cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Hydration Challenge

Hydration GIF.gif

I've seen a lot of talk about 2018 resolutions and one of my biggest goals for 2018 is make hydration a habit. Rather than talking or thinking about this resolution (like 2017... oops!) I am starting a hydration challenge. Let's get focused on hydration, BIC!

The goal? To increase our hydration levels so we can all feel incredible both inside and out.

Here are a few tips on staying hydrated:

• Eat water-rich foods (cucumber, greens, grapes, etc.)
  • If you're sweating, you need to drink more H2O!
  • Drinking caffeine? Replace that cup of coffee with a cup of water. (This is in addition to your daily recommended intake!)

This thread will be a space to talk about the hydrating products you're using and to check in on how much water you're drinking. Let's set goals and help each other meet them! Use this thread to share how you're feeling whether you're thirsty, your skin is extra-dry or to offer hydration tips for the rest of us!

Let's get hydrated, BIC! 

Re: The Hydration Challenge

@katkapivarci thank you so much! It's from forever 21... Sweater

@lmaster Your makeup is gorgeous! What color lipstick/gloss? 

@ JessyAnne thank you love! it's actually 2 different one...

@ JessyAnne thank you love! it's actually 2 different ones, first I put nars matte multiple in the shade Siam on first, then Huda beauty lip strobe in the shade ritzy๐Ÿ˜

Re: @ JessyAnne thank you love! it's actually 2 different one...

@lmaster I KNEW it was going to be a Huda lip strobe! Thereโ€™s nothing else quite like them, imo. I have angelic, but now Iโ€™m thinking I need to add ritzy to my stash ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@JessyAnne ritzy is a gorgeous color and transforms every single color to a beautiful creation!

Iโ€™m sold!

Actually, itโ€™s sold.... OUT ๐Ÿ˜ญ @lmaster

@JessyAnne omg! That's a flipping bummer!! Go figure, hopefully it'll be back soon ๐Ÿค” seriously tho, it completely can transform any color to a masterpiece,, even those ladies that hate red or nude, if they would top those shades with this, it's amazing the color variations you can come up with, and build it up or blot it down

I know exactly what you mean! Angelic has the same magical effects. Honestly, I want the whole darn set ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It's little Friday so time for a hydration game!

Let's play a game of tag. Post a picture of you drinking your water (or just showing off your water if you're shy ๐Ÿ˜‰ and tag some friends in your post so they will also stay hydrated!

I'll go first, here's proof of me hydrating! I'm wearing super-duper-top-secret eyeshadow so had to post in B&W ๐Ÿ˜„20180208_Hydration.jpg

I summon...

@fieldsofclover @k617 @JessyAnne @yankeefaithful @ChristineR07 @GG84 @Susubee @curlychiquita @PrettyPaint and @fatimamummy!

Fill up your water and hydrate! (Please ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Thanks for tag @KatieBT , Now Iโ€™m VERY curious about this top secret eyeshadow !

Usually itโ€™s hard to keep the count so I put aside four bottles (500 ml) of water every morning to finish in next 24 hours. Iโ€™m glad to report that it is working really well as I end up consuming 8 glass water plus any extra fluids in the form of juice ( and soda, if it counts ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Here is a cheesy photo as a proof ๐Ÿ˜

D8697B2C-EB64-4397-A596-44F27DE01135.jpeg

I am tagging @Mochapj @ZombieMetroAnt @jesscheems and @Anewxa

@fatimamummy I love this pic! 

Thank you @JessyAnne

@fatimamummy juice, fruits and veggies all count IMO, I've been all about the smoothies these days ๐Ÿ™‚ For soda, it depends on whether or not the drink is caffeinated. If it has caffeine I would try to replace the same volume of soda you consume with an equal amount of water. 

@KatieBT I have pretty much given up caffeinated tea and coffee but Iโ€™m still struggling to replace regular soda with some healthy alternate. One day Iโ€™ll do it ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for the tag @KatieBT Love your shadow in the photo!

So do we think this counts?

drink1.jpg

Not sure who has been tagged yet!?! @sister13 @Lazybeautybeast @mezzotown88 

You must have been spying on me today @PrettyPaint. I forgot my water bottle so I didn't drink nearly enough today. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ Time to catch-up! Um....I don't think I saw @GG84 and @bakeamuffin. Sorry if you already got tagged ladies. 

IMG_20180209_175454.jpg

Thatโ€™s a cool bottle! @Lazybeautybeast

Forgot to mention @KatieBT. Thanks for the challenge and can't wait to see not the eyeshadow is! 

Thanks for the tag, I did need a reminder! @PrettyPaint @KatieBT

DFD94CA8-19EA-4393-BCAB-91D82D656BD8.jpeg

@CakesCakes @Mcakes @veronika23 @jozkid 

This is so late....but life is getting the best of me lately! Still trying to stay hydrated and find time to check BIC when I get the chance. Thanks for the tag @sister13!! ๐Ÿ˜ I usually forget to carry water bottles with me but itโ€™s been easier since I received the BKR bottle. Itโ€™s so cute and I like the handle on the cap. EE3A3D79-1586-46FD-8090-1E34A7BDD1DB.jpeg

1 Reply
testing