cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The August Favorites Thread

favorite products from August by GeorginaBT.jpg

2019 is flying by. August is almost over, and you know what that means … it’s time to share our monthly favorites! We want to hear what products you reached for most this month. Whether it be hair, fragrance, skin, or makeup products, drop the names of your favorites. From new treasures to trusted holy grails, the Beauty Insider Community wants to know your recommendations.

Here are my August favorites:

What products were your August favorites? Remember to show and tell! Heart

Re: The August Favorites Thread

That Hourglass Arch Brow is so amazing, great choices here @itsfi!

Thank you @bakeamuffin! 🤗 I love the Hourglass brow gel; I’d been using the Glossier one before finding this beauty. 💗

Great list! I've been eyeing the Belif cleanser because I love their products (their moisturizing eye bomb is my favorite). <333

@PenelopeBT, the belif cleanser is really good. I hemmed and hawed over it for the longest time and after trying a foil sample of it, I was hooked. 😍 It makes a great second cleanse and reminds me a little of the Nude Jelly cleanser that used to be around a couple of years ago. 💗 

I saw that belif came out with a new hydrating toner. Hmmm... 🤔 At this point, I’m just wondering whether I will pick it up before or during the holiday sale. Lol. 😉

@itsfi that OleHenriksen jar is just too cute!  

IKR, @drrragon?!! 😍 Not gonna lie, the cute jar was definitely one of the things that drew me to the lip scrub. 😉

@itsfi oh my gosh i went to the product page and now i'm totally lemming for it!  *shakes fist*

@drrragon, whoopsie... ☺️8A280C1F-8E6E-4D93-AFD0-5AB10A344758.gif

@danielledanielle @itsfi I'm a big fan of the Clinique Clearing Gel as well.  It really helps zap those pimples.  I used a bunch of Clinique points to get a large one for free so I'm set for forever.

Beautiful monthly favorites @danielledanielle! That Fenty gloss is a repeat repurchase for me! Such a pretty gloss! 💗 I recently discovered the Clinique acne treatment and find it to work well with my skin.

Yeah I love it, too! And the gel I learned about in last...

Yeah I love it, too! And the gel I learned about in last month's favorites...Did you post it last month? I meant to tag & thank.

Re: Yeah I love it, too! And the gel I learned about in last...

@danielledanielle, I don't think it was me who posted it last month though I probably should have! - it's been good to my skin. I learned about it from @scott1201. I love the formula on that Clinique gel and that it's clear. Definitely one of the acne treatments I like to keep on hand and in my rotation. 🙂

Some old favorites, a “what’s old is new again” favorite, and some new-to-me loves: 

August favoritesAugust favorites

Details: 
Spoiler

Gotta be honest, @WinglessOne--I just love the packaging on the It water :).

@CookieGirl1  Right? Definitely the prettiest bottle of cleanser on my counter. 😄 

@WinglessOne that nars palette is one of my faves as well!

@Kim888  Isn’t it great? I like to blend/layer 2 or 3 of these shades sometimes. I should travel with this palette once in a while. 

Ohhhh, that Chikuhodo brush @WinglessOne! She's a beauty! 😍  I've been liking the Routine natural deoderant as well. Great choices all around for faves! 

Thanks @itsfi ! Someday I hope to find a travel-friendly brush as fantastic as my Z-4. 🙂 Someday. 

@WinglessOne Whoa another vote for Jungle Queen! I just found mine doing my declutter and it’s on my list to wear soon for the lipstick challenge. 

Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • favorite products from August by GeorginaBT.jpg
  • IMG_20190727_204552327.jpg
  • Why yes, that's an avocado green shower. I *know* you're jealous :p
  • 808C4A6D-4104-494F-8237-C5A8AA6AF374.jpeg
  • IMG_20190827_190739.jpg
  • August favorites
  • IMG_E0032.JPG
  • Top: RMS Beauty Temptation; Middle: Buxom Dolly; Bottom: RMS Beauty Temptation + Buxom Dolly
  • Top: ColourPop Lippie Scrub; Middle: Fourth Ray Beauty Watermelon Face Milk; Bottom: Fourth Ray Beauty Watermelon Seed Oil
  • 8A280C1F-8E6E-4D93-AFD0-5AB10A344758.gif
  • IMG_9410.jpg
  • 5DBFDD48-A61D-4744-947C-566CF56B64CF.jpeg
  • 3C8B5266-0BE5-472E-9D17-C55418E3AF44.jpeg
  • C46C3ADB-FC47-4BBE-929F-AD0D8E94ADC9.jpeg
testing