Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

What are your favorite  v=clean beauty products.png

Clean beauty has taken off in a big way and, in the last couple of years, we have watched clean beauty grow and expand across all beauty categories, including skincare, haircare, fragrance, and makeup. There are so many different options to choose from, especially with the launch of Clean at Sephora, which is our stamp of recognition for products formulated without specific ingredients. 

To read exactly what Clean at Sephora means, open the spoiler below. 

Spoiler
Clean at Sephora skincare, haircare, and makeup products are made without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Clean at Sephora Fragrances are formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens , formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan , triclocarban, PTFE/PFOA, styrene, polyacrylamide/acrylamide, acetaldehyde, acetonitrile, methylene chloride, animal fats, oils, and musks, benzalkonium chloride, toluene, resorcinol, acetone, butoxyethanol, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone/ methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury and mercury compounds (thimerosal), bisphenol A(BPA).

On to the fun! We are starting this thread to serve as a clean beauty hub. We want to hear YOUR opinions and testimonials on your top choices in clean beauty. What are your favorite clean beauty products? Leave a comment below to share!

Re: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

I am so interested in the Glow Recipe's watermelon products! I am always wary about trying new skincare, but those are really calling to me. 😛 

RE: Re: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

They really smell wonderful! Just like watermelon @Asche . The night mask is the best, really seals in your night serum or whatever, and is lightweight.

Re: RE: Re: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

@Weetart Thanks for your thoughts! That night mask is going on my wishlist. 😄 

my favorite, by far is the Tata Harper Nourishing Makeup Removing Oil Cleanser, I love products in oil and balms even my skin being a bit oily, they work super good

Tata Harper Nourishing Makeup Removing Oil Cleanser with Squalene and Vitamin E 4.1 oz/ 125 mL

RE: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

I have a rookie question: if I use my points to redeem a product, will I have to purchase the amount again to get nearer to VIB or redeeming my points will not change my membership status?

Re: RE: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

@tenzomstark Status is based on money spent not points earned so redeeming points will not do anything to your status. 

Re: RE: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

Can a VIB member redeem their point for full sized products?

The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

I love the Clean labels but don't think products with ANY synthetic fragrances or ingredients like talc or phenoxethanol should be considered. I'm a little disappointed. I recently tried "clean" Korres products and the perfume is way too strong! I make my own natural wellness and skincare products and research a lot, so perhaps I'm more particular than others.. but I do like High Beauty a LOT. Their cannabis sativa facial oil is fantastic!

This is such useful feedback @Fragonia - thank you for sharing! I will forward these suggestions to our partners. 

IMG_8687.JPG

Here are most of my clean beauty products (well, except for the Listerine). Of this bunch, my current faves are:

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Farmacy Honey Grail Ultra-Hydrating Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

SUMMER FRIDAYS - R + R Mask

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops

TARTE - H2O Lip Gloss - Sea Collection - Getaway

@itsfi Wow! What an amazing collection. I love how they are all displayed. 

Best,
Rebecca

last night for the first time i took my foundation and mixed in a few drops of the DE anti pollution drops and it made my foundation GLOW!

I love seeing peoples' collections, @itsfi!  So satisfying...

Love the way you organized your cabinet you can see everything clearly @itsfi 🙂 

Thank you so much @ellem24! Yeah, I spent part of this year trying to organize products, in hopes of using things up. I'm liking this at the moment - it's definitely easier to use things up if I can see them. 🙂

RE: Re: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

So organized! @itsfi nice selection of products

Thank you @Weetart! I'd like to say that all my beauty products are this organized... baby steps, right?! 

Hah @itsfi ! Baby steps for sure, plus, if everything was organized... we wouldn’t get to spend time organizing our beauty products, and that would truly be tragic. 

@itsfiI love it!!!   Most of these are my favorites too! Aside from the new briogeo which I told you I cant wait to try! Loving your cabinet organization!  I need to do this! 😄

Thank you @jen143xo! I can't wait for you to try the new Briogeo shampoo and conditioner! Smells nice and works so well! 🙂  Oooh, you should definitely give cabinet organization a try. I still have a host of beauty products in bins, drawers, etc. but I am trying every season to pull out a group of products I specifically want to work through and put them in my medicine cabinet. If I see it, it's more likely I will use it. I'll swap out products as I work through them or if I get tired of them.

testing