cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The June Favorites Thread

Header.jpg

Itโ€™s the best time of the month, time to talk about our monthly favorites! We love hearing about Community membersโ€™ holygrails and weโ€™re so excited to know which hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products youโ€™ve been reaching for most in June. We are starting this thread for you all to share new treasures, trusted holygrails, rediscovered old loves โ€ฆ we want to know it all!

Here are my June favorites:

What products were your June faves? Show and please tell! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Re: The June Favorites Thread

Thatโ€™s ND palette is so pretty @jen81! Nice job redeeming reward points for it! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

@jen81  I love the kate product too. It feels so great and I love how it makes my face feel so clean.

I wish super goop was easily accessible in Canada, would love to try their products!

Great favorites @jen81. I smelled that Fresh face cream in store and it. smelled. INCREDIBLE! Good to hear you like the Supergoop CC cream, too, as I've been looking for a good CC/BB! 

@jen81 Iโ€™m looking for a cc cream but many seem to dark even in the lightest shade. What is your general foundation shade/how would you classify your skin tone? Thanks!

@ShortErica  Iโ€™m pretty pale. For comparison I have used Armani luminous silk in shade 2, lancome teinte idole in 110 c. Bareminerals tinted moisturizer in opal. None of these are an exact match but are good enough. I would say I have a cool undertone to neutral undertone. 

@ShortErica Here is a swatch in sunlight with flash. Top

is CC cream in fair light. Bottom is bareminerals serum concealer on fair. BAREMINERALS - BARESKINยฎ Complete Coverage Serum Concealer - Fai

D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg

Thank you @jen81!

Oh no @jen81, I don't see a picture. I appreciate this reference. I think I'm s pretty neutral undertone.

@ShortEricaI like physicians formula organic cc cream - there's only 2 colors, but the 'light' is pretty light.  I also have one by juice beauty, I forget what it's called, and I haven't tried it yet, but one of the reviews said it's the same color as 'fairly light' in bareminerals, which is what I wear, so that's one reason I got it as it seems hard to find a match - usually 'fair' is too light, and 'light' is too dark...lol.

Thanks for the comparison @treestar86. Despite sunscreen Iโ€™ve added a bit of color and am not as fair as I normally am. Hopefully more cc products are workable and not too dark now.

@jen81 I love the BareMinerals Bareskin Concealer. It's super lightweight and provides great coverage. I also use it as a foundation as well! <333

โœจโœจโœจ Glitter Sunscreen โœจโœจโœจ

My new favorite accessory ๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg

Bare Republic Mineral Sunscreen Lotion Diamond Dust and Sunshine & Glitter Sea Star Sparkle Mermaid Glitter Sunscreen

Both of these are pretty sparkly, especially the S&G, so I like to put on a full base coat of plain sunscreen, then just use a little dab of one or the other for some shine. A pea size amount per arm is still a lot of glitter โœจ

Bare Republic is a finer glitter, almost a shimmer, and it's pretty close in color to the Laura Geller Diamond Dust highlighter, that pinky-purple-hint-of-blue shifty tone. Sunshine & Glitter is a chunkier glitter, mostly silver with some pink, green, blue, orange, gold...it's quite the disco ball, constantly changing as you move in the light. 

I tried to capture a swatch, but sparkle is incredibly difficult to pick up. I also left these pretty thick to try and pick up more shimmer, so ignore any white cast...they blend out way better than depicted here. Bare Republic on top, Sunshine & Glitter starts about halfway down.

IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg

Fun favorites @RGbrown!! ๐Ÿ’—

@RGbrownI just got the same holographic sunscreen too! would have gotten the glitter one too if it was on sale...I was thinking the same thing also, of just using a little on top of regular sunscreen, or when need to reapply, using a spray on top, so hopefully it wouldn't disturb the glitter, and make it go farther...

@RGbrown wow thatโ€™s so pretty!!! 

That shimmer looks so pretty @RGbrown!

oooooo I'm loving a good shimmer @RGbrown

oooooo I'm loving a good shimmer @RGbrown

Not new to be but I've been wearing my Viseart Tryst Eyeshadow Palette 0.49 oz/ 14 g

most days recently. The colors are perfect for a soft summer look!

I am thinking of picking up the VISEART - Liaison Eyeshadow Palette for the fall.

These are beautiful @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿ’—

@curlychiquita Both are beautiful palettes. I'm especially loving the colors in Tryst - I've been all about pinks lately. If you pick up Liaison I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Header.jpg
  • Highlight, conceal, set.
  • WHY, MAC. WHY.
  • Iโ€™m surprised they both work so well for me!
  • A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg
  • June 2019 Favorites
  • june faves makeup 19.jpeg
  • june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg
  • 2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg
  • IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg
  • IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg
  • 787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190701-223650.png
  • 20190702_230840.jpg
  • D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg
testing