Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Gratitude Challenge Week 8: Who inspires you?

ezgif-6-38c760b0b5b3_new.gif

Seasons greetings, Beauty Insider Community! The Gratitude Challenge is all about spreading the love and recognizing the people in your life that have made a difference (big or small) in your own life -- either IRL or virtually in the BIC! Celebrating the holidays might look a little different this year, which is why we wanted to take the time – in the midst of basket-building and sale-shopping -- to give thanks for what makes this Community so great (ALL OF YOU!) and encourage you to do the same with us.

Each week will have a different theme, and a new opportunity to give a shoutout to a special someone (or multiple people!) that fits that description for you. Don’t forget to tag their BIC username if they’re on Community! And if you get tagged, be sure to return the favor and keep the gratitude train goin’. 😊

• Week 1 (11/6 – 11/12): someone who can always put a smile on your face 😃
  • Week 2 (11/13 – 11/19): someone who gives great product advice and recommendations 💄
  • Week 3 (11/20 – 11/26): someone you’re thankful for 🦃
  • Week 4 (11/27 – 12/3): a new friend in your life 👬
  • Week 5 (12/4 – 12/10): someone who sends the best memes! 🤣
  • Week 6 (12/11 – 12/17): someone who deserves a lil extra love 💞
  • Week 7 (12/18 – 12/24): someone with the best holiday spirit 🎁
  • Week 8 (12/25 – 12/31): someone who inspires you 🤩

Who are you grateful for? Shout-out or tag the special people in your life by replying below!  😊

Re: The Gratitude Challenge: Tell us who you’re Thankful for!

@TeamBIC My best friend since elementary school definitely knows how to put a smile on my face. We have been through our fair shares of ups and downs and even though we have very busy lives we are always a phone call away.  She always knows how to turn my frown upside down. 

@SportyGirly125 Aw I love the type of friends that make it seem like no time has passed even when it's been months (or even years) since we've last seen each other ❤️

@SportyGirly125 I have a friend like that and it is so important to have someone who is there in both good and bad times.  I'm glad she knows how to make you smile.

I am grateful to my bf who has been a good friend to me for many years and always says silly things that make me laugh even if it’s not funny lol!  ❤️

@TeamBIC - My cat Ivan puts a smile on my face!  💖💖💖

Edited to add a pic of Ivan.  @AlexBT 

20201107_072613.jpg

@Titian06 hahah yesssss thank you I love him! 😻

@Titian06 Awwww Ivan!  Aren't fur babies the best?

@Titian06 I wanna see Ivan! 

3 Replies
testing