cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The June Favorites Thread

Header.jpg

It’s the best time of the month, time to talk about our monthly favorites! We love hearing about Community members’ holygrails and we’re so excited to know which hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you’ve been reaching for most in June. We are starting this thread for you all to share new treasures, trusted holygrails, rediscovered old loves … we want to know it all!

Here are my June favorites:

What products were your June faves? Show and please tell! 🙂 

Re: The June Favorites Thread

@curlychiquita viseart really does have such great eyeshadows!

@Kim888, definitely agree!

@curlychiquita  Funny you should post about the Tryst palette. I am looking for a cool-toned baby pink and I was wondering if any of the pinks in this palette would qualify. They seem warm-toned to me (which I already have an abundance of). Am I reading the tone of the photos correctly, or is there a cool-toned pink in Tryst? Thanks! 

Some items that look cool-toned come off warm-toned on my skin, so I know your struggle.  The struggle is real @PinkEvergreen 

@PinkEvergreen, it's pretty warmed toned.  I'm not sure what a good cool tones one would be - this is my only pink toned palette.

@curlychiquita  Thanks for the info! 

A couple of my faves this month. I bought both of these this month and I’m already half way through the Dr Jart. The Jo Malone is a repurchase. I’ll never get tired of Wood Sage & Sea Salt. 🙂

DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Cream

JO MALONE LONDON - Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne

2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg

Great favorites @trishavt! 💗💕

@ather @Anastasiya13 

Someone just came out with their own version 😁 I'm sure you can find some at WM, Amazon, Target etc too...perhaps hanging on a shelf hook near the toothpaste or else maybe in the pharmacy area near tubed topical meds like Bengay. I got one at a home show or something once...one of the vendors was handing them out. They're handy to have!

Screenshot_20190701-223650.png

@RGbrown  Ooo thank you. I really need some. Dont like seeing product go to waste

@RGbrown  Thank you that’s so awesome. I need one!! Or 5 lol

@trishavt  Where did you get the tube pushing thing? such an awesome idea 

@ather it came with the cream that I purchased from sephora 🙂

@trishavt  What really. I have one of those creams too. Mine didn’t come with one 😢

@ather Oh no! That’s disappointing. Call and see if  they will send you one since it was missing from the packaging.

@trishavt  aww such a smart idea!! I might just see if I can pick up a pack of them. I feel I can use them for everything! Toothpaste, creams. Lots of stuff! 

@trishavt  OMG so that is what yellow plastic thing is for ???? I haven't figured it out since Dec 😄 😄 😛 I thought this was some serum vial. It came with the Ceramidine holiday set I got for my daughter (she loves yhe cream and it calms and soothes her skin in winter. 

@naturalooks15 yep! It helps big time with pushing product to the top of the tube! I don’t like that it’s plastic (wonder if it’s recyclable) but I’ll definitely reuse it wherever else I can. Very handy! 

Glad to hear your daughter loves it! I had an awful skin outbreak a few weeks ago (dr suspects it’s contact dermatitis) and this helped soothe my skin after using a prescription based ointment that dried my skin out. 

@trishavt  Hey random question, but where did you get the thing to squeeze the tube with? Sorry dont know what that item is called.

@Anastasiya13 It came with the cream. I’m not sure what it’s technically called. Tube squeezer? Either way it’s very helpful! 

@trishavt  Oh okay, thank you.

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Header.jpg
  • Highlight, conceal, set.
  • WHY, MAC. WHY.
  • I’m surprised they both work so well for me!
  • A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg
  • June 2019 Favorites
  • june faves makeup 19.jpeg
  • june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg
  • 2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg
  • IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg
  • IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg
  • 787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190701-223650.png
  • 20190702_230840.jpg
  • D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg
testing