Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Gratitude Challenge Week 8: Who inspires you?

ezgif-6-38c760b0b5b3_new.gif

Seasons greetings, Beauty Insider Community! The Gratitude Challenge is all about spreading the love and recognizing the people in your life that have made a difference (big or small) in your own life -- either IRL or virtually in the BIC! Celebrating the holidays might look a little different this year, which is why we wanted to take the time – in the midst of basket-building and sale-shopping -- to give thanks for what makes this Community so great (ALL OF YOU!) and encourage you to do the same with us.

Each week will have a different theme, and a new opportunity to give a shoutout to a special someone (or multiple people!) that fits that description for you. Don’t forget to tag their BIC username if they’re on Community! And if you get tagged, be sure to return the favor and keep the gratitude train goin’. 😊

• Week 1 (11/6 – 11/12): someone who can always put a smile on your face 😃
  • Week 2 (11/13 – 11/19): someone who gives great product advice and recommendations 💄
  • Week 3 (11/20 – 11/26): someone you’re thankful for 🦃
  • Week 4 (11/27 – 12/3): a new friend in your life 👬
  • Week 5 (12/4 – 12/10): someone who sends the best memes! 🤣
  • Week 6 (12/11 – 12/17): someone who deserves a lil extra love 💞
  • Week 7 (12/18 – 12/24): someone with the best holiday spirit 🎁
  • Week 8 (12/25 – 12/31): someone who inspires you 🤩

Who are you grateful for? Shout-out or tag the special people in your life by replying below!  😊

Re: The Gratitude Challenge Week 3: Who are you thankful for?

@Samtian You are not invisible at all! Highlighter doesn't allow that and you're the queen of it. I was well aware of you before we became closer friends. I like seeing you on the lipstick thread and you contribute a lot to BIC. I'm sure others agree

@sprocketta Awe thank you, you are so sweet. 

I wanted to do a second post my first was gratitude post for people in BIC the second gratitude post is for essential workers I am grateful for all that you do. I’m Sending good vibes and positive energy your way it’s so much needed now with the holidays on top of the pandemic and we are all so very tired. Im also hoping for you that you get a little time for self care and hobbies. Time to rest and relax and recharge because you more than deserve it. You risk your lives everyday to help others, i wish for all you you health happiness and safety. 

thank you to   @lmaster #@itsfi @heartsmyface @danielledanielle @SportyGirly125 @eshoe  @Samtian @Anonymous @faeriegirl @sephoramusthave  to name just a few of many people on BIC  I am grateful to. for all the positive encouragement on the products ive finished on the empties thread, to all  the wonderful comments on my shopping splurges. to discussing great finds on the trader joes thread. to the wonderful compliments and suggestions on the what are you wearing today thread. and the quick replies to products others others are using/wearing on that thread. and so many other wonderful comments on so many threads. thank you. 

@WhereYouStand awwwwwww!!! You are a shining star!! You are so very encouraging on the no buy thread and your looks are always an inspiration, thank you for all you do in this community 🤗❤️

@WhereYouStand , girrrlll...that was really sweet.  Thank you!

Awww thank you, @WhereYouStand 🥰 The positivity and encouragement here are far-reaching. It’s truly a rare gem of a place to be online, or anywhere! 

@WhereYouStand Awe thank you! I'm grateful for you as well!!

@WhereYouStand @Aww thank you so much for mentioning me. Glad you like the Trader Joe’s thread. 

Awww, thank you @WhereYouStand! 😃 Your hauls are so fun and you pick up some goodies that I never knew existed. 😍

@itsfihas said it all in her posts below!  She has done the work to write these names and explanations out, and I agree with her thoughts!   I'm thankful to everyone on BIC that she listed and others, if there are any missing!  This forum and these people and friendships mean so much to me, in so many ways, every day.  The information that we share is so valuable, too.

Thank you, everyone!😘

I'm grateful for Sephora for having the boards that I have been able to ask questions on and learn about products. I am also grateful for @eshoe and her masking thread where I have learned a lot about masks, masking, and ingredients. Much love everyone ❤ 

Awww thank you, @l8totheparty! Your Skincare Routine of the Day thread has been fantastically interesting to me, and has steered me near or clear of a few products. Thank you for giving us a place to share the ❤️ 

I'm thankful for family and friends, including the friends I've made in this community. I lurked on BT/BIC for a long time before participating and posting on the threads here. I am thankful to so many of the beauties here who made me feel welcome by their kindness. So many people, some who've I've mentioned in previous posts in this thread and so many others.  @curlychiquita for taking the time to give hearts to so many, including myself. @SAlyFitz  and @tsavorite for always giving hearts too! @yankeefaithful   who was one of the first people I talked with and befriended on these boards. @veronika23@heartsmyface@Tamara76@Mcakes@niki172 for the kind words and wonderful advice and recommendations you've passed along.

To be continued . . . 

Awwww I am thankful for you, too, @itsfi 💗

Awww thank you @itsfi! I've enjoyed talking to you and your advice as well. 🖤

Thank you, @itsfi , you are the nicest!😊

@itsfi  Thank you! ♥️♥️♥️ I like to give hearts. I'm happy everyday that we're here!

Yes @curlychiquita! 100% agree! It's always so good to see you on the boards! 🤗💗

heart fireworks.jpg

@ohheyitscindyk for keeping us all in the loop on promo codes, the ladies who keep the ulta thread up to date with news of gwp and deals, including @RGbrown@ElleElleG. because of her project pan thread, I've been able to get through products I wouldn't otherwise have. 😁

to all the beauties who have hosted a gift exchange or coordinated a traveling box - I and so many others have been able to join in the fun because of your efforts - @Mcakes@CC3616@ZombieMetroAnt@prettyinpa@lmaster@eshoe.   Thank you also to @TeamBIC  for creating fun threads like this one.

@itsfi thank you so much for the shout out,,, you are a true boss beauty!! I so very cherish our friendship, your opinion, and your inspiration ❤️🤗

testing