Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Gratitude Challenge Week 8: Who inspires you?

ezgif-6-38c760b0b5b3_new.gif

Seasons greetings, Beauty Insider Community! The Gratitude Challenge is all about spreading the love and recognizing the people in your life that have made a difference (big or small) in your own life -- either IRL or virtually in the BIC! Celebrating the holidays might look a little different this year, which is why we wanted to take the time – in the midst of basket-building and sale-shopping -- to give thanks for what makes this Community so great (ALL OF YOU!) and encourage you to do the same with us.

Each week will have a different theme, and a new opportunity to give a shoutout to a special someone (or multiple people!) that fits that description for you. Don’t forget to tag their BIC username if they’re on Community! And if you get tagged, be sure to return the favor and keep the gratitude train goin’. 😊

• Week 1 (11/6 – 11/12): someone who can always put a smile on your face 😃
  • Week 2 (11/13 – 11/19): someone who gives great product advice and recommendations 💄
  • Week 3 (11/20 – 11/26): someone you’re thankful for 🦃
  • Week 4 (11/27 – 12/3): a new friend in your life 👬
  • Week 5 (12/4 – 12/10): someone who sends the best memes! 🤣
  • Week 6 (12/11 – 12/17): someone who deserves a lil extra love 💞
  • Week 7 (12/18 – 12/24): someone with the best holiday spirit 🎁
  • Week 8 (12/25 – 12/31): someone who inspires you 🤩

Who are you grateful for? Shout-out or tag the special people in your life by replying below!  😊

Re: The Gratitude Challenge Week 2: Who gives great product advice?!

And of course the entire teambic crew!!! @LexBT , @AlexBT , @GeorginaBT . 😘   I can only tag 10 people at a time! 

Definitely a great bunch you named here  @CarolBT ❤️  and I second every one of them!

I definitely have to give @veronika23 a shout out because she'll never steer me in the wrong direction...

ZombieMetroAnt_1-1605308438816.gif

Awww you are too sweet @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  

veronika23_0-1606305696535.gif

Re: The Gratitude Challenge: Tell us who you’re Thankful for!

My amazing dog Bennie. He is the cutest!

RE: The Gratitude Challenge: Tell us who you’re Thankful for!

My lovely boyfriend always puts a smile on my face!!

Someone that can always put a smile on my face is my puppy Remi who we named after the rat in the Disney Movie Ratatouille🤣🤣

@TeamBIC This is a nice idea 🙂 This community is so helpful and supportive, it is a rarity online and I appreciate everyone who helps to keep it this way. Special thanks to the moderators for keeping this place in order and running well. Thank you all ❤️

My 1 yearold nephew and my boyfriend are two who can always put a smile on my face no matter what kind of mood I'm in #grateful #

I'm grateful for my two coworkers who are quite the handful that you can't help but laugh sometimes. Even though they are constantly in my way when I'm trying to do tasks such as type, are demanding where those TPC (tuna pate casserole) reports are, are always laying around on the job, stealing my office chair for their own enjoyment, and constantly demand that I give them my undivided attention when I'm trying to finish a case load. Seriously though I'm so glad that I've been given this extra time with them. D'artagnan (my seal point) as he is growing up so fast and in the terrible 2's stage, and BJ (my blue point) is almost 15 years old. They're so stinking cute you can't help but smile at them when they come up for attention - even if it is after they've clawed up my chair or knocked over my water bottle.

PXL_20201024_194750032.PORTRAIT-01.COVER~2.jpg

Your coworkers are so cute and fun @niki172! 🤗 D'artagnan and BJ definitely sound like they are worth going into work for every day! 

Ahh they are just too cute Heart Heart

@niki172 Adorable co-workers😀

Thank you @tjffc and @Mcakes they can be a handful, but the know how to bat their little eyes and get away with murder 😆.

@niki172 very jealous of your kitty coworkers, and also proud of the unexpected cat content this challenge has provided 😻😻

@AlexBT I'm a crazy cat lady I could spam this feed with photos of my kitties for days 😅

@niki172 This really made me smile. I too love having the extra time at home with my fur baby.

@sprocketta it is the silver lining in this whole mess. I'm glad so many people are getting extra time with their fur babies ❤️.

As I was reading, I was like, why are you thankful for such hor-, oh they must be cats.  Yup, they're cats.  Cats are THE best 😹😸

My sister always puts a smile on my face!

I'm grateful for my kids, my family and my friends.  I'm grateful for Sephora and this community for being here, even when I am not (most of the time).  I'm grateful for my makeup, books and other "lighter" distractions that provide another side to life and make me smile.  I'm grateful for every breathe I draw, every single day which gives me more time to embrace this one life I have.  I'm grateful for living in this country, going through some struggles, granted, but still the best place on earth to live.  And I'm grateful for perfume, for nothing else makes me escape as much as fragrance.  

Beautifully said @meganlisa , I appreciate you! 💞

1 Reply
testing