Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Gratitude Challenge Week 8: Who inspires you?

ezgif-6-38c760b0b5b3_new.gif

Seasons greetings, Beauty Insider Community! The Gratitude Challenge is all about spreading the love and recognizing the people in your life that have made a difference (big or small) in your own life -- either IRL or virtually in the BIC! Celebrating the holidays might look a little different this year, which is why we wanted to take the time – in the midst of basket-building and sale-shopping -- to give thanks for what makes this Community so great (ALL OF YOU!) and encourage you to do the same with us.

Each week will have a different theme, and a new opportunity to give a shoutout to a special someone (or multiple people!) that fits that description for you. Don’t forget to tag their BIC username if they’re on Community! And if you get tagged, be sure to return the favor and keep the gratitude train goin’. 😊

• Week 1 (11/6 – 11/12): someone who can always put a smile on your face 😃
  • Week 2 (11/13 – 11/19): someone who gives great product advice and recommendations 💄
  • Week 3 (11/20 – 11/26): someone you’re thankful for 🦃
  • Week 4 (11/27 – 12/3): a new friend in your life 👬
  • Week 5 (12/4 – 12/10): someone who sends the best memes! 🤣
  • Week 6 (12/11 – 12/17): someone who deserves a lil extra love 💞
  • Week 7 (12/18 – 12/24): someone with the best holiday spirit 🎁
  • Week 8 (12/25 – 12/31): someone who inspires you 🤩

Who are you grateful for? Shout-out or tag the special people in your life by replying below!  😊

Re: The Gratitude Challenge Week 7: Who has the best holiday spirit?!

@SportyGirly125  You are such a great Momma!!! 

@ather Thank you!  You are a great Mama too!

@TeamBIC  I think @sprocketta  is so full of Christmas cheer!! She always brings a smile to my face! She posted the cutest picture of her pup and her tree!

Aww thanks @ather I'm trying to keep up the holiday spirit since there are tough times for so many.

@sprocketta  I appreciate it and you ❤️

Grateful for @veronika23 and her annual holiday thread 🔔🎄🕯❄️🎉

Thanks @pocketvenus! 😊🖤  Definitely grateful for your recommendation! I finally took the plunge this year and bought a bottle of Trudon Revolution. They had a sale going on that I couldn't pass up. I am so happy I bought the bottle! LOVE! So thank you for recommending it to me all that time ago. 🖤 

@veronika23 I'm so glad it's to your taste and you found it on sale!!! <333 Always so satisfying when the chase comes to an end 🙂

@pocketvenus  Thanks! It is satisfying lol.  Well I signed up for the Pink Tartan emails and kept a close eye on the sales to see when they would have the highest one... one day was buy more save more... so I ended up with small random stuff like mini soap and tea bags so I could get the biggest discount on the perfume. It's a pretty expensive bottle and I had never paid that much for perfume before and I guess I was also somewhat scared that I might not like it even though I liked the sample... but I really love it. Thanks again so much for the recommendation! 🖤

@veronika23 It is quite the commitment not just in prize but a full 100ml. I'm so glad it worked out for you! 🙂 Seems like you bought it at just the right time too - PT closed its Yorkville store and it looks like they have stopped selling non-apparel goods.

@pocketvenus  oh wow! As if. I had no idea.  So many businesses closing down. I guess I bought just at the right time like you said.

I'm definitely saying @quspork her holiday decorating is over the top! Check out the holiday decorations thread for all her trees and village.

Aw, you're too sweet, @sprocketta

@quspork definitely true.

@TeamBIC , definitely has the holiday spirit.  The idea of a gratitude challenge really helped reset my mind when I first posted.  Also, everyone here in general, from the effervescent elves and decor divas!

Well said @danielledanielle , great points. Thanks to all for lifting our spirits and @TeamBIC for keeping us all together! Hope everyone enjoys their holiday week however celebrated! 😘💞

@danielledanielle Yes I agree with this statement.  @TeamBIC has been so kind to us with the gratis and holiday cheer

Indeed.  You're also one of the effervescent elves I'm alluding to... You bring just as much cheer @SportyGirly125 

@danielledanielle aww thank you.  You are so sweet 😊

After receiving a very generous gratis from @TeamBIC I am grateful for BIC just generally.

@sprocketta I couldn't agree more!  @TeamBIC   Thank you again.  

553 Replies
testing