cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The June Favorites Thread

Header.jpg

It’s the best time of the month, time to talk about our monthly favorites! We love hearing about Community members’ holygrails and we’re so excited to know which hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you’ve been reaching for most in June. We are starting this thread for you all to share new treasures, trusted holygrails, rediscovered old loves … we want to know it all!

Here are my June favorites:

What products were your June faves? Show and please tell! 🙂 

Re: The June Favorites Thread

The INKEY List Kaolin Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

This mask has done a phenomenal job controlling my oil production throughout the day. I use it in the shower in the morning once or twice a week.

Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

This is always a favorite as it helps me

tame my hair while styling in the summer humidity!

I need to put that mask on my list @Danzie89!

I hope you try it out, I’m sure you’ll love it! It’s so gentle and non-drying, but totally helps with oil production. I use it once or twice a week and have noticed a huge improvement while keeping everything else in my routine the same.

@Danzie89, I love that Moroccan Oil too! Very nourishing

It certainly helps with blow drying and helps smooth my naturally frizzy and coarse hair. 😊 

Love The Inkey List Kaolin Clay mask @Danzie89! 💕 So great to hear it’s worked out so well for you too! 

Yes! It’s one of my favorites!

Thanks so much for starting this thread @GeorginaBT! The Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! hair mask is a favorite of mine as well - looove. 🙂 The first half of the year flew by so fast for me, and June especially. 

June 2019 FavoritesJune 2019 Favorites

Spoiler

@itsfi  you always have the most gorgeous pictures 

You’re so kind @ather. Thank you! 🤗

@itsfi love those hint waters! I love the watermelon one!

@Kim888, they’re so good, aren’t they?!! My favorites are lemon, pineapple, blackberry and watermelon. 💖 I wish the peach one had more peach in it. 

Excuse me, where did the first HALF OF THE YEAR go? Shew. Anyway, here are my June favorites - motivated first by my skin that has been impacted by stress and second, ~ glowy skin ~. 

A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg

Skincare: Tarte Knockout is an overnight miracle for bumps on my jaw. My skin is prone to clogged pores and, no lie, after one night of this treatment bumps are gone. Clinique Acne Solutions has been a favorite I’ve mentioned before and I’ve literally been using this since, uhh, 2009? It’s simply the best spot treatment. 

Okay onto the fun stuff - HIGHLIGHT! I bought the Algenist drops at TJ Maxx for $8 and I’ve almost used them up already. I love a liquid highlight in the summer and this one has a natural, pearlescent, sheen. The highlight side from the Kevyn Aucoin mini contour duo has been a rediscovery that I’ve been diving into a lot. It’s honestly the MOST natural highlight. 

Great choices!

@scott1201 I am totally with you on the Clinique spot treatment. It works wonders!

I love the KA highlight @scott1201! ❤️ It's been a staple in my rotation. Tarte Knockout is a great one too and at your recommendation, I've started using the Clinique Clearing Gel and it's done a nice job whenever I reach for it! 

Yay! So glad you’re loving the Clinique, @itsfi!

End of June already?! 🙀Where has the time gone! 

Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator 5 oz

I received in the Gratis from PTR and have absolutely fallen in love with it! I picked up a full size today. It’s a good for everything type mask. DON’T DO THIS but I have been putting it on my tiny wound from surgery and omg it just feels so soothing and good, obviously proceed with caution. It is meant for your face. 

MURAD - Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum

I can actually SEE results from this. Very rarely can I say that from any eye product. I can’t wait to continue using it to see more results. 

I’m interested in your eye cream fails @GG84 so I can avoid them. Please let me know which ones aren’t worth it. Thanks!

I need to try the cucumber mask!! 

211 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Header.jpg
  • Highlight, conceal, set.
  • WHY, MAC. WHY.
  • I’m surprised they both work so well for me!
  • A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg
  • June 2019 Favorites
  • june faves makeup 19.jpeg
  • june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg
  • 2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg
  • IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg
  • IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg
  • 787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190701-223650.png
  • 20190702_230840.jpg
  • D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg
testing