Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora and BIC

Thank you so much Sephora and Team BIC @TeamBIC @BrendaBT for this wonderful gratis. I am so thrilled I was chosen to try out all these goodies. I can’t wait to share my thoughts. Here’s what was in my box:

BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Nighttime Lip Therapy

i tried a little bit out and it feels really nice on. I use the Agave lip balm and love it so I’m sure this won’t disappoint me. It’s been super windy where I live and my lips have gotten so dry and cracked so I will definitely put this on before bed and let you know how it works!

Bumble and bumble Surf Styling Leave In 5 oz/ 150 mL

i just washed my hair this morning so I will definitely give this a try the next time I wash my hair. 

LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Berry

i put this on my lips as soon as I opened it and it feels so nice. I love the peach scent it’s one of my favourite scents. It gives a super nice gloss. Perfect for days when I’m not needed a lipstick but want to have something on. It feels super hydrating. I think I need to get one of each of the scents now. I can’t live without this stuff now. I was going to get it during the sale and I totally forgot. I’m so happy I got to try this out. 

PLAYA - New Day Mist 3-in-1 Styler Refresh

i just washed my hair today but I went out for a walk after lunch and it was so windy out my hair was a mess by the time I got in the house. I have so many baby hairs right now and they literally stand up straight. I sprayed a little of this in and my hair was back to pre walk. This smells a little like baby powder. Not super over powering. I don’t mind the scent. I really like how it was able to tame my hair. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Masks

I got the oatmeal one. I can’t wait to try it. Maybe I will use it for this weeks letter S. I love all the Sephora collection masks so I’m sure this won’t be any different. I love that I should be able to get 5 uses out of it. Smells amazing!

Lilly Lashes Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection

I was going to put these on but I realized my lash glue is upstairs and my baby is sleeping so I will have to wait for him to wake up. They look so nice. Perfect for every day! 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lacquer Long-Lasting Lipstick 17 Rise Above

in not your baby. It’s the perfect colour for me. I put it over the laneige gloss and feels really good. Not drying. It’s lasting while I drink with a little transfer. Overall I really like it.

Verb Ghost Hair Mask™ 6.3 oz/ 180 g

Really wishing I didn’t wash my hair already but I can’t wait to try it. I really like Verb products. 

Thank you again. I am so excited to test these out more!

7E1EA1CC-8C61-4E38-A901-088874373A0E.jpeg

8F65A4D3-E37D-43CB-8966-D7C1D7EE45BD.jpeg

3AA006ED-24A7-4A4E-843E-774132BA690B.jpeg

4A435353-A5CE-48C0-AE34-9182C8151F63.jpeg

Re: Thank you Sephora and BIC

@ather Enjoy your new products. I am a diehard fan of the laneige lip glow balm. For me  the pear one is the most perfect clear gloss.

RE: Thank you Sephora and BIC

You scored with some goodies! So happy for you. Have you tried out the Lilly Lashes yet? Those are some of my favorites. They honestly take any look to another level.

Yaaaay @ather! I'm so happy you received this gratis box! Love the variety of all the goodies! That lip lacquer looks so pretty on you!

@itsfi  Thank you so much! You are so sweet!

Thank you Sephora and BIC

congrats @ather Soo happy for you!

Congrat @ather !!! Enjoy your goodies!

Congratulations @ather ! Enjoy your gratis! Love the Sephora Rouge Lacquer colour on you, it’s the perfect shade ❤️❤️❤️ !

@keana1  Thank you so much!  I love the colour it’s perfect for me!

Congrats! There's so many great products here, hope you enjoy them! @ather 

@sydtomato  Thank you I am totally enjoying them!

Congrats! There's so many great products here, hope you enjoy them! @ather 

Congratulations, @ather !  

It's terrific that you received this Gratis Box from Sephora!  I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on all these products!  I'm really interested in most of them.

@tsavorite  Thank you!

Congratulations on the goodies!

@roses8  Thank you!

@ather Congrats on the gratis! I look forward to reading your reviews. Enjoy your goodies!

@ather Thank you for the reviews. I'm really interested in the Sephora Collection Rouge Lacquer because I'm getting tired of matte lipsticks. The color looks great on you! <333

@PenelopeBT  I love the SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lacquer Long-Lasting Lipstick 12 Be The Boss

i have been wearing it to work every day. It’s very light on and feels very moisturizing and the colour lasts a pretty long time on me. It wears down beautiful as well. 

I absolutely LOVE them ! I picked up two on a whim (dare to be and slay) and have worn them everyday for two weeks! So comfortable and gorgeous .... they dont settle in fine lines and make your lips look so naturally 'glossy'

@ather Yay! You look beautiful and I am so excited to hear your thoughts about the Verb ghost hair mask next time you try it. I tried the PLAYA - New Day Mist 3-in-1 Styler RefreshTwo days after styling my hair and I really like how it made my curls look 1st-day-fresh again, I love the scent, like you said it is not overpowering after a few minutes you don't notice it. 

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 4A435353-A5CE-48C0-AE34-9182C8151F63.jpeg
  • 7E1EA1CC-8C61-4E38-A901-088874373A0E.jpeg
  • 8F65A4D3-E37D-43CB-8966-D7C1D7EE45BD.jpeg
  • 3AA006ED-24A7-4A4E-843E-774132BA690B.jpeg
testing