cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The July Favorites Thread 2019

Image.jpeg

What time is it? SUMMERTIME! ‘Tis the season to break out the tanning drops, bronzer, and all the SPF we can get. Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. We are starting this thread for you all to discuss what you’ve been reaching for most in July, so name any new treasures or holy grails that you’d like to recommend to the Community.

Here are my July favorites:

What products were your July faves? Remember to show and tell! Heart

Re: The July Favorites Thread 2019

@faeriegirl, love the Tatcha cleansing oil and the rice powder. The essence is on my list of goodies to try. 😃

@faeriegirl - I love Tatcha! Those are some great items!

@faeriegirl ooooooooh tell me more about the essence - I really want to get it!

@Cyncynn In the class you remember how she said that it will help your products absorb and work better. It totally does. I feel more of a tingle now when I use my aha/bha serum and when I use retinol.

@faeriegirl I sure do, glad to hear it's working as promised!

—>Too lazy to take photos <— 🖐

This is one of my favourite threads. It doesn’t have to be a newly released product, just products you are into that month. I think it’s cool to see what beauty path others are on! 

Lancôme HYPNÔSE DOLL LASHES Mascara Black

has been an unexpected fav this month. I couldn’t stop staring at this girls lashes so I asked her what mascara she was using, this was it. I’ve been obsessed. I L.O.V.E the brush. It’s triangular but so tiny. This layers well and creates not a full look but a long lash, separated look. 

KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Balm 0.35 oz/ 10 g

I can’t get enough of this. Fair warning, it’s small - like chapstick small.  My allergies are nuts in the summer and I’m always sneezing which leads to a dry nose. Layering this balm on my nose  prevents dryness. Also works great on brows.

- - Non Sephora Product - - 

Lalicious Whipped Sugar Scrubs, I cant get enough of these!!!! I have several different scents. They don’t have any oil in them, I can’t really describe it. It’s heavenly bliss. Showering is my fav time of the day!! 

39E9D7D6-8BCE-42B4-AB59-0EED3ED87926.jpeg

Great monthly faves @GG84! 🙂 Lancome is a go to for me for mascaras and the Hypnose Doll Lashes is a fab one! Good to know about the Kora face balm - my allergies hit in the springtime so I get what you mean about dryness around the nose; definitely going to give the balm a try next spring.

Thank you for starting this thread @GeorginaBT! 🙂 The photo of your faves this month is so pretty - love! Here are my favorites for July:

IMG_E9083.JPG

Spoiler

Most of these are my faves, too, @itsfi !!!  And I also have that calendar! ❤️

Yaaaay!!! Love the calendar and all these goodies @Tamara76! 💗💕💗💕

I was finally able to snag that mask holder online yesterday, so excited! Great favorites and beautiful photo - per usual, @itsfi  🙂

Aww thank you @scott1201!🥰 Have you had a chance to try the mask holder? I’d love to hear about your experience. I was skeptical based on my past experience with other ones, but this SC one changed my view on them. 

@itsfi I can't wait to run out of my current shampoo (I seldom wash my hair, so can't justify stocking up lol) - love bananas!

hahaha @Cyncynn! 🙂 The shampoo and conditioner combo smell amazing!!! You'd love the banana candy scent! 

@itsfi I’ve been considering getting the Chanel foundation for a while now...definitely going to get it soon!!

@jen81, it’s one of the foundations I have that I repurchase whenever I run out. I didn’t think that would be the case when I first purchased it, but after all these years, it’s still a go to for me. Would love to know how it works for you if/when you pick it up. 😊

@itsfi I'm also loving the d bronzi

@itsfi I'm also loving the d bronzi

Re: @itsfi I'm also loving the d bronzi

It’s become a staple @lmaster! Love it! 🥰

RE: The July Favorites Thread 2019

< Insert obligatory “how is the month already over” joke here. > I’ve been pretty minimal the past couple months but the following really stuck out for me! Thanks for thread @GeorginaBT it’s always a good one! SC Brush #56: this little guy makes applying foundation super easy. I like to use it with my lighter bases to buff to a nice, flawless finish. Patrick Ta Fan: is this completely unnecessary? Yes. Does it make me feel like a fancy French lady in her salon waiting for a fresh glass of wine? Yes. PMG MatteTrance in 1995: it’s been a while since I’ve used my PMG mattes and I’d forgotten how perfect the formula is. It’s so lightweight and long wearing and the color is perfection. The Inkey List Glycolic Acid: I was lucky enough to attend the NYC Inkey List pop-up a few weeks ago and ever since I’ve incorporated this easy to use glycolic at least once a week. It leave my skin feeling smooth and even without stripped. Love it!

Re: RE: The July Favorites Thread 2019

@michelleshops That Sephora brush is my favorite for applying liquid foundation! Ever since I got it as part of gratis many years ago I bought two more because it’s such a good brush. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • In my ship cabin, all my July and travel favorites lined up :-)
  • Image.jpeg
  • B347DACB-C7DC-4DB3-88D4-432A47FEEC85.jpeg
  • 09E07E12-424A-46E4-A82E-E5692A5CDA37.jpeg
  • 0C3E46D2-C6E3-4D6A-9C24-F1343305D37F.jpeg
  • 9A6EF49A-FA78-48E3-A0C5-B41AD08CA3B0.jpeg
  • 9046DE99-8EBE-4B3E-834B-EAA62E316C93.jpeg
  • 39E9D7D6-8BCE-42B4-AB59-0EED3ED87926.jpeg
  • IMG_E9083.JPG
  • F062FB45-399D-4FA1-BDCB-BBC277EFE91D.jpeg
  • 202A3565-9C41-4B2B-BB30-ED4E5194CE89.jpeg
  • IMG_20190728_104652196.jpg
  • IMG_20190728_104929932.jpg