Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Gratitude Challenge Week 8: Who inspires you?

ezgif-6-38c760b0b5b3_new.gif

Seasons greetings, Beauty Insider Community! The Gratitude Challenge is all about spreading the love and recognizing the people in your life that have made a difference (big or small) in your own life -- either IRL or virtually in the BIC! Celebrating the holidays might look a little different this year, which is why we wanted to take the time – in the midst of basket-building and sale-shopping -- to give thanks for what makes this Community so great (ALL OF YOU!) and encourage you to do the same with us.

Each week will have a different theme, and a new opportunity to give a shoutout to a special someone (or multiple people!) that fits that description for you. Don’t forget to tag their BIC username if they’re on Community! And if you get tagged, be sure to return the favor and keep the gratitude train goin’. 😊

• Week 1 (11/6 – 11/12): someone who can always put a smile on your face 😃
  • Week 2 (11/13 – 11/19): someone who gives great product advice and recommendations 💄
  • Week 3 (11/20 – 11/26): someone you’re thankful for 🦃
  • Week 4 (11/27 – 12/3): a new friend in your life 👬
  • Week 5 (12/4 – 12/10): someone who sends the best memes! 🤣
  • Week 6 (12/11 – 12/17): someone who deserves a lil extra love 💞
  • Week 7 (12/18 – 12/24): someone with the best holiday spirit 🎁
  • Week 8 (12/25 – 12/31): someone who inspires you 🤩

Who are you grateful for? Shout-out or tag the special people in your life by replying below!  😊

Anonymous Insider

re: the gratitude challenge week 3: who are you thankful for?

aren't they? i definitely plan on sticking with her till i can't even remember my own name. (if she doesn't murder me before then, lol)

i hope you and your best friend have a wonderful thanksgiving! 💞

Re: re: the gratitude challenge week 3: who are you thankful for?

@Anonymous @Thank you. Hope you and your bestie have a great Thanksgiving too!!!!

Re: The Gratitude Challenge Week 3: Who are you thankful for?

There are a few BICers who have been like rays of sunshine to me at different points in time, and they deserve a little “Thank You” for the kind and caring conversations we have shared. @PrettyPaint @tsavorite @MissPuff 

4E1BF9A5-2C95-4D50-B02B-F88B6460FF2E.gif

gah! I have a not so secret obsession with hedgehog cuteness!!! In fact, a few years ago I got a hedgehog sculpture from a friend that I would have never asked for normally, but now it makes an awesome doorstop. hahahah

Awww @eshoe. Please know how much I appreciate you. You are always so kind and encouraging, and I thank you for being such a lovely person! 

@PrettyPaint you show it in your words and encouragement 🥰

143A2721-AADB-4291-962C-1588CE9BCE3C.gif

Thank you, @eshoe !  You are definitely a ray of sunshine, too!  No doubt about it!  😊

I appreciate you so much!

@tsavorite back ‘atcha;)

1CE6F6AC-00C8-4094-BCBB-39DE9913FD6A.gif

#Madison my daughter

There are many people i am thankful for but 3 in particular who I have grown closer to during the pandemic. I will always remember @Loretta55 as the first person who ever PMed me and welcomed me to BIC. She has given me so much perspective on life and sent me a number of lipstick-centric packages. She is unflappable in the face of covid challenges and cultivates a love for PMG. I can never buy anything for her from the releases because she gets it all herself. She has such a kind heart.

I started talking with @Samtian when she sent me, completely as a surprise, a lip balm to give my mom that I had posted i wanted but I was on a no buy. I have been a mother bird hovering over her through her case of covid and many challenges. I'm glad I haven't driven her crazy yet. The queen of highlighters is such a doll and checks in with me and provides support as well.

@eshoe became my friend by offering to send me a Farmacy Honeymoon Glow sample months ago. I was expecting an envelope and a whole box showed up! It was very generous. We share silly details about and pictures of our dogs. I always smile when I see a message come in from her. For the record after starting the Farmacy my skin has never looked better!

Thank you ladies, for keeping me sane, smiling and laughing through a crazy year. 🥰

You are too sweet and kind hearted @sprocketta. I appreciate your support. 

@sprocketta I am just so grateful I didn’t send you something that didn’t cause your skin irritation:D 

I have truly enjoyed sharing stories about this crazy year, and seeing all of the encouraging words that others have shared. 

@sprocketta Your post made me smile.  It's so good to hear how you've connected with so many here.  It just shows me what a great group of caring people are here within our community💕

@sprocketta Awe I am in excellent company! It is nice having someone who cares 🙂 No chance on driving me crazy 😄

200w (3).gif@Samtian 

There are so many people that I count a blessing to have in my life. Right now someone who has brought an abundance of laughter here is @sprocketta. From the sanity thread to holiday decorations, she has kept such a positive attitude despite having one very difficult year. I am thankful for her friendship and the hilarious photos of her greyt pup, which have brought a smile to my face when most needed.

I am grateful for my fellow maskers @Kim888 @quspork @Shosh85 @missjeanie @itsfi @lmaster @sonnydee @ShortErica @WinglessOne for giving me an outlet to share my love for all things mask-related (the fun kind☺️). You all have taught me so much about masking, and always do it in a non-judgmental way. 

I wish I could tag more because there are so many I am missing here, going to add on below.

Awe @eshoe it is I that is thankful for you! Dear lady, you were ever so generous & my very first unicorn mail was sent from you. In that you, opened the door with Dewytree & my world to sheet masks was open....& now I have to create a "library" because I am that stocked. 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗

The first, really @sonnydee ?!?! That is such an honor😊 Your ‘library’ is more well-stocked than mine ever will be, and it is a treat to behold. 💓 to you and your mini, from me and mine 🥰

Oh @eshoe you are so sweet! You are such a special part of this community and I am so grateful to have met you here! You have done such a great job with the masking thread and I am thankful to you for taking time out of your busy life to keep everything running smoothly. You and all that you do here in the community is so appreciated! Here's to more love, laughter and smiles! 😘😊

B78F9E72-3F97-4C72-A6FC-27294B89780E.gif

Thank you so much for this great big bear hug, @Shosh85! You made me laugh and smile, a great feat on a day with much tween drama😂 In so many parts of life, it’s easy to feel that you have tried your best and yet miserably failed. It is nice to know that just by sharing a common love for something as simple as masking can result in everyone doing their best, just by showing up☺️ 

So I searched for a bear hug gif, to send back to you. This is what I got.

96C05FCC-11CB-435D-BFBA-196E7AB00020.gif

Aw, @eshoe thank you for the tag- we really do have such a great community here and you are such a big part of that! I love that we can share our masking adventures!

testing