Bumble and bumble Surf Styling Leave In 5 oz/ 150 mL

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

LILLY LASHES - Lilly Lashes Lite Mink

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lacquer Long-Lasting Lipstick 12 Be The Boss

Verb Ghost Hair Mask™ 6.3 oz/ 180 g

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Masks

20190504_172051.jpg

Re: Thank you! Sephora Gratis

Ooo congrats on this awesome gratis @sprocketta! You’ll have such pampered hair and lips

Congratulations,  @sprocketta !  You go, Girl!  Enjoy this Gratis from Sephora! 

Looking forward to your Reviews.   🙂

Congratulations @sprocketta 

@sprocketta Congratulations on receiving this gratis. 

Congrats on receiving this gratis as well, @sprocketta! It's such a great set of items to play with!

Congratulations, @sprocketta !  Isn't amazing the way the products come wrapped?!  The person(s) who wraps these should receive an award!  @TeamBIC.

Congratulations @sprocketta ! I’ll bet you rock those falsies! Looking forward to your reviews!

I hope so @missjeanie I have a feeling I will poke myself in the eye a time or two in the process.

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @sprocketta . Look forward to reading your thoughts.

Thanks @Loretta55 What I'm nervous about is tackling those falsies. I've always said I'd never bother with them but it's only fair to Sephora to try them.

To be honest, I like my lashes @sprocketta , so I never tried false lashes either. My eyelashes are long and thick but I need color to darken them because they are light on the ends.

I am really curious about the oatmeal mask.  Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Yay! So many awesome freebies! Congrats @TrysBeautyItems !

Such a great variety of products to try out! Can’t wait to hear how everyone liked things!

Congratulations @TrysBeautyItems 

Congrats to everyone who received this! Can't wait to read all the reviews!

Congrats on the gratis @TrysBeautyItems !  I love when I see these posts & always look forward to hearing the reviews!  🙂

So excited to come home to this amazing gratis today as well! A huge thank you to Sephora, Bite, Laneige, Bumble&Bumble, Verb, Lilly Lashes, and Playa! 

IMG_20190508_150855.jpgIMG_20190508_151213.jpgIMG_20190508_152511.jpgTop: Laneige Balm in Berry, Second: Bite Nighttime Lip Therapy, Third: Sephora Collection Rouge Lacquer in 15 Not your Baby, Bottom: Sephora Collection Oat Muesli MaskTop: Laneige Balm in Berry, Second: Bite Nighttime Lip Therapy, Third: Sephora Collection Rouge Lacquer in 15 Not your Baby, Bottom: Sephora Collection Oat Muesli Mask

I'm so excited to try out these products. 🙂 The Verb hair mask comes at the perfect time because my hair has been so dry lately. I did a spray-and-sniff of the Playa style refresh mist and I like the scent, slightly perfumed and powdery but didn't seem overwhelming. I'm already a lover of so many B&B products so I can't wait to see how styling gel measures up. It does have a nice beachy scent to it. 

I can't wait to try out the oat mask. It was actually on my list to pick up during the sale, but ended up being one of the items I culled from my overflowing cart, so I am overjoyed at the chance to try this out now! I'm also excited to give the Rouge Lacquer and the Bite lip therapy a try. I've already purchased the Laneige, but I've been pretty happy with it. It goes on smoothly and keeps my lips very moisturized, so I'm excited to have a backup!

Thank you again to Sephora and the mods for giving me a chance to try out this amazing set of products! Heart

@quspork ,

Congratulations  on receiving this Gratis!  Have fun trying all these products! 

Thanks, @tsavorite! Sephora is so kind for letting us be able to try out new products and report back.

Congratulations, @quspork !  I agree, the Verb hair mask couldn't have come at a better time.  My hair is like straw!

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • 20190504_172051.jpg
  • IMG_20190508_150855.jpg
  • IMG_20190508_151213.jpg
  • IMG_20190508_152511.jpg
  • Top: Laneige Balm in Berry, Second: Bite Nighttime Lip Therapy, Third: Sephora Collection Rouge Lacquer in 15 Not your Baby, Bottom: Sephora Collection Oat Muesli Mask
  • 20190507_181538.jpg
  • 20190507_182127.jpg
  • 20190523_141249.jpg
  • 20190523_141259.jpg
testing