Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! ❤️ ❤️

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. 🙂 Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Spoiler

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

I love that peach shade @RGbrown! Will have to try it as an eyeshadow - great idea! 💡 Love your glow with this palette! 🥰

@itsfi 

Thanks so much @itsfi!

@RGbrown love the glow it gives you.

@SportyGirly125 

Thanks so much!

@RGbrown   Great idea to use the peach on your eye too; all I can really see is that shade on your eye and cheek, and it looks good!  

@Ispend2much6 

Thanks so much!

I used the Briogeo Be Gentle and Be Kind shampoo and conditioner yesterday. I felt like I was cheating on my beloved Devacurl No Poo and One Conditioner but that is a whole other story. Prior to using these two products I did use a capful of the Olaplex 3 and l let it sit for ten minutes before jumping back into my shower. I used the shampoo next and the first application did not lather similar to the Devacurl No Poo. After I rinsed it out and did a second application it did lather. I applied the conditioner and let it sit a couple of minutes. According to my Devacurl stylist I need to leave some conditioner in my hair so that was exactly what I did. I then used my cocktail of Devacurl products and let my hair air dry which due to the high humidity here yesterday took nine hours. 

So if any curlygirls would consider switching to these products, I feel that the results are similar.

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

@Loretta55 Did you find that the scent lasted in your hair for any length of time?

The tropical scent lingered for a couple of hours @CookieGirl1. I kept sniffing my Aquis towel. There was no scent today.

@itsfi,  congratulations on a terrific gift for such a helpful & interesting member.

They must have taken a look at your cart, haha.

Apologize for being late with congrats, its all I can do to keep up w/ the masking thread during Summer.

Aww, thank you @byme4u! 😃 I feel very fortunate to have received this gratis. So far, I’ve been enjoying the products very much.

Congrats! @Loretta55 @cianni @Shosh85 @blackkitty2014 @tsavorite @alexasteph !   Every one of you are so deserving for all you do here on the BIC!  Enjoyed reading the sample views & reviews, look forward to more.

Congrats to everyone and anyone I may have overlooked, sorry.

Thank you very much @byme4u! Are are always so kind!

@byme4u Awe, you are so sweet! Thank you so much! 😃😊

@byme4u you’re too kind!! ❤️❤️ Thank you!!

Thank you @byme4u !!! 🙂

Thank you very much @byme4u.

Thank you, @byme4u !

Super jealous of that brows kit you all got!  Congrats on scoring such a lovely Gratis! 

Thank you @deathkitty! It was such a nice surprise! 😃

Fantastic gratis @itsfi!! Congrats!! 😄 

475 Replies
testing