Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The March Favorites Thread 2019

Happy Spring! I am happy we’re starting to see a little sunshine here in SF so we can bring out our bright makeup and flower prints. We loved learning about your February favorite products so we’re going to continue again for the month of March! This thread is a place for everyone to share and discuss the products they reached for the most in March and were most impressed by.

Here are my March Favorite products:

Which products were your March faves? Show & please tell!

RE: The March Favorites Thread 2019

March Faves! I looove favourites videos on youtube and love seeing everyone else’s on here. I’ve been using all these like crazy, I cant put them down.

Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g been loving this palette, I actually don't like the cream glow shade since it barely shows up but love everything else. The highlight is my fave for sure and I'm going to be using this all spring and summer.  I really appreciate the cover for the cream products so they stay nice as well.

MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL haven't loved a primer this much since the FAB coconut skin smoothie which I still use.  This one makes a huge difference in longevity, I immediately picked up the full size after getting the promo mini.  I love that it has no silicones since primers like can break me out.

MILK MAKEUP - Matte Bronzer - Baked milk product for this month! I haven't bought anything from the brand before so I think I made great first picks. This blends out so easily and looks pretty natural, I am loving it for my dry skin right now.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Loose Highlighter So happy to have So Hollywood, this highlight is so pretty, it reminds me of the Amrezy highlight which is a holy grail but I like the colour a bit more when I'm more tan.  The packaging is fantastic and not messy at all.  

Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush Seychelles I've been using this blush pretty much everyday since I got it in January.  It's the perfect shade for me and the formula is great, it lasts all day.  If this is a LE item I may need to pick up a backup.  As you can tell its pretty beat up already.  I also have Mykonos (with the matching gloss) which I know I will use like crazy as the weather warms up.  I think I'm going to pick up one more since these are just so great. 

BECCA - Ultimate Lipstick Love - Sugar (C) These ipsticks are so fantastic. They are super creamy and pigmented, just what I love in a lipstick.  I've been reaching for Sugar like crazy but also love Cupid's Kiss and Orchid.  Plus the packaging is luxe and I am a sucker for a magnetic closure.  I also love that you can shop by undertone, this makes it so much easier to navigate a large lipstick line. 

Milani Hypnotic Lights in Lustre Light - I've been hunting for this since I went to the US last year but it finally came to Canada.  These liquid shadows are stunning and I love that they give that micro-reflect look.  They aren't dupes for Stila's glitters since they are quite different but these are just as good as high end.

L'oreal Infallible concealer - I ran out of Tarte Shape Tape and we don't have it readily available in Canada so I got this.  I don't think it's a "dupe" but it's fairly close and a really great formula.  I like using a cheaper concealer (or something like shape tape that I won't run through super fast) when I'm just throwing makeup on instead of using high end concealer/foundation so this was the perfect buy.  

I must try the milk primer! @sydtomato

I must try the milk primer! @sydtomato

Re: RE: The March Favorites Thread 2019

@sydtomato ,

You have a great group of favorites!  I want to try them all out.

The milk hydro grip primer sounds great @sydtomato

The ND palette is stunning @sydtomato! 💗Good word on the Milk Primer; I’m going to test out my promo mini this weekend! 

Thank you! Hope you love it as much as I do @itsfi 

Re: The March Favorites Thread 2019

Love hearing everyone's favorite products this month. So many good recommendations and things I want to add to my Loves List! Here are my favorite products for March:

1.) SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 04 Porcelain Pink

I have combination skin and need a powder to touch up throughout the day. I've actually started using this as a setting powder for my Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation and I'm impressed by how matte I stay all day. It's also great as a foundation on its own. I love using it on top of a tinted moisturizer for extra coverage.

2.) Kiehl's Since 1851 Creme de Corps Smoothing Oil-To-Foam Body Cleanser 8.4 oz/ 250 mL

I need a moisturizing body wash because even though my face is oily, my body is dry. lol I love that this is an oil based cleanser, so it cleans my skin while leaving it moisturized which means I need less body lotion when I'm out of the shower. I also really enjoy the sweet almond scent. If you love their Creme de Corps Body Cream, I highly recommend this.

3.)SEPHORA COLLECTION - Brush It Off Cleansing Brush Wipes

These are HG for me for brush cleansing on the go. You get 6 wipes for $3.00 (they're on sale right now!). It's the easiest and most fuss free way to clean your brushes. You simply wipe your brush on the cleansing wipe and you're go to go. I love that they come pre packaged so you can easily add it to your makeup bag for on the go.

Best,

Penelope

Anonymous Insider

Such a random thing for everyone else probably but right now I'm so thankful for the Neutrogena Makeup remover wipes because I just discovered them, and also, even though it didn't come out in March right now I'm obsessed with the liquid lipstick, Nathan, from Jeffree Star Cosmetics

This isn't a Sephora product, but definitely a March favorite.  I'd been on the hunt for some new skincare for my oily, acne-prone skin.  I was trying to get away from alcohol as an ingredient.  I've heard very good things about Paula's Choice and bought the acne kit with her CLEAR products.  I had previously tried Ole Henriksen Balance line which totally broke me out (I gave it 5 weeks to see if it was purge but it wasn't).  The Paula's Choice cleared my skin in a few days and no pimples since.  I love it and it's very reasonably priced.

@sprocketta ,

It's great to hear about products that really work for someone this well, especially for acne problems!  Yay for you!

Thanks @tsavorite amen to that!

@sprocketta  oh no! I’m sorry to hear the OH broke you out! It’s one of my top products in the summer when I’m extra oily so I’m really sad to hear it didn’t work out for you 😞

I wanted to love it @gonerogue I was very bummed it didn't.

awwww that's terrible the olehenriksen broke you out @spr...

awwww that's terrible the olehenriksen broke you out @sprocketta sounds like Paula's choice is great,,, something to look into 🤔

Re: awwww that's terrible the olehenriksen broke you out @spr...

@lmaster I was shocked at how quickly it cleared me up.  I highly recommend it if that's your skin type.

Yay! I’m glad you found something that works @sprocketta!

Thanks @faeriegirl I'm thrilled!

I've heard good things about Paula's Choice @sprocketta! I'm so happy the kit you picked up worked out so well for you! Yaaay! 🙂

Thanks @itsfi A lot of people on BIC have recommended her BHA solution to others and I'm happy it's part of the kit.  It's nice to get my skin under control, though it wasn't terrible to start.

I'm still reaching for my SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Drawing Detail Brush #40  Gets that little corner like no one's business!  Also fell back in love with my SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Foundation #47, too.  AND, the last few days, I've really loved the regal vibes I felt wearing my Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Undefeated

And of course, the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit

Have been going on a lash journey, it's a difficult one!  The SEPHORA COLLECTION - Bulls Eye Lash Applicator has helped as well as the SEPHORA COLLECTION - #LASHSTORIES  I love festival love!

Other oldies but March goodies:

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original

BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip Easy Precision Eyebrow Pencil Medium Brown

My favorite products this month have been the CHRISTOPHE ROBIN - Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt , it leaves my hair smelling and feeling so nice. NATASHA DENONA - Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette Love the looks and how it stays on my eyes Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL , love the smell and quality and BEAUTYBLENDER - Bounce™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation which surprised me since it gives me good coverage and feels so light on my skin.  Have to mention that I am do disappointed with LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original , it turned out to dry out my lips a lot more, even though it was supposed to do the opposite.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • IMG_6536.JPG
  • Liners I’ve used most often this month.
  • New-to-me skincare for March that actually works.
  • My favorite brush for cream shadows.
  • Perfumes I’ve used most often this month.
  • ACAB376D-599A-4BD6-BB86-C162592E7B2A.jpeg
  • mfavs.jpg
testing