Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Spoiler

KรฉRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Congratulations for receiving this gratis @Shosh85 ! Iโ€™m so sorry that the Kerastase gave you a migraine and that the Murad burned your skin! I hope that everything else wonโ€™t cause any problems for you! ๐Ÿง

Sorry to hear these two products didn't work out for you, @Shosh85. I definitely appreciate your reviews to help give a complete picture of the items and how they may or may not work, so do not feel like a party pooper at all! It's all valuable info!

Thank you so much, @quspork!! I just feel bad sharing negativity on free products everyone else seems to be enjoying. Good thing is, my sisters sense of smell is pretty weak, so she happily took it off my hands ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh noooo @Shosh85! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Iโ€™m so sorry these didnโ€™t work out for you. Iโ€™m glad you posted thought. We all have different reactions to products so itโ€™s good to know - I can see the scent on the Kerastase being too much for someone who is sensitive to scents. I was worried about the Murad being too much for my sensitive skin and have put off using it until I get back from my work conference. After reading your review, I might do a couple of patch tests on different parts of my body first. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. ๐Ÿค—

Thanks, @itsfi! I feel like a bit of a dummy for not patch testing first, but I was just so excited to try it! Haha! Although, when I used it the first time everything was fine, so I'm not sure if a patch test would've revealed anything - maybe if I did a patch test twice, like at two separate times?๐Ÿค” I've gotten out of the habit of patch testing because my skin has never had a reaction like that before!

On another note, I'll be trying the Briogeo this weekend and I'm super excited for it! You know you're adulting when you get excited for shampoo ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@Shosh85  Thank you got your honest opinions! Itโ€™s what we count on each other for in BIC ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

Thank you so much, @PinkEvergreen! I totally agree! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm sorry these 2 products did not work out for you!  @Shosh85 

Thank you, @l8totheparty! I'm sure I'll be able to find new homes for them! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sorry these didnโ€™t work out for you @Shosh85โ˜น๏ธ

Thanks, @faeriegirl! You never know about a product until you try it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85 ,

Thanks for your honest reviews!  That matters!  It means that we are showing real experiences here.  Everyone can't expect to have exactly the same experience.   

I'm sorry that you were unlucky your reactions to these two products.

Thanks so much, @tsavorite!! You are so right, not everyone has all the same experiences with products, and that's ok! I always appreciate the honest opinions of others and I am in no way bashing these products. It's just a "me" thing and I can see why people like them!

@Shosh85 oh no sorry to hear those products didn't work out for you! thanks for the honest reviews though!

Thanks, @Kim888! Just goes to show that not every product works the same for everyone! 

Thank you for posting honest reviews, @Shosh85. If anything, it might prevent people who are highly susceptible to fragrance-induced migraines from purchasing and having to return a product. Who knows, there might be some who really love the scent of that line and run out to buy it thanks to this intel ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you, @eshoe! At the very least it'll give people with certain sensitivities a heads up. I am very happy these are working for other people, they're just not for me. I still really appreciate the chance to try them out! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know exactly how you feel, @Shosh85. Iโ€™ve had a few gratis that didnโ€™t work for me but ended up as loves for others. I guess if anything it get others sharing the BIC ๐Ÿ’—!

That stinks @Shosh85 (literally!)  Thank you for sharing your honest opinion.  It's so helpful to hear what people really think, not just what they think people want to hear.  I bet anyone that suffers from migraines or with sensitive skin will appreciate the heads-up!

Thank you so much, @michelleshops! I just kinda feel bad complaining about a free gift! 

Sorry to hear about your reaction to both products @Shosh85.

I received an awesome surprise also from Team BIC that I received the same box. I got home late last night so I will open it later and write a post.

Photos25
  • IMG_8496.JPG
  • IMG_8503.JPG
  • 78CA0149-50BD-4DF2-8F1E-D84EE3CF6736.jpeg
  • 6482B868-966F-4C07-982A-FEC8A61338A0.jpeg
  • 4C1B29AD-E075-457F-8772-7B319D4C7651.jpeg
  • 8122D407-8440-40CC-BA01-0D09C4BCA4F2.jpeg
  • F7272F4B-7C77-4E17-9B09-31ADA3C3F2BA.jpeg
  • B34BB771-3E3B-46DA-AB20-3122F09D78A7.jpeg
  • 6A9A8B17-6092-4203-AB51-F5E5F56C8A7A.jpeg
  • 369C17CD-5DBD-4787-B12D-AFC48B294CFC.jpeg
  • EED54978-00CF-48B9-8E06-5DAA94923387.jpeg