cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The June Favorites Thread

Header.jpg

Itโ€™s the best time of the month, time to talk about our monthly favorites! We love hearing about Community membersโ€™ holygrails and weโ€™re so excited to know which hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products youโ€™ve been reaching for most in June. We are starting this thread for you all to share new treasures, trusted holygrails, rediscovered old loves โ€ฆ we want to know it all!

Here are my June favorites:

What products were your June faves? Show and please tell! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Re: The June Favorites Thread

@curlychiquita viseart really does have such great eyeshadows!

@Kim888, definitely agree!

@curlychiquita  Funny you should post about the Tryst palette. I am looking for a cool-toned baby pink and I was wondering if any of the pinks in this palette would qualify. They seem warm-toned to me (which I already have an abundance of). Am I reading the tone of the photos correctly, or is there a cool-toned pink in Tryst? Thanks! 

Some items that look cool-toned come off warm-toned on my skin, so I know your struggle.  The struggle is real @PinkEvergreen 

@PinkEvergreen, it's pretty warmed toned.  I'm not sure what a good cool tones one would be - this is my only pink toned palette.

@curlychiquita  Thanks for the info! 

A couple of my faves this month. I bought both of these this month and Iโ€™m already half way through the Dr Jart. The Jo Malone is a repurchase. Iโ€™ll never get tired of Wood Sage & Sea Salt. ๐Ÿ™‚

DR. JART+ - Ceramidinโ„ข Cream

JO MALONE LONDON - Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne

2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg

Great favorites @trishavt! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

@ather @Anastasiya13 

Someone just came out with their own version ๐Ÿ˜ I'm sure you can find some at WM, Amazon, Target etc too...perhaps hanging on a shelf hook near the toothpaste or else maybe in the pharmacy area near tubed topical meds like Bengay. I got one at a home show or something once...one of the vendors was handing them out. They're handy to have!

Screenshot_20190701-223650.png

@RGbrown  Ooo thank you. I really need some. Dont like seeing product go to waste

@RGbrown  Thank you thatโ€™s so awesome. I need one!! Or 5 lol

@trishavt  Where did you get the tube pushing thing? such an awesome idea 

@ather it came with the cream that I purchased from sephora ๐Ÿ™‚

@trishavt  What really. I have one of those creams too. Mine didnโ€™t come with one ๐Ÿ˜ข

@ather Oh no! Thatโ€™s disappointing. Call and see if  they will send you one since it was missing from the packaging.

@trishavt  aww such a smart idea!! I might just see if I can pick up a pack of them. I feel I can use them for everything! Toothpaste, creams. Lots of stuff! 

@trishavt  OMG so that is what yellow plastic thing is for ???? I haven't figured it out since Dec ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜› I thought this was some serum vial. It came with the Ceramidine holiday set I got for my daughter (she loves yhe cream and it calms and soothes her skin in winter. 

@naturalooks15 yep! It helps big time with pushing product to the top of the tube! I donโ€™t like that itโ€™s plastic (wonder if itโ€™s recyclable) but Iโ€™ll definitely reuse it wherever else I can. Very handy! 

Glad to hear your daughter loves it! I had an awful skin outbreak a few weeks ago (dr suspects itโ€™s contact dermatitis) and this helped soothe my skin after using a prescription based ointment that dried my skin out. 

@trishavt  Hey random question, but where did you get the thing to squeeze the tube with? Sorry dont know what that item is called.

@Anastasiya13 It came with the cream. Iโ€™m not sure what itโ€™s technically called. Tube squeezer? Either way itโ€™s very helpful! 

@trishavt  Oh okay, thank you.

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Header.jpg
  • Highlight, conceal, set.
  • WHY, MAC. WHY.
  • Iโ€™m surprised they both work so well for me!
  • A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg
  • June 2019 Favorites
  • june faves makeup 19.jpeg
  • june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg
  • 2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg
  • IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg
  • IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg
  • 787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190701-223650.png
  • 20190702_230840.jpg
  • D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg
testing