cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The July Favorites Thread 2019

Image.jpeg

What time is it? SUMMERTIME! ‘Tis the season to break out the tanning drops, bronzer, and all the SPF we can get. Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. We are starting this thread for you all to discuss what you’ve been reaching for most in July, so name any new treasures or holy grails that you’d like to recommend to the Community.

Here are my July favorites:

What products were your July faves? Remember to show and tell! Heart

Re: The July Favorites Thread 2019

@txcatx I almost put the lip glow on my list too! Loving it so much!

@txcatxI didn't know they would be reducing selection, I better try that one out soon!!

That leather exterior is soooo gorgeous. 

@txcatx I do not need any new fragrances but you've got me with "sweet mint tea", I must sample this.

I am also on a stick phase, it is so much easier to travel and I don't have to worry about TSA. If you haven't tried it yet, milk stick bronzer is fantastic!

@Cyncynn The fragrance is like sweet, mint tea, but it also has a little bit of spice to it, which I think makes it more interesting. I love it. Also, I love the Milk bronzer! I always travel with that, plus the Ilia multistick, RMS highlighter, and Laura Mercier eyeshadow sticks. Takes up way less space than palettes, and no brushes required!

@txcatx I must try the Ilia multistick, I love a cream blush!

I also own the RMS highlighter, if you ever looking for another "clean' highlighter in solid formula, but that looks less wet the LILAH B. - Glisten & Glow

is very good too!

@txcatx, Thanks for posting. For some reason U.S. Sephora...

@txcatx, Thanks for posting. For some reason U.S. Sephora site didn't have it, but Canada site did. I did a screenshot it so when I go to Dallas next, I'll stop into Nordstrom or Sephora and smell it.

@txcatx, Thanks, forgot Neiman's. 🥰

@txcatx, Thanks, forgot Neiman's. 🥰

Re: @txcatx, Thanks for posting. For some reason U.S. Sephora...

@Luvstravel The salesperson at Atelier Cologne mentioned that Sephora is in the process of reducing the number of Atelier fragrances carried in the US, but the brand is expanding its presence at both Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus. 

All new-to-me things this month, except the retinol and perfumes. 

Skincare: 

B347DACB-C7DC-4DB3-88D4-432A47FEEC85.jpeg
Spoiler
Plus 2 Paula’s Choice cleansers: 

09E07E12-424A-46E4-A82E-E5692A5CDA37.jpeg
Spoiler
Makeup: 

0C3E46D2-C6E3-4D6A-9C24-F1343305D37F.jpeg
Spoiler

Perfume: 

9A6EF49A-FA78-48E3-A0C5-B41AD08CA3B0.jpeg
Spoiler

yes yes yes @WinglessOne love the elf 😉

yes yes yes @WinglessOne love the elf 😉

Just added the PC Hyaluronic Acid Booster with Ceramides to my list @WinglessOne! 🙂 I plan on giving the Elf essence a try once I've made a dent in my current stash of toners/essences. 

Oh thank you for the ELF Toner / Essence rec. It's so hard to find May Coop these days and i'm almost done with an SKII so i'm planning to look for a replacement. I'll add this one to the list. @WinglessOne 

YESSTYLE dot com has may coop.

@scott1201 @WinglessOne 

It's also available at jolse and the mini is in stock at Peach and Lily. 

Thanks @quspork  @l8totheparty  🙂 Peach and Lily is one of my 2 usual sources of Raw Sauce, but they stopped stocking the full size sometime last year. Not sure why, or if it’s a permanent change. 

@scott1201  Speaking of places that still carry it, Riley Rose (my other usual source) currently has the full size for $30 USD and I’m sure they also have the mini on sale. RR used to frequently sell out of Raw Sauce, so I’m kinda surprised to see it available online again. As much as I love that stuff, I might love the Elf essence more, especially for the price difference. 

Thank you guys for all this info! @WinglessOne  @l8totheparty  @quspork 

You are welcome 😊

@scott1201 

And because you both talked the elf up (enable much?!) I ordered it from Shoppers yesterday along with a pile of 50% off smashbox lippies. 

@WinglessOne 

@lmaster 

@l8totheparty so so so impressed!!! 

@scott1201  You’re welcome! I was looking for a May Coop replacement when I bought this; I’ve got just one full size bottle of Raw Sauce left in storage and I’m halfway through another FS. I hope the e.l.f. essence works for you! 

@WinglessOne
I LOVE both those perfumes!!!! Though I ended up with a full bottle of Salome instead! I am nursing a few Anubis samples, it's very special. And Superstitious is one of my favourites from Malle. It's great for formal wear. I hope you continue to enjoy them <333

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • In my ship cabin, all my July and travel favorites lined up :-)
  • Image.jpeg
  • B347DACB-C7DC-4DB3-88D4-432A47FEEC85.jpeg
  • 09E07E12-424A-46E4-A82E-E5692A5CDA37.jpeg
  • 0C3E46D2-C6E3-4D6A-9C24-F1343305D37F.jpeg
  • 9A6EF49A-FA78-48E3-A0C5-B41AD08CA3B0.jpeg
  • 9046DE99-8EBE-4B3E-834B-EAA62E316C93.jpeg
  • 39E9D7D6-8BCE-42B4-AB59-0EED3ED87926.jpeg
  • IMG_E9083.JPG
  • F062FB45-399D-4FA1-BDCB-BBC277EFE91D.jpeg
  • 202A3565-9C41-4B2B-BB30-ED4E5194CE89.jpeg
  • IMG_20190728_104652196.jpg
  • IMG_20190728_104929932.jpg