Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Gratitude Challenge Week 8: Who inspires you?

ezgif-6-38c760b0b5b3_new.gif

Seasons greetings, Beauty Insider Community! The Gratitude Challenge is all about spreading the love and recognizing the people in your life that have made a difference (big or small) in your own life -- either IRL or virtually in the BIC! Celebrating the holidays might look a little different this year, which is why we wanted to take the time – in the midst of basket-building and sale-shopping -- to give thanks for what makes this Community so great (ALL OF YOU!) and encourage you to do the same with us.

Each week will have a different theme, and a new opportunity to give a shoutout to a special someone (or multiple people!) that fits that description for you. Don’t forget to tag their BIC username if they’re on Community! And if you get tagged, be sure to return the favor and keep the gratitude train goin’. 😊

• Week 1 (11/6 – 11/12): someone who can always put a smile on your face 😃
  • Week 2 (11/13 – 11/19): someone who gives great product advice and recommendations 💄
  • Week 3 (11/20 – 11/26): someone you’re thankful for 🦃
  • Week 4 (11/27 – 12/3): a new friend in your life 👬
  • Week 5 (12/4 – 12/10): someone who sends the best memes! 🤣
  • Week 6 (12/11 – 12/17): someone who deserves a lil extra love 💞
  • Week 7 (12/18 – 12/24): someone with the best holiday spirit 🎁
  • Week 8 (12/25 – 12/31): someone who inspires you 🤩

Who are you grateful for? Shout-out or tag the special people in your life by replying below!  😊

Re: The Gratitude Challenge Week 3: Who are you thankful for?

I really love this little corner of the internet, @quspork. Even though I haven’t been posting as much this year, it’s where I return to catch a breath and feel a part of something. Thank you for keeping it fun, and whether a good or bad masking experience, it is always worth the journey🤗

@eshoe awwww!!! You are so amazing 🤗 we are all so very grateful to have you in our lives!!! Masks on the move....🙏 Such a blessing your positive vibes always bring to the Bic community!!

You have made motm the best, @lmaster - I don’t know how you do it, but you manage to care about every detail as well as ensuring   it runs seamlessly. Kudos to you!

@eshoe you are the best ever!! Thank you for the kind words 🤗💗

@eshoe !!! You know how much you teach and share with us??? We’re all so thankful for you! And the masking thread always feels like home for me! No matter how crappy my day, week, or month has been, the masking thread has been such a wonderful escape! Thank you so much for being you! 

@missjeanie we owe everything to @Aaliaa! I miss her and am so grateful she gave us the beginnings to a skin-loving and highly entertaining journey. I feel the same way as you. When I need a breather or a reminder not to take things so seriously, this is where I usually find myself. Looking forward to a new challenge and starting fresh, as well as some time to restock😂

@eshoe you have brought me many smiles too! I love your pup and she looks just as silly in many photos as mine. I am very touched you mentioned me. I'm sure Joy would love you if are met you. I have really appreciated your friendship and perspective.

200w (2).gif

@sprocketta you just never know when a smile is needed, and from the year you have had so far, I think you are due some! Happy I could bring you one:)

DFF46EF6-8377-4CD0-917E-E5186B376115.gif

@faeriegirl @Weetart @Samtian (whose reviews are hilariously honest👍🏼@keana1  @Anonymous @emaisgr8 you are missed but I am grateful for all of the fun and laughs:)

I am most thankful for my little family. 

Oh sweet @eshoe thank you for thinking of me. I have just been so overwhelmed lately by my kids, their schooling and recently my MIL moved in with us due to bad health. I’m just trying to keep my head above water lately without crashing. Much Love to you. 

Oh my goodness @emaisgr8, you have so much in your plate. I understand and more than anything just want you to know how much I appreciate and miss you. I hope your Thanksgiving is peaceful 🤗🍁 Please PM me if you ever need/want to chat more about this crazy year!🥰

@eshoe  Aww 🥰 thanks. Glad I can make you smile !

You do, @Weetart. Love your to-the-point reviews and commentary 😊

@eshoe Ahaha thank you! 

I am so sorry you’ve had such a rough year, @Samtian. You somehow manage to make others smile in your misery, I hope things begin to look up again soon!

@eshoe Thank you! I try, I love making others smile.

I'm thankful for so many people. No way can I name them all! I'm thankful for having a job that is vital. Thankful for my family. Thankful to the vet and his team that helped me and Bandit as best as they could. I'm thankful for so so many people here on BIC. The OG's from BT who put up with me, the amazing ladies that all put on their different gift exchanges, the people who take the time to heart and comment on my crappy photos. Everyone who shares new things coming up and released, all the lovely people in the eye shadow and lipstick challenge threads, the pan project thread, pets, and healthy and sanity thread. I want to give a most special shout out to @sprocketta who takes the time to do a daily check in with me, and who helped me not feel as invisible as I feel I am. 

Please don't feel invisible @Samtian ❤️ and your photos aren't crappy either.

niki172_0-1606195779602.gif

@niki172 Haha thank you! 🙂

Nope, nope, nope, @Samtian , you are not at all invisible!  😊  

What do you mean,"Crappy photos?"  That is the most false idea ever!

@tsavorite Awe thank you!

1 Reply
testing