cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Hydration Challenge

Hydration GIF.gif

I've seen a lot of talk about 2018 resolutions and one of my biggest goals for 2018 is make hydration a habit. Rather than talking or thinking about this resolution (like 2017... oops!) I am starting a hydration challenge. Let's get focused on hydration, BIC!

The goal? To increase our hydration levels so we can all feel incredible both inside and out.

Here are a few tips on staying hydrated:

• Eat water-rich foods (cucumber, greens, grapes, etc.)
  • If you're sweating, you need to drink more H2O!
  • Drinking caffeine? Replace that cup of coffee with a cup of water. (This is in addition to your daily recommended intake!)

This thread will be a space to talk about the hydrating products you're using and to check in on how much water you're drinking. Let's set goals and help each other meet them! Use this thread to share how you're feeling whether you're thirsty, your skin is extra-dry or to offer hydration tips for the rest of us!

Let's get hydrated, BIC! 

Re: The Hydration Challenge

@curlychiquita. Worth every cent!!!

@KatieBT  I have fell in love with the Laneige Lip Sleeping mask. That's my go to for night and Maybelline Baby lips or Blistex Ultra Hydration for daytime. I use Dior Lip Maximizer when using lippies (usually glosses). I've been lucky, with this cold weather,  not to have any dryness with my lips.

BKR Water Bottles are on Hautelook right now! The ones they have are almost 50% off

I got the cutest water bottle at Marshall's recently and got tons of compliments on it while I was out and about on Saturday.  I find that the cuter the mug/tumbler, the more likely I am to keep drinking my water! ❤️

021118waterbottle.jpg

*It actually has confetti between the wall and the bottle so you can shake it up and have an instant party - lol!

It's so pretty, @Tamara76!

Thank you, @curlychiquita

@Tamara76 AND it matches you nails!!!!!

But, of course, my dear! ❤️   @mermadelove

RE: The Hydration Challenge

I had one of my all time fave water infusions Today I got this combo idea off Pinterest and the pic I usually like to do this one In the summer but I couldn’t hold out until summery this time I Infused a batch last night and loved it and am making another for tomorrow. Orange pineapple ginger water is so yummy!! Even the ginger filters through surprisingly well with the fresh pineapple and orange slices this one is fine to steep overnight without being overpowering in the morning too an added bonus. If you like all of these flavors and like infused waters I would give it a go. It’s a little more on the sweet side more so then some infused waters but oh so worth it!

Re: RE: The Hydration Challenge

@WhereYouStand  This looks so good! I've been using lemon alot but this would be a nice, refreshing change!  Thanks for sharing and drink up!!

That looks refreshing,  @WhereYouStand!

@WhereYouStand yum this looks great! I have so much ginger right now I don't know what to do with it all so I will definitely try adding some to my water!

Rainy Saturday Morning #HydrationGoals

Primrose oil mud mask, Olympics on the tv, bullet journal, and a mug of Midsummer Night's Dream fruit infusion from David's tea. This bee mug CHANGES COLOR! Definitely motivation to drink more tisane.This bee mug CHANGES COLOR! Definitely motivation to drink more tisane.

🐝🐝 / 🚫🐝🐝

🤔

🐝🐝 🍎🍐🍋🍵

😊

IMG_7951.GIF

IMG_7952.JPG

But do you have a FLAG?

Cake, please. 

Thanks for the tag @KatieBT and @mermadelove! I unexpectedly had to go out of town for a couple days and I did a much better job of staying hydrated than I have in the past, because I was actually keeping my bkr bottle with me instead of always leaving it stashed in my bag or forgetting it in my car.

The design of it is really something... I have S'well bottles and others too, but between a bunch of little features like the ring in the lid and the "grippiness" of the rubber sleeve, I'm just finding it really easy to use 💙

Now a permanent part of my "go bag" setupNow a permanent part of my "go bag" setup

Cool bottle @fieldsofclover !!Oh, HEY!! congratulations on the rank up!!!!!!

I really love this surprisingly much. 

I believe I drink more than enough water during the day, however there is one main culprit for making my dehydrated- ALCOHOL.  I'm working on cutting down and having less as even a couple drinks can really harm my skin for a couple of days.

testing