Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The March Favorites Thread 2019

Happy Spring! I am happy we’re starting to see a little sunshine here in SF so we can bring out our bright makeup and flower prints. We loved learning about your February favorite products so we’re going to continue again for the month of March! This thread is a place for everyone to share and discuss the products they reached for the most in March and were most impressed by.

Here are my March Favorite products:

Which products were your March faves? Show & please tell!

it's so good huh @ faeriegirl

it's so good huh @ faeriegirl

Re: The March Favorites Thread

@lmaster I LOVE the Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 mlIt's been a favorite since I tried it a few months ago and even though I intermittently use other cleansers, the YTTP is the cleanser that I go back to again and again.

@CookieGirl1 that's so good to hear 😍

So many wonderful favorites here @lmaster! Love that Fresh lip balm and the Tarte Knockout! 😍 Am definitely going to try that Sephora liner! 😃

@itsfi I do recommend it 😉

@lmaster good mix of oldies and newbies! I have been telling EVERYONE about the new SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Blackand am glad to see it made your cut. Oh and the fresh Sugar Mint Rush Freshening Lip Treatment .15 oz / 4.3 gkeep it in my gym bag! 

@LexBT awesome!! I love them so much 😊🙌

@lmaster Great list! I absolutely love Youth to the People products. If you really like the cleanser, I highly recommend their Youth To The People Superfood Skin Reset Antioxidant Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL

@PenelopeBT so funny you mention that,,,I just found it online yesterday and have been contemplating it 😅

@lmaster It must have been you I'd seen using the PTR Rose Stem Cell Mask!  I just picked this up this week.  Haven't tried it yet, but now I'm really excited to!  I was kinda meh after smelling it (I'm not super into florals), but I've read reviews saying people are using it as an overnight mask.  Do you love it as a wash off?

Thanks for this thread @BrendaBT  I have really been enjoying a full Biossance Face of skincare. I have 90% used that for my skincare except for 2 Drunk Elephant products. So my top products for March are:

1 I think this is what has made my sunscreen so much more absorbent. Biossance Squalane + Hyaluronic Toning Mist 2.53 oz / 75 mL

2. The smell is sooooo faint but relaxes me immediatelyBIOSSANCE - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil

3. No issues with side effects Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

4. Not drying whatsoever Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Cleansing Gel 5.07 oz/ 150 mL

5. Use this to offset whitecast and smooth out my skin without foundation BECCA - Velvet Blurring Primer - Perfecting Base

6. Havent tried it as a lippie but it is such a perfect natural flush you can get by just using your fingers. NARS The Multiple Cream Blush, Lip and Eye Stick Orgasm

7. New Buy for the month: It really is invisible as I cant tell the difference when I put it on, but it does makes the whitecast considerably less on the edges of my hair line BAREMINERALS - Invisible Bronze™ Powder Bronzer - Medium

loving biossance! @Buootiful new favorite retinol

loving biossance! @Buootiful new favorite retinol

Look at all that Biossance goodness, @Buootiful! The squalane + vitamin C rose oil sounds so luxe and amazing! 💗

Nice list @Buootiful! I was tempted by the BareMinerals bronzer but am resisting due to my no buy. I've used the loose powders for warmth and faux tan but this seems more up my alley as in you can barely know it is there. I'd love to hear how you feel about it with continued use.

Yeah, I broke my no buy this month 😞 @ShortErica .  But, I have never seen so many products that I know I will use and with good ingredients, like in the 21 days sale. I got the mineral veil spf 25 for extra protection as well. I think im safe for the rest of it since there are no interesting breaks or gwps coming up, lol. 

I will let you know how the bronzer performs when Im less of a newbie at bronzing too 🙂

No need to feel guilty @Buootiful - these are products you are going to use and enjoy. Isn't that what makeup is all about? 🙂

So glad you’re loving your BECCA - Velvet Blurring Primer - Perfecting Base!

I really do! And I have all your other primers as well that I combine with this one and love!! But this is the most versatile one to use with and without makeup 🙂 @beccacosmetics 

Thanks for starting a thread for this month @BrendaBT! Love reading about everyone's monthly favorites! Here are my March faves:

IMG_6536.JPG

Spoiler

you really have some great products here @itsfi

you really have some great products here @itsfi

Re: you really have some great products here @itsfi

Thank you @lmaster! 🤗 Definitely some fun ones - old and new faves!

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • IMG_6536.JPG
  • Liners I’ve used most often this month.
  • New-to-me skincare for March that actually works.
  • My favorite brush for cream shadows.
  • Perfumes I’ve used most often this month.
  • ACAB376D-599A-4BD6-BB86-C162592E7B2A.jpeg
  • mfavs.jpg
testing