Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Briogeo, The Inkey list, Good Dye Young, and Tom Ford!

Today I received this awesome gratis package from @TeamBIC! I received BRIOGEO - Don't Despair, Repair!™ Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask

BRIOGEO - B. Well Tea Tree + Eucalyptus Clean Deodorant

GOOD DYE YOUNG - Prime Color Kind Hair Primer

THE INKEY LIST - Sea Kelp Serum

and TOM FORD - Soleil Neige Glow Drops Liquid Highlighter in glacial rose.B6735D8A-6BA3-4D8A-84BC-CB2F915D19E0.jpeg

I’ve never tried anything from Good Dye young or used a hair primer so I’m excited to try it out. I already own the Briogeo honey mask and I absolutely love it so I am thrilled to have a backup. The scent of the Briogeo deodorant is pretty strong so I’m not sure if I will like it but I’m willing to give it a good try. I love both of the inkey list eye creams so I’m really excited to try the sea kelp serum. At first I thought the Tom Ford highlighter glow drops would be way to dark for my skin but I swatched it on my hand and it is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so so much Sephora, @TeamBIC@TheINKEYList@briogeo@GoodDyeYoung, and Tom Ford!

Re: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Briogeo, The Inkey list, Good Dye Young, and Tom Ford!

Congrats @faeriegirl - looks good esp that T Ford ! Enjoy them! 

Re: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Briogeo, The Inkey list, Good Dye Young, and Tom Ford!

Thank you @Sunnysmom!

@faeriegirl Congrats!!!

Thank you @Samtian!

RE: Thank you Sephora, Team BIC, Briogeo, The Inkey list, Good Dye Young, and Tom Ford!

Congratulations enjoy them 💅💗

Awesome gratis!! @faeriegirl congrats! 🙌💜

Thank you @lmaster!

@faeriegirl Congrats on this gratis. Looks amazing. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125!

Congrats @faeriegirl @ohheyitscindyk @ShortErica  I cannot get how cute the Briogeo bear is! I've seriously though about buying it just for the bottle :D.

@niki172 Thank you! 🙂

Thank you @niki172!

Thanks @niki172!

Ahhhhh congratulations @faeriegirl the Briogeo bear hair mask (sounds funny that way lol) looks great!

Thank you @eshoe!

Congratulations again @faeriegirl ! Have fun with these amazing products.

Thank you @fatimamummy!

@faeriegirl congrat on the gratis Heart Cant wait to hear your thoughts on everything.  I'm eyeing on that Tom Ford liquid highlighter but i still have 3 from previous years that i havent used lol

Thank you @blackkitty2014!

@faeriegirl How very exciting and what wonderful goodies you received!

Have fun trying them and let us know how you like them!

I am very curious about the deodorant and would love to hear how the briogeo mask compares to the original one.

76 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • B6735D8A-6BA3-4D8A-84BC-CB2F915D19E0.jpeg
  • 20191105_153312.jpg
  • 20191105_153504.jpg
testing