Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora and BIC

Thank you so much Sephora and Team BIC @TeamBIC @BrendaBT for this wonderful gratis. I am so thrilled I was chosen to try out all these goodies. I can’t wait to share my thoughts. Here’s what was in my box:

BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Nighttime Lip Therapy

i tried a little bit out and it feels really nice on. I use the Agave lip balm and love it so I’m sure this won’t disappoint me. It’s been super windy where I live and my lips have gotten so dry and cracked so I will definitely put this on before bed and let you know how it works!

Bumble and bumble Surf Styling Leave In 5 oz/ 150 mL

i just washed my hair this morning so I will definitely give this a try the next time I wash my hair. 

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

i put this on my lips as soon as I opened it and it feels so nice. I love the peach scent it’s one of my favourite scents. It gives a super nice gloss. Perfect for days when I’m not needed a lipstick but want to have something on. It feels super hydrating. I think I need to get one of each of the scents now. I can’t live without this stuff now. I was going to get it during the sale and I totally forgot. I’m so happy I got to try this out. 

PLAYA - New Day Mist 3-in-1 Styler Refresh

i just washed my hair today but I went out for a walk after lunch and it was so windy out my hair was a mess by the time I got in the house. I have so many baby hairs right now and they literally stand up straight. I sprayed a little of this in and my hair was back to pre walk. This smells a little like baby powder. Not super over powering. I don’t mind the scent. I really like how it was able to tame my hair. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Masks

I got the oatmeal one. I can’t wait to try it. Maybe I will use it for this weeks letter S. I love all the Sephora collection masks so I’m sure this won’t be any different. I love that I should be able to get 5 uses out of it. Smells amazing!

Lilly Lashes Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection

I was going to put these on but I realized my lash glue is upstairs and my baby is sleeping so I will have to wait for him to wake up. They look so nice. Perfect for every day! 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lacquer Long-Lasting Lipstick 17 Rise Above

in not your baby. It’s the perfect colour for me. I put it over the laneige gloss and feels really good. Not drying. It’s lasting while I drink with a little transfer. Overall I really like it.

Verb Ghost Hair Mask™ 6.3 oz/ 180 g

Really wishing I didn’t wash my hair already but I can’t wait to try it. I really like Verb products. 

Thank you again. I am so excited to test these out more!

7E1EA1CC-8C61-4E38-A901-088874373A0E.jpeg

8F65A4D3-E37D-43CB-8966-D7C1D7EE45BD.jpeg

3AA006ED-24A7-4A4E-843E-774132BA690B.jpeg

4A435353-A5CE-48C0-AE34-9182C8151F63.jpeg

Re: Thank you Sephora and BIC

@BrendaBT  I tried the Verb Ghost Hair Mask™ 6.3 oz/ 180 g

Yeaterday and it made my hair feel amazing. My hair was so soft, and easy to brush out. I normally let my hair air dry and it dried really good. I feel like it’s has made my hair fuller or maybe stronger. And it didn’t leave my hair greasy. I had been loving th AMIKA - Soulfood Nourishing Mask

but I might be switching now!! 

Congrats on all these lovely goodies @ather! I’d love to hear your updates on the Agave Nightime Therapy (I’m always in-market for a good lip mask/balm ;)) Glad to hear your initial impressions are positive!

@ather Congrats on your gratis!!!  Thank you for your reviews on the products you received.

Congrats! You got a lot of goodies I'd like to try myself at some point (especially the BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Nighttime Lip Therapy). 

Congrats @ather - glad you got some gratis to enjoy! Let us know how it all goes as you test more.

Congratulations @ather on theses great products to try! Can't wait to hear your thoughts 😊💜

@ather congrats and enjoy your products!  Looks like fun items to try.

@ather Many congrats!

Yay! Congratulations @ather! Enjoy all your goodies!❤️

Yay!  That looks like an awesome box, @ather!

@CookieGirl1  Thank you! I’m pretty excited 

Congratulations on such a fun gratis box @ather !  I'm looking forward to all your reviews!

@missjeanie  Thank you!

33 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 4A435353-A5CE-48C0-AE34-9182C8151F63.jpeg
  • 7E1EA1CC-8C61-4E38-A901-088874373A0E.jpeg
  • 8F65A4D3-E37D-43CB-8966-D7C1D7EE45BD.jpeg
  • 3AA006ED-24A7-4A4E-843E-774132BA690B.jpeg
testing