cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The June Favorites Thread

Header.jpg

It’s the best time of the month, time to talk about our monthly favorites! We love hearing about Community members’ holygrails and we’re so excited to know which hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you’ve been reaching for most in June. We are starting this thread for you all to share new treasures, trusted holygrails, rediscovered old loves … we want to know it all!

Here are my June favorites:

What products were your June faves? Show and please tell! 🙂 

Re: The June Favorites Thread

My birthday month is already coming up? Where did time go!!

My makeup favorites for this month are:

june faves makeup 19.jpeg

Natasha Denona Sunrise Eyeshadow Palette 0.67 oz/ 19.25g-Love this new size, it's more travel friendly and it so pigmented you'll probably never hit pan.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Crush- Perfect summer pinky-beige shade and stays put even if I eat, drink or kiss. You could say I have a crush on this shade (pun intended).

BECCA - Under Eye Brightening Corrector - Light to Medium- All I need is the tiniest amount and it lightens my blue circles making my concealer look almost perfect.

BENEFIT COSMETICS - Roller Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Mini- Love that this liner is matte and it doesn't smudge or cracks. The felt tip is easy to use.

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan - 104 Tan-Tastic!

- My skin has neutral undertone and this bronzer is the perfect shade not too orange or ashy. Plus it blends seamlessly without any effort.

As for my skin, body and hair favorites:

june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Body Granita Scrub - Beach Vibes- The scent is like monoï and sunscreen and it smells even more delicious when you rince it out. I also love the fact that it's a gentle exfoliator and you can use it everyday.

Le Labo - Another 13 : This perfume is amazing! Sephora needs to get this brand asap!! The scent is highly addictive, like fresh jasmine, musk and amber notes. I'm in love with it!

Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL- This makes my lengths and dry ends look healthy and shiny.

COOLA Organic Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30 1.5 ozLove to use this with and sometimes without any makeup on when I'm lazy. It creates a protective SPF layer over your face. I haven't been sunburnt and my makeup looks great!

Happy birthday month @ellem24! Love your favorites! Love that MJ bronzer! Completely hear ya about neutral undertones and this bronzer being a great match for that.

Thank you @itsfi !!

the MJ bronzer is amazing! I got mine last summer and used almost 1/4 of it, i hope it never gets discontinued!

@ellem24  Happy birthday month!! You’ve picked out lots of great goodies!!

Thank you @ather !! I get so indecisive when picking favorites, but I do love them all ❤️

Great list! That Marc Jacobs bronzer is huge. It's basically a lifetime supply! <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT ! I'm pretty sure it'll last a long time, I've only been using this bronzer since I got it and the pan looks intact 😅

@PenelopeBT Lol i had the same thought. I had the Marc Jacobs Bronzer/powder duo since 2014 and after years of moderate use I finally hit pan on the Bronzer. 

@PenelopeBT and yet I know people who've gone through one or two of them!

@GeorginaBT  My June favourite is:

Farmacy Coconut Gel Sheet Mask - Brightening 0.78 oz/ 23 mL

This is truly a stellar sheet mask. It felt so nice that I kept it on for over an hour. 

I reviewed it on the masking thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4817725/highligh...

This sounds lovely @PinkEvergreen! I need to give it a try. I've heard amazing things about Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL too.

Ooo I need to try this one out!!

I’ve been saving this one for a special occasion @PinkEvergreen . This doesn’t sound like a workday mask. 🤔

@divaknits I would say that this is the perfect Sunday mask. I would put it on around 7 or 8 pm, and let it drench my face for 1+ hours, so I could start off the week looking my best 😊

I have a Farmacy Brightening Mask that's been laying around my sheet mask stash for weeks, but your review has got me excited about finally trying it! <333

@PenelopeBT  I think you will love it. I recommend applying it at a time of day when you can keep it on for a long time. It’s so comfortable and packed with goodness that you will honestly feel sad to take it off so soon, if you only set aside 20 minutes for it. I kept it on much longer and my face looked amazing afterward! 😊

I've been loving the WANDER BEAUTY - Play All Day Translucent Powder probably wouldn't use it as my full time powder but it is so amazing for keeping in my work bag for touch ups since there is no lose powder and thus no chance of an accident. Perfect for after work touch ups! Also pretty obsessed with the  BITE BEAUTY - Outburst Longwear Lip Stainneed more colors of this stat! the wear time is amazing! Also loving the new Urban Decay Brow Blade 2-in-1 Eyebrow Pen + Waterproof Pencil Taupe Trapreally impressed with the formula on the stain side!

Great picks!

That Wander beauty powder looks so fun @Kim888 !

@Kim888, you’re selling me on that Wander powder. I like that it’s portable and not a loose powder. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Header.jpg
  • Highlight, conceal, set.
  • WHY, MAC. WHY.
  • I’m surprised they both work so well for me!
  • A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg
  • June 2019 Favorites
  • june faves makeup 19.jpeg
  • june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg
  • 2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg
  • IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg
  • IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg
  • 787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190701-223650.png
  • 20190702_230840.jpg
  • D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg
testing