cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The June Favorites Thread

Header.jpg

It’s the best time of the month, time to talk about our monthly favorites! We love hearing about Community members’ holygrails and we’re so excited to know which hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you’ve been reaching for most in June. We are starting this thread for you all to share new treasures, trusted holygrails, rediscovered old loves … we want to know it all!

Here are my June favorites:

What products were your June faves? Show and please tell! 🙂 

Re: The June Favorites Thread

@rrroxanne   Ouuuuh even better you got it at an awesome price!!  I love bronzers that lean pink rather than orange.  

That sunscreen is too cute @heartsmyface 

Thanks for sharing your faves, @GeorginaBT !

Here are mine:3E720506-DE4E-4091-B9CE-B27BE793E67C.png

Spoiler

Oh my goodness, y’all!  June was such a good month for new products, but I narrowed down a few of my faves!💕.

1. Yapa Nail Polish in Eugenie.

2.  Emma Beauty LA VSNP in Slice of Heaven.

3. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser.

4. Natasha Denona Sunrise Palette.

5. Go-To Face Hero.

6. Korres Black Pine Super Eye Serum.

7. Natasha Denona Tan Bronze and Glow Palette.

8. Derma-E Scalp Relief Conditioner.

9. Glo Skin Beauty Oil Free SPF 40.

10. Henné Organics Lip Mask.

11. Seraphine Botanicals Lychee and Gold Blush.

12. Saturday Skin Rub-a-Dub Refining Peel Gel.

13. MAC Melba Powder Blush.

14. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask.

15. Seraphine Botanicals Berry + Juice Vegan Lip Gel in Pink Berry.

16. Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Coco Bling.

*** Some products were gifted

@Tamara76 I was just wondering to myself if you buy all this stuff or some is gifted for reviews.  Has Sephora given you anything to review since you're on the Sephora Squad?

@sprocketta 

Well, you know I love to shop, but we did get a nice gift at the Sephora Squad launch party and another lovely PR box in early June (I posted that one in the July haul thread).  I've also gotten some PR from other brands in the last few months.  I'd say my June faves were a good mix of purchased and gifted products.

I love your favorites @Tamara76 ! I really liked the Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser too, especially for summer. The scalp relief conditioner sounds interesting!

Thank you, @ellem24 !  Indie Lee is such an awesome brand! ❤️

The Derma-E Shampoo and Conditioner are both so incredibly refreshing - I love them!

@Tamara76 Sunrise made my favorites too! Great little palette, I hope she puts more color stories out in a mini 15 pan. 

I totally agree, @alexasteph !!!

Not a lot of my favorite products have changed over the last few months, especially since I've been on a low-buy. But, I did find myself suddenly and often reaching for Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Naked Basics 2because I've been interested in cooler tones lately (anyone have a favorite cool/neutral palette recommendation? I've had this Naked palette for years and could use an upgrade!).  Also, loving Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Caramel Cutie. I have the set with the mini bronzer, and that lighter shade is super flattering on my light skin. 

The set with the mini bronzer is tempting me, but honestly I might just have to get my hands on the full size! I'm a sucker for Fenty's packaging. Recently purchased Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil How Many Carats?! and I cannot get enough.Thanks for sharing @txcatx~

I love the fenty bronzer shade from the sephora favorites set as well @txcatx ! If you can still get your hands on the ABH Sultry or the Kevyn Aucoin Nude pop those two are awesome cool toned palettes. The recent MAC electric wonder desert lightning palette looks very nice as well but I haven't tried that one.

My faves from last month:

💓 A parasol umbrella is a must in the SE Asian sun.  Not only does it help shade my squinty Asian eyes and help control the waterfall of perspiration dripping off my face under the direct heat of the sun, it also adds a layer of protection from the harmful rays -- keeping the wrinkles at bay.  This thing was with me everytime I left the house.  It's so common here, and a practice I will definitely continue when I move back to the States. 

💓 Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 01 Neutral MatteA staple. Will always be with me.

💓 Rephr brush #2. I LOVE this brush! It's so versatile, used on its flat side to pack on shadows, tip it up on its tips to use in the crease, or use the very tip for a smudged eyeliner look.  It can be used for a whole eye look, a simple but complete one!

💓 L'Occitane Smoothing and Firming Almond Supple Skin Body OilAnother staple for me. I had stopped using it for a couple of months to concentrate on finishing up another body wash and I missed it so much! Glad to have it back in the routine.

💓 Espior Colorconic Velvet Tint Lacquer in Fall in Rose.  A dusty rose color in a creamy, comfortable formula with a slight, just-took-a-shower scent.

💓 Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mLLuxurious and washed clean all traces of makeup for me. Love!

20190702_230840.jpg

Your parasol is so pretty @angelKiss24! Looove that Tatcha cleansing oil! ♥️

I have been loving my 3 rephr brushes too @angelKiss24 ! Such great quality; they really remind me of Chikuhodo Have you taken advantage of their recent kickstarter campaign? 

I went all in on their kickstarter @SurprisedLemur 🙈🙊🙉  Did you?

I got the core collection and the extra bronzer and eye brush they offered a few days before the campaign ended @angelKiss24 . So excited!

@angelKiss24I've been wanting a parasol forever! sadly they're not very 'western' though, and don't really go with my/modern style, but they're so pretty and practical! 😞

@angelKiss24 the umbrella is so pretty 

Thanks @SportyGirly125. One of the best accessories I've purchased ever!

My June Favorites 

Loving Kate Somerville ExfoliKate™ Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash with AHA & Enzymes 4 oz/ 118 mL

SUPERGOOP! - CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen - Fair to Light

BAREMINERALS - BARESKIN® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer - Fair

FRESH - Lotus Youth Preserve Dream

787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg

Really loving the Fresh Lotus .  Loving the Natasha Denona 5 pan I redeemed my rewards points for. Also Chantecaille faux cold lash mascara is a sample that I got for my bday from space nk, it’s lovely but the full size is crazy expensive. Also found a new HG love with the Colorscience sun forgettable total protection face shield. It’s spf 50 and mineral based. It has a slight tint but works great under my makeup. Also loving the Verb sea salt spray for now hair drying days! Waves without the crunch! 

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Header.jpg
  • Highlight, conceal, set.
  • WHY, MAC. WHY.
  • I’m surprised they both work so well for me!
  • A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg
  • June 2019 Favorites
  • june faves makeup 19.jpeg
  • june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg
  • 2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg
  • IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg
  • IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg
  • 787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190701-223650.png
  • 20190702_230840.jpg
  • D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg
testing