you like the other Laneige flavours 🙂 Dr Jart does have 3 shades for their BB cream on their website, but not at Sephora. Sucks that they don't offer all 3 everywhere 😣

Ohhhh, thanks for the tip @SpaceLlama

Hi BIC! Thanks so much for sharing your March favorites with us 🙂 We loved these picks so much we wanted to give your faves a proper shout out ON Sephora's Instagram channel. 

@BrendaBT and I are going to be filming an Instagram live video around 11:30 am PT to talk about some of these products. Be sure to check it out. 

We hope we make you proud!

@KatieBT  Aw, I missed it. But it’s cool that you guys gave BIC faves a shoutout! 

@KatieBT @BrendaBT I was so glad to see some of my March favorites in the Instagram video today. 

@SportyGirly125 some of our faves also made the list, if you couldn’t tell by our reactions 😄 

Great thread!!! Here are my favorites of the month:

DIOR - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation . Holy moly this is beautiful! I live for a sheer foundation that simply matches my face to my self-tanned body. It has a gorgeous satin finish and lasts allllllll day. 

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow PaletteIt’s so easy to work with and the shades are stunning.

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 5 - Tan. I’m oily and this is beautiful! It gives my skin a fresh faced, youthful appearance. 

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder . It blurrs, sets, doesn’t take away your glow but doesn’t make you oily, either. It’s magic! 

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick Penelope Pinkin B!tch Perfect. Hands down the most perfect nude shade in existence.

I am obsessed with my Biba palette, too, @darlyndar !!!!💗

Totally agree @darlyndar . Love all of these. 

Here are a few of my March faves: 

Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mL

I've been using this as the first step in my cleansing routine to remove all of my makeup. I love how soft and bright it makes my skin.  

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Refillable Exfoliator 2.6 oz/ 74g

LOVE this! It's gentle enough for daily use yet still polishes/smooths the skin. 

NATASHA DENONA - Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette

I'm obsessed with this mini palette! This definitely has me thinking of picking up the Biba palette soon. 🙂

Best,

Laurie

I love the mini star palette as well! I need to pick that up again since I got it way back before Christmas and keep reaching for the mini nude.  I think I need to try out some tatcha and dermalogica skincare! I hear such good things @LaurieBT 

@sydtomato , 

Tatcha and Dermalogica are both amazing! My skin has been loving these products. You should definitely give them a try. 🙂

Best,

Laurie

@LaurieBT, the Tatcha cleansing oil is wonderful!! ♥️

Hm... I think my favorites have been -

JO MALONE LONDON - English Pear & Freesia Cologne I’ve just been reaching for it a lot lately!

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstickin B*tch Perfect - I’ve loved this nude for spring. 

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Velvet Noir Major Volume MascaraThis has been my go-to since I redeemed a DS as a promo. It’s replaced my beloved BTS! 

That’s it!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • IMG_6536.JPG
  • Liners I’ve used most often this month.
  • New-to-me skincare for March that actually works.
  • My favorite brush for cream shadows.
  • Perfumes I’ve used most often this month.
  • ACAB376D-599A-4BD6-BB86-C162592E7B2A.jpeg
  • mfavs.jpg
testing