Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! ❤️ ❤️

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. 🙂 Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Spoiler

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Awww, thank you so much @MlleCC! It was a lovely and generous surprise. So many beautiful products! 🙂

You are so right - the bottles do look like juice bottles; they look so cute sitting in the basket in my shower too! And they smell wonderful! @heartsmyface 

@MlleCC Oh my gosh they do!  Like cold pressed juices!  Okay I love them more now!  

Oh my gosh, what a great gratis! Congrats, @itsfi ! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything!

Thank you @quspork; it was such an amazing surprise. My eyes got so big as I was pulling out the products. Very kind and generous of the brands, @SephoraBIC and @TeamBIC.

What a wonderful gratis for a wonderful person @itsfi  Congrats!

Oh, @emaisgr8, that is so kind of you to say. Thank you so much. 🙂 It was such a wonderful and generous surprise. I'm getting around to using the products and have been enjoying the few that I've used so far. I'll update the OP with my initial thoughts on them.

Wow! Congratulations ♥️

Thank you @Dhunna! I'm just so stunned. Such a generous gratis!

What???? Get out the here!!! Just kidding!!! Congratulation @itsfi !!! So happy for you.  Everything looks so awesome!!! Please report back 😉

Right @blackkitty2014??!!! Floored. Literally floored. Thank you so much. I will most definitely report back. Seriously, at least half of these items were on my list of goodies I wanted to try. OMG!! 

That’s the best @itsfi, to get what you’ve been wanting!  Congrats on receiving this amazing gratis!

Thank you @newcarlee! 🙂 I've had my eye on the Briogeo and Kerastase since they launched! I just used the Briogeo shampoo and conditioner this morning and am really happy with the products. 

That's good @itsfi . Enjoy and please report back 😉 PS:  I heard so many good thing about the Dior one 😉

Will definitely be reporting back @blackkitty2014! I can't wait to give these a go!! ❤️

475 Replies
testing