Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora and BIC!!! ๐Ÿ’œ

I would like to express a big thank you to Sephora and Team BIC @TeamBIC @BrendaBT for giving me the opportunity to try out some amazing gratis. I am so grateful and excited that I was chosen to try out these products. The contents of my box and my thoughts (so far) are as follows ๐Ÿ˜Š

BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Nighttime Lip Therapy

I have to say that I quite like this balm. It applied smoothly and left my lips feeling moisturized while also giving them a subtle glossy look. For me, there are three criteria a lip balm must meet for it to be good in my eyes:

1) Is it moisturizing?

2) Does it go on without leaving that gross sticky feeling? 

3) Does it taste good?

I am happy to say that this balm met all three and pleasantly surprised me by having an almost lemon meringue like taste, though that could just be the agave ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ . Oh and it also comes with a tiny spatula for application purposes (because who doesnโ€™t love tiny spatulas) ๐Ÿ˜!

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

I received this product in the shade Berry. This is the first product I tried from my box and it is more like a lip gloss than a typical balm. It went on smoothly and gave my lips a sheer pink shine which is perfect for days when I donโ€™t feel like wearing lipstick. It has an almost candy like berry taste and doesnโ€™t feel sticky which are both a plus ๐Ÿ‘. Overall, I quite like it.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lacquer Long-Lasting Lipstick 12 Be The Boss

I received this product in the shade Not Your Baby. It was the perfect pink shade. Not only was it hydrating but it also lasted quite well and surprisingly transferred less than I thought it would. It was a nice change from always wearing matte lipstick and Iโ€™m excited to use it more.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Masks

I received the Oatmeal Mask. I havenโ€™t tried this mask out yet but I am excited to. It smells as one would expect, like oatmeal lol. I always enjoy testing new face masks so Iโ€™m excited to see how this one works ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Verb Ghost Hair Maskโ„ข 6.3 oz/ 180 g

After trying out this hair mask I have to say that I quite enjoyed it. It left my hair feeling soft and I noticed that when it combed my fingers through my hair that it was less tangly. I liked that it didnโ€™t feel as if the mask left any residue or โ€œweighted downโ€ my hair. My only slight disappointment is that when I opened it the lid didnโ€™t want to close properly so Iโ€™m now using a hair tie to keep it closed (however this could just be from me being to hasty and opening it too roughly so it doesnโ€™t affect my opinion on the mask). Iโ€™m going to have to try it out a few more times but so far I quite liked it. Also, side note, I quite liked the name of this mask so I have started to call it my King Boo mask ๐Ÿ‘ป.

Lilly Lashes Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection

I donโ€™t have a lot of experience with fake lashes as they have always kind of intimidated me. However, these lashes look really pretty and I am excited to try to figure out how to apply them (wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜…). Also, if anyone has any lash glue recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. 

PLAYA - New Day Mist 3-in-1 Styler Refresh

This spray worked amazingly! Whenever my hairs were flying away like geese headed south for winter this spray was able to tame and smooth them while not making my hair go flat. It does have an almost baby powederish smell but I donโ€™t mind it and it does diffuse quickly. Overall I really enjoy how this spray performs and itโ€™s far superior to tap water lol.

Bumble and bumble Surf Styling Leave In 5 oz/ 150 mL

I really liked how this styling gel performed. Though Iโ€™ve never used a leave in gel before I liked that it helped to define my waves while also controlling frizz (a sad and typically occurring issue with my hair...womp). It also did not make my hair feel stiff or crunchy and it also had and nice beach scent. I look forward to using this more in my routine ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Thank you again so much ๐Ÿ’–! Iโ€™m so excited to continue to try out these products and some of the ones I have yet to try.  

F60D0614-F202-4864-99F7-BDA3CEA36BCA.jpeg

Thank you Sephora and BIC!!! ๐Ÿ’œ

congrats @XxAudreyxX enjoy

Re: Thank you Sephora and BIC!!! ๐Ÿ’œ

Congratulations on the goodies!

So many great goodies, congrats! I'm dying to try that BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Nighttime Lip Therapy.

@XxAudreyxX Congratulations!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@XxAudreyxX Congratulations on receiving this gratis and for sharing your thoughts on what you received. 

Congratulations!

@XxAudreyxX  Congratulations on your gratis! Iโ€™m excited to hear your thoughts!

Congrats!  Super exciting indeed! @XxAudreyxX 

@XxAudreyxX  Congratulations on receiving this great gratis!! Enjoy all your goodies!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@XxAudreyxX  Congrats!!!!

Congrats on receiving this gratis, @XxAudreyxX ! How exciting! 

Congratulations @XxAudreyxX!

Congratulations,  @XxAudreyxX!

Congrats @XxAudreyxX!

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 61 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • F60D0614-F202-4864-99F7-BDA3CEA36BCA.jpeg