Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! ❤️ ❤️

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. 🙂 Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Spoiler

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Thank you very much for mom’s review @cianni. I am looking forward to to trying this out also. I have thick wavy hair that is prone to frizz.

@cianni   That's a great review; thanks!

@cianni  Thanks so much to you and your mom for a great review!! This definitely looks like something that I'd like for my curly hair, especially since it seems lightweight!!😊

@yankeefaithful her hair is on the finer side and she had no problem with it weighing down her hair!

This sounds great, @cianni! With my curly hair, I am definitely interested and I put it on my loves list.

A couple quick first impression updates -

SC Bamboo Exfoliating Wipes - The exfoliating side is a bit ouch, don't really recommend that... BUT, the soft cloth side is very nice. I do feel it removed makeup without tugging, and did not leave my skin feeling greasy or like it needed a rinse, as some remover wipes can. My skin also did not feel dry or irritated, just comfortable. These came at the perfect time as I am almost out of my current pack of remover wipes, and I definitely see myself using up this one as well. I'll just avoid the exfoliating side. 

SC Uncomplicated Brow Kit - I don't spend much time on my brows, I tweeze the rogue hairs, use an angled brush for product application, and a spoolie to comb it through, and I already have what I need to achieve that. However, I did give those three tools in this kit a try and I do like them. They feel nice in the hand, the tweezers are good quality and work really well for grabbing small hairs in tight spots. For me, personally, it's too many tools for my every day brow routine, but if someone does have a more detailed routine and requires more tools, I would recommend this set as a good all in one everything you need is right there option. The zippered pouch is great to keep everything together as well, makes traveling with it easy. 

@alexasteph  Thanks for your thoughts on the wipes and the brow tools 👍

I love Sephora Cleansing Wipes, but I’m not a fan of their textured ones. You may like these Cucumber ones instead, which are soft on both sides:

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cleansing Wipes - Cucumber - Anti-fatigue

They’re currently my favourite ones. I also like the Rose and the Coconut 😊

@PinkEvergreen The cucumber sounds nice! I do really like cucumbers. I'll check those ones out after I use up this pack!

IMG_8519.JPG

When I first opened the gratis box, I was excited to find this gorgeous Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette 002 Glitz (not sure why I can't tag the 002 Glitz palette specifically), but also a little curious to see if the shades would work for me. I’ve used this beauty every day for the last 4 days and am loving the glitz and glow I’m getting from it (and the compliments on the glow I have going on!)

The bronze shade (bottom right) is bit too warm for my cheeks but it works fabulously on my eyelids for a wash of bronze – the metallic sheen looks great for the summer! I used the peach powder as a blush – it has a nice satin-y finish to it. The peach complements (and tones down) the pink I have in my cheeks and gives me some warmth that looks great with the pink and the gold glitter strobe highlight from the palette (i.e., the top 2 shades).  There are microglitters in the pink and gold highlighters so I use a really light hand when applying these two when I want a softer but still noticeable glow, and add more product when I want to amp it up more! I’ve been really happy with how I’m able to use this palette and I’m looking forward to incorporating this in my summer looks. Thank you again @TeamBIC  and @DiorBeaute❤️ 

@itsfi  Thanks for your review. This seems like such a nice palette! 😍

It’s very pretty @PinkEvergreen. After using this one I might go pick up the other one! 

The Dior palette sounds great - Thanks for reviewing it for us, @itsfi!

it’s such a pretty palette @curlychiquita

Congratulations, @itsfi!  Enjoy your goodies! 💖💖💖

Thank you so much @Titian06! I’m enjoying everything so far! 💗💕

Congrats!!!

74DCD84C-3AA1-4FE7-983C-239712AAD682.gif

Thank you @Indy701! 🤗

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

I have long fine hair and they get dried and tangled real easy.  When i first receive the goodies, i am curious yet skeptical that they would work for me since most of shampoo and conditioners dont.  Ladies, i'm happy to report that they do.  My hair feel soft and bouncy and i am able to comb through them (yes) after washing.  And my hair wont feel oily afterward.  I'm neutral with the scent.  I can see some replenish in the future 😉

@blackkitty2014 ,

Today I used the Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

My husband used it yesterday.  We were both very pleased with the effects.  Soft and bouncy, banana-fragrant hair.  My hair is short, fine, and straight, while my husband has thicker, curly hair.  There was nothing not to like, unless you don't like having scented hair.

The shampoo is very liquid, like water, and it's easy to pour too much into your hand from the wide top.   I accidentally wasted too much this morning, something I will need to be more careful about.  The conditioner is very thick and not much is required.

@tsavorite I’m so glad that both of you love the Briogeo 😍. I use it again last night and I am pretty confident to say these 2 work for me 😀 I still like the feel of my hair after wash 😉 I can’t squeeze the conditioner out of the bottle since it is soo thick so I just take the cap off and scoop a small amount out. I need to transfer it to a jar

@blackkitty2014 I have really enjoyed this shampoo/conditioner combo as well! I totally agree with you about how soft and manageable my hair is, and even the next day I don’t feel like I needed dry shampoo or additional oil for my ends. I actually love the scent so much! I mentioned already it reminds by me of the banana Laffy Taffy flavor which is my favorite. I am a big fan of this one. I have used and enjoyed Briogeo products before and I like their newest addition quite a bit! 

testing