cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Hydration Challenge

Hydration GIF.gif

I've seen a lot of talk about 2018 resolutions and one of my biggest goals for 2018 is make hydration a habit. Rather than talking or thinking about this resolution (like 2017... oops!) I am starting a hydration challenge. Let's get focused on hydration, BIC!

The goal? To increase our hydration levels so we can all feel incredible both inside and out.

Here are a few tips on staying hydrated:

• Eat water-rich foods (cucumber, greens, grapes, etc.)
  • If you're sweating, you need to drink more H2O!
  • Drinking caffeine? Replace that cup of coffee with a cup of water. (This is in addition to your daily recommended intake!)

This thread will be a space to talk about the hydrating products you're using and to check in on how much water you're drinking. Let's set goals and help each other meet them! Use this thread to share how you're feeling whether you're thirsty, your skin is extra-dry or to offer hydration tips for the rest of us!

Let's get hydrated, BIC! 

Re: The Hydration Challenge

Super cute! @CakesCakes

Thanks for the tag @sister13!  I posted below... although not my pics... it was way too early when I posted 😄

Thanks for playing @PrettyPaint! If this doesn't count I don't want to know! 

This is such a cute pic, @KatieBT!  I am dying to find out more about your top secret eyeshadow!!!😍

I know!  Me too! @KatieBT @Tamara76

Thanks for tagging me @KatieBT 😉

I’m having dinner (homemade butter chicken), drinking a half glass of wine along with my usual dinner drink, cold tap water in my trusty beaker glass from the California Academy of Sciences!

6B3178B9-1C87-4B50-99BA-51D9BCCFD12D.jpeg

Tagging @unfungirl @lmi82 @ZombieMetroAnt @Tamara76  @veronika23 @Kim888

@k617 thanks for playing and cute glass! I love Cal Academy I need to snag one of these asap! Great excuse to go there 🙂 

@k617  OMG LOVE that glass! Nerd after my own ❤️ !!!!

That's a cute glass @k617!  I always have different reusable bottles/cups/tumblers with me. Not my pics but these are some of my fav. that I own. I have one more in my sights 😄

Image result for starbucks iridescent tumblerRelated image

Image result for swell milkyway

I have that s’well bottle @veronika23. It’s one of my favorites! 

It's just so beautiful @PrettyPaint!  Corkcicle came out with a series in the same finish. I want that large tumbler!!! Yes I have a problem with cups/water bottles... especially in those types of finishes 😄

Image result for corkcicle tumbler unicorn magic

@veronika23 I think your cup/water bottle problem is a good thing! Making water fun to drink is awesome. Life should be fun, thanks for the inspiration! 💜

Aww thanks @JessyAnne 🖤  Love the mermaid and unicorn vibes but I also like things like the BKR bottle in the black spikes. Can never have enough black either 😄

I definitely agree with you that life should be fun! 🙂

Image result for bkr water bottle black spikes

@veronika23 Those are beautiful! I’ve actually never heard of that brand before, but now I want the tumbler too!

@PrettyPaint I want one too! 🦄

@PrettyPaint  I don't own anything from them yet but I've seen them on a few sites here. (Just not the tumbler I want... not yet anyways).  I think in the US I saw them on Hallmark's site.

@veronika23 Thanks! Yep, I see lots of stuff from corkcicle at hallmark! It looks like the ones you posted are called unicorn magic. How fitting!

@PrettyPaint   Oh yes... Oops forgot to post the name when I posted the pic 😄

@k617 That beaker is awesome! 🤓💚

Thanks for the tag, @k617!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Your beaker glass is too cute!!!

I carry some sort of refillable cup or tumbler with me all day long to stay hydrated - for some reason drinking out of a straw makes me more likely to drink my water.

Today, I used my RTIC Cooler With a cute unicorn decal I ordered from Etsy.💗

8C4F7D43-6B35-4509-9D58-79E93055CF94.jpeg

*Please pardon my naked nails - lol!💗🦄

Tagging @Mcakes @trishavt @ElleElleG and @Beadshopgirl💗

Awesome idea @KatieBT! And thanks @Tamara76 for the tag. Here’s what I use to get my water intake.

It’s great to see so many people post pics of their reusable water bottles. They’re much better for the environment than plastic water bottles and more cost effective  👍 🤟

A63A5110-6D25-4F25-ABCB-B601CA7C3304.jpeg

testing