Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora for the amazing gratis!

I just want to give a huge shout out to Sephora and TeamBic for sendingthis great gift! I received Farmacy Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 gfresh Sugar Mint Rush Freshening Lip Treatment .15 oz / 4.3 gGLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution TonerOLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mLUrban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow PaletteAnd VIKTOR&ROLF - Flowerbomb MidnightI personally love mintso I'm thrilled to try the new farmacy deodorant 😍 so far I have had iton for an hour an a half and I'm not smelling any perspiration. I'm also extremely surprised I didn't get that slippery oily feel after applying it, like I have with other brands. So far I love it. Will update as the night goes on. **after wearing deodorant from 530 pm until I woke up this morning I have no noticeable under arm odor. very curious to see how it holds up all day today 😍 Last night I busted out the Glamglow toner.. first impressions... not the most eyeappealing product I've seen, I will not judge based on looks, but a gray liquid is not what I was expecting. another thing to note is alcohol denat is second on the ingredientslist. I personally am trying to avoidall alcohol the best I can. I just find that it dries my skin causing my oil production to go through the roof, with that said I will attempt to work it into my skincare routine probably once every two weeks to be safe. will I purchase this after it's gone.. no unfortunately I will not. there are many other toners/exfoliators out there that do not have any alcohol whatsoever. the scent is strong like @Samtian had mentioned in her post. like peppermint, I did find afterapplying it the scentfaded rather quickly. I have not seen any noticable results yet from one use *** update*** hands down love the fresh lip treatment! the deodorant is working out very well for me, that's akeeper definitely 😍 urban decay reloaded is beautiful in every way, the formula is great quality, I didn't get any fall out nor did I find it powdery. the flower bomb midnight perfume, is a no go for me, just not the scent I prefer. in love with the olehenriksen banana primer, I find the scent is more described as a citrus rather than banana,,, but my foundation looked better after one use than it has in a long time!! 😍

IMG_20190313_172402700.jpg

IMG_20190314_091541259.jpg

Screenshot_20190314-092353~3.png

Re: Thank you Sephora for the amazing gratis!

Thank you so much @quspork  😘

Congrats @lmaster! Hope you have so much fun sampling all of your goodies 😄

Can't want to try some looks with the Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

@tastelikewater thank you so much

@lmaster Yay!! Congratulations 😍💫💃 what a great set of products! Have fun with everything 😄

Thank you so very much @bakeamuffin  😉😁

Congratulations on receiving this gratis @lmaster . Enjoy testing these interesting looking products! 

Thank you @Loretta55 so excited 😍

Glad to see you are now part of the list of nice people who got gratis recently - yay @lmaster! I can't help but get a little extra excited when I "know" the person who received gratis and that makes me smile. They are picking some amazing ladies.

Thanks for posting so quickly. I can't wait to hear your reviews as you get to try the products more.

Awwww @ShortErica that is so sweet of you to say, I will, absolutely

@lmaster  I’m so happy for you! Enjoy!

Awwww @Sansara thank you 😊

Congrats on the gratis @lmaster!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything. 🙂

Thank you @sephoraaddict918  I appreciate that 😉

Oooooh how exciting @lmaster , congratulations!! I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on everything, lots of great products here!!!🤩

Congrats, @lmaster ! These all seem like great products! 

Thank you @SpaceLlama can't wait to try some looks with Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

😍

@lmaster Congrats on your gratis.  Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125  😚🤗

First congrats!!! This is so exciting!!! 

Thank you so much @ssarah  😊

91 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • IMG_20190313_172402700.jpg
  • IMG_20190314_091541259.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190314-092353~3.png
testing