cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The July Favorites Thread 2019

Image.jpeg

What time is it? SUMMERTIME! ‘Tis the season to break out the tanning drops, bronzer, and all the SPF we can get. Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. We are starting this thread for you all to discuss what you’ve been reaching for most in July, so name any new treasures or holy grails that you’d like to recommend to the Community.

Here are my July favorites:

What products were your July faves? Remember to show and tell! Heart

Re: The July Favorites Thread

@itsfi  - They are just so pretty.  I went and picked up Solar and Cosmic!

@MCSSavvy Those lip glosses are so pretty! I haven't picked any up yet, but they are so tempting. I might break and get the set combined with Caution Mascara at Nord's right now. Hourglass is a beautiful brand - I love their blushes!

@alexasteph  - I don't like tingly or plumping type lip glosses and this does have a slight tingle but fades quickly.  To me it is not a plumping lips gloss just a lovely, pretty gloss that rivals MAC lip glass.  My local Nordies doesn't carry Hourglass but definitely worth a grab if they have the mascara included!  The more I use Hourglass the more I find to love.  It really is a lovely brand.  And yes, those blushes!!! 🙂

@GeorginaBT I've been using Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Dry Oil Finishing Spray 3.2 oz/ 95 mL

recently, and I think it may become a staple.  Since it's been so hot and humid, I've been using it to deflate the extra volume that my hair's been getting.  It's been working about as well as I could have hoped.

I do wish that it didn't spray so much at a time, though.  But it's a small concession.  

Love that you can use this to combat the effects of humidity on your hair @greeneyedgirl107! So good to know. 

@GeorginaBT I LOVE the YTTP cleanser.  It makes my skin feel so clean and surprisingly I even enjoy the scent!  I only wish it didn't come in the glass jar; it looks nice but I'm always a little wary of having it in my shower because I'm afraid that I'm going to knock it off my shower shelf.

@CookieGirl1 YES, totally agree with it making my skin feel clean and smelling amazing! And as a clumsy person, I feel you on the glass bottle. But it's such cute packaging, I'm excited to reuse the bottle for something else when it's empty. 

195 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • In my ship cabin, all my July and travel favorites lined up :-)
  • Image.jpeg
  • B347DACB-C7DC-4DB3-88D4-432A47FEEC85.jpeg
  • 09E07E12-424A-46E4-A82E-E5692A5CDA37.jpeg
  • 0C3E46D2-C6E3-4D6A-9C24-F1343305D37F.jpeg
  • 9A6EF49A-FA78-48E3-A0C5-B41AD08CA3B0.jpeg
  • 9046DE99-8EBE-4B3E-834B-EAA62E316C93.jpeg
  • 39E9D7D6-8BCE-42B4-AB59-0EED3ED87926.jpeg
  • IMG_E9083.JPG
  • F062FB45-399D-4FA1-BDCB-BBC277EFE91D.jpeg
  • 202A3565-9C41-4B2B-BB30-ED4E5194CE89.jpeg
  • IMG_20190728_104652196.jpg
  • IMG_20190728_104929932.jpg