Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora for the amazing gratis!

I just want to give a huge shout out to Sephora and TeamBic for sendingthis great gift! I received Farmacy Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 gfresh Sugar Mint Rush Freshening Lip Treatment .15 oz / 4.3 gGLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER โ„ข Exfoliating Acid Solution TonerOLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mLUrban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow PaletteAnd VIKTOR&ROLF - Flowerbomb MidnightI personally love mintso I'm thrilled to try the new farmacy deodorant ๐Ÿ˜ so far I have had iton for an hour an a half and I'm not smelling any perspiration. I'm also extremely surprised I didn't get that slippery oily feel after applying it, like I have with other brands. So far I love it. Will update as the night goes on. **after wearing deodorant from 530 pm until I woke up this morning I have no noticeable under arm odor. very curious to see how it holds up all day today ๐Ÿ˜ Last night I busted out the Glamglow toner.. first impressions... not the most eyeappealing product I've seen, I will not judge based on looks, but a gray liquid is not what I was expecting. another thing to note is alcohol denat is second on the ingredientslist. I personally am trying to avoidall alcohol the best I can. I just find that it dries my skin causing my oil production to go through the roof, with that said I will attempt to work it into my skincare routine probably once every two weeks to be safe. will I purchase this after it's gone.. no unfortunately I will not. there are many other toners/exfoliators out there that do not have any alcohol whatsoever. the scent is strong like @Samtian had mentioned in her post. like peppermint, I did find afterapplying it the scentfaded rather quickly. I have not seen any noticable results yet from one use *** update*** hands down love the fresh lip treatment! the deodorant is working out very well for me, that's akeeper definitely ๐Ÿ˜ urban decay reloaded is beautiful in every way, the formula is great quality, I didn't get any fall out nor did I find it powdery. the flower bomb midnight perfume, is a no go for me, just not the scent I prefer. in love with the olehenriksen banana primer, I find the scent is more described as a citrus rather than banana,,, but my foundation looked better after one use than it has in a long time!! ๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20190313_172402700.jpg

IMG_20190314_091541259.jpg

Screenshot_20190314-092353~3.png

Re: Thank you Sephora for the amazing gratis!

@lmaster  yAAAAYYY! Congrats on your gratis, so fully deserved ๐Ÿ™‚ There are some interesting products there, shame about the glam glow though, I love trying out new toners and was sort of intrigued by the gray/charcoal color, but alcohol being so high on the list will not a friend for my skin ๐Ÿ˜ž Can't wait to see what you do with the reloaded palette! 

@MissPuff i know! A bit bummed but the reloaded palette is beautiful. The packaging is the best ever. There colors I used today were great, no fall out and not powdery, very impressed so far thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmaster  Congrats on the gratis!!! So many amazing goodies๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™m very curious about the Farmacy Deodorant and the OLE H. primer. Good to hear the deodorant lasted all night that sounds promising. 

@katkapivarci thank you sweets! I used both the Farmacy Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 g

And OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL

Today and the deodorant is working out great so far! I even had a t-shirt and a big fleece jacket on all day, and I never reapplied it at all, no odor for me ๐Ÿ‘Œ the primer is great!! It doesn't smell like bananas but more citrus. I think my foundation looked better today than it has in weeks!

Congrats @lmaster Always good to see nice ladies get a gratis.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with the Naked Reloaded.  Enjoy all your goodies.

Thank you very much @sprocketta I appreciate that so much ๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmasterThe new flower bomb sounds really nice too!  I'll have to try to make it back to a store to try it out!

@missjeanie I've worn it twice now, and I honestly don't start liking the scent until about 5 hours in. I'm more of a Viva la juicy rose, ysl black opium, Gucci bloom and si by Georgia Armani kinda gal

@SportyGirly125 omg ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜ I've seen reviews where people say the scent doesn't last long, but that's far from the truth with me. It's one of my most favorite

@lmaster Me too. I love floral scents. 

Interesting @lmaster ,  I love the YSL Black Opium and Si.  I'll have to try a sample before buying for sure!

Yeah my daughter loves it @missjeanie  my husband does not. Lol Definitely try a sample

So so excited you received this beautiful gratis!! @lmaster โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Iโ€™m SO excited for your naked reloaded looks!

unforunate about the glam glow, alcohol pops up everywhere! But I love that the farmacy is working for you. Itโ€™s so hard to find aluminum free and natural deodorants that actually work for the whole day. If it continues to work for you Iโ€™ll have to pick one up for myself! The LaVanilla ones never worked for me ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ And I need to know about the OH primer when you use it! Your skin is always glowy and bright anyways so Iโ€™m curious to see if you notice any additional benefits from using it๐Ÿค” ahh congrats again my lovely โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you so much @cianni  ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@cianni yes alcohol is everywhere, and I'm sure they're are some people that can handle it, my poor skin can't. But luckily I've found great products that don't contain alcohol, so I'm content. ๐Ÿ˜‚ An interesting product I will admit

Yeah itโ€™s s shame itโ€™s so high on the list too @lmaster @faeriegirl  because I looked at some of the other ingredients, like the pyruvic acid, which I wasnโ€™t familiar with, and it sounds very promising! Apparently itโ€™s a chemical exfoliant for hyperpigmentation and photo-aging thatโ€™s used for people with acne or scarring, which means it should be ok for more inflamed or sensitive skin

@cianni I wish my skin didn't react the way it does when using products with alcohol

@lmaster The toner is the only one Iโ€™m worried about too because of the alcohol.

I think I'll use it twice a month @faeriegirl unless an oil overload happens sooner. I'll give it a chance

Congrats on receiving this gratis, @lmaster! It's such a nice set of new products to try out!

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • IMG_20190313_172402700.jpg
  • IMG_20190314_091541259.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190314-092353~3.png
testing