Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Playa, Verb, Bumble&Bumble, Bite Beauty, Laneige and Lilly Lashes.

I was fortunate enough to receive this amazing gratis from Sephora and all these wonderful brands. The goodness packed in this box includes

PLAYA - New Day Mist 3-in-1 Styler Refresh

Bumble and bumble Surf Styling Leave In 5 oz/ 150 mL

Verb Ghost Hair Mask™ 6.3 oz/ 180 g

BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Nighttime Lip Therapy

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

LILLY LASHES - Lilly Lashes Lite Mink

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Masks

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lacquer Long-Lasting Lipstick 12 Be The Boss

Thank you so much @TeamBIC  for sending me all these great products.

I will keep you all posted as I try these products. Playa and Bumble&Bumble will go to my teen daughter as I don’t use styling products but I’m planning on trying the Verb hair mask and Sephora Oat Muesli mask today and will come back to post my review on them. 

Bite lip therapy and Laneige lip glowy balm came at perfect time as I’m having very dry and chapped lips due to fasting (It is Ramadan). 

0CB2088F-49AF-406F-87DA-BFBEBD13431B.jpegF736EF48-E6A7-48B9-88D1-F260023F7F01.jpegF2AE75C2-A776-41BC-9976-70B30F655219.jpeg

I’ll keep updating this post with reviews as I try the products.

Sephora Collection Oat Muesli Mask: Must I say it is a surprise packed in a tube. This mask has a slight perfume-y scent to it but luckily it is not too strong. Looking at the tube when I saw small brown specks in it , I was afraid those might be gritty particles but turned out it was just coloured bits to maybe imitate Oat bran. The texture of mask is smooth and creamy.

When I applied this mask, I did feel a little tingling but it was gone within a minute. I kept it on for five minutes as instructed and after rinsing I was pleasantly surprise by how soft and well hydrated my skin felt. The outcome was good enough that I’m willing to buy a few other masks from the line.

Verb Ghost Hair Mask: This one is a reasonably good product and It smells great I have thick and dry colour treated hair so I always use a leave in product after washing them. To check this mask, after washing I applied it very generously in place of my conditioner and kept it on for ten minutes. I rinsed it off for a really long time but still felt the product wasn’t completely out of my hair that made me think it may end up weighing down my hair too much. To see the actual result, I didn’t use any leave in product on my hair and let it air dry. Once dried it actually didn’t weigh down my hair and the result was similar if a little better than what I get with a leave in conditioner. That is all I can say after a single use but I’ll keep using it as suggested to see if I get better results with continuous use.

Laneige Glowy Lip Balm:  I have been using Laneige glowy lip balm for a few days now so I am ready to share my thoughts about it. I received it in Pear flavour which is clear. It has a light pear scent to it. I do not like scent in lip products but Laneige is an exception. Their scent is very mild ( for both the glowy balm and sleeping mask) and surprisingly I don’t feel the taste in my mouth after applying so I don’t mind the scent. The balm has a thin smooth texture which is not sticky (Yay!) Only a tiny bit of product is needed to saturate the lips. Despite of using sleeping lip mask at night, my lips are currently dehydrated and due to fasting, become pretty dry by the end of the day. Based on how much I love the Laneige sleeping lip mask, I had high hopes for this balm and must I say it didn’t disappoint. I absolutely love how my lips felt after applying it. Even though thin , it stays put without running out of the boundaries and my lips feel soft and comfortable throughout the day. The look of this balm on lips is just the right amount of glowy and I think it could be easily worn it on top of a lip stain to get a slightly glossy effect.

Re: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Playa, Verb, Bumble&Bumble, Bite Beauty, Laneige and Lilly Lashes.

Congratulations @fatimamummy! Lots of fun goodies in this gratis box! Love the pic of the Sephora lip lacquer - pretty.

Re: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Playa, Verb, Bumble&Bumble, Bite Beauty, Laneige and Lilly Lashes.

Yay, glad you got this too! 💕💕

RE: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Playa, Verb, Bumble&Bumble, Bite Beauty, Laneige and Lilly Lashes.

Nice gratis! Congratulations! 🙂 Great reviews as well!

Re: RE: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Playa, Verb, Bumble&Bumble, Bite Beauty, Laneige and Lilly Lashes.

Thank you @spacebomb 

@fatimamummy  congratulations on such a great gift 

Thank you @ather 

RE: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Playa, Verb, Bumble&Bumble, Bite Beauty, Laneige and Lilly Lashes.

I have been using Laneige glowy lip balm for a few days now so I am ready to share my thoughts about it. I received it in Pear flavour which is clear. It has a light pear scent to it. I do not like scent in lip products but Laneige is an exception. Their scent is very mild ( for both the glowy balm and sleeping mask) and surprisingly I don’t feel the taste in my mouth after applying so I don’t mind the scent. The balm has a thin smooth texture which is not sticky (Yay!) Only a tiny bit of product is needed to saturate the lips. Despite of using sleeping lip mask at night, my lips are currently dehydrated and due to fasting, become pretty dry by the end of the day. Based on how much I love the Laneige sleeping lip mask, I had high hopes for this balm and must I say it didn’t disappoint. I absolutely love how my lips felt after applying it. Even though thin , it stays put without running out of the boundaries and my lips feel soft and comfortable throughout the day. The look of this balm on lips is just the right amount of glowy and I think it could be easily worn it on top of a lip stain to get a slightly glossy effect.

Re: RE: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Playa, Verb, Bumble&Bumble, Bite Beauty, Laneige and Lilly Lashes.

That sounds so nice @fatimamummy. Thanks for the review!

Congratulations, @fatimamummy! I'm enjoying your reviews, too!

Thank you @TraceyEB 

Congratulations....so many great products, enjoy!

RE: Re: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Playa, Verb, Bumble&Bumble, Bite Beauty, Laneige and Lilly Lashes.

Thank you @glowholic .

@fatimamummy Congratulations! So many great products! I hope you enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT 

Congratulations on receiving these great products, @fatimamummy!

Thank you @Titian06 

So many amazing brands, congratulations on getting this gratis @fatimamummy Heart Well deserved!

@Mcakes , Thank you doll ! 

Definitely curious about the Verb mask, @fatimamummy.  Have you used it yet?

@CookieGirl1 I have updated the post with the reviews of products I have tried including the Verb Mask. I hope you find it helpful.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • F2AE75C2-A776-41BC-9976-70B30F655219.jpeg
  • 0CB2088F-49AF-406F-87DA-BFBEBD13431B.jpeg
  • F736EF48-E6A7-48B9-88D1-F260023F7F01.jpeg
  • D5B2F5BF-049B-4669-BDA9-CEB9F0283804.jpeg
testing